Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

We Dated For 3 Years She Still Dont Trust Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Dated For 3 Years She Still Dont Trust Me (1056 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS / Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Dated For 3 Years She Still Dont Trust Me by ebijimi7(m): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
I have been dating my Gf for 3 years now which I hadn't had sex with each time we got into a romantic affair the question she always ask is will you dump me for another girl which implies she doesn't trust me now I asked her for sex then she said no way that I can't thou I am not willing to do it but just to see what she would say and this is d gal I have spent so much on and this same girl hurt me 3rice I still stood by her because of the unconditional lovei have for her but please do you think she is suppose to deny me of sex even if I am not doing it is it proper?
Re: We Dated For 3 Years She Still Dont Trust Me by falconey(m): 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
undecided

Dude if you are not banging her then someone else is, is she a virgin?

mehn you have to start thinking with your mind not your heart.
Re: We Dated For 3 Years She Still Dont Trust Me by biodunpro(m): 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
lmaoo..mumu section suppose dey nairaland
Re: We Dated For 3 Years She Still Dont Trust Me by eduSwisz(m): 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
Been there bro. Keep trying
Re: We Dated For 3 Years She Still Dont Trust Me by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lol. It's called love my brother. May God help keep the burning flame of love between you both
Re: We Dated For 3 Years She Still Dont Trust Me by vizkiz: 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
how will I be dating a girl and wouldn't have access to her pussay

Where do these guys keep coming from ehn? Are people really that silly in out there? sad

Infact I don't even know what to type again
Re: We Dated For 3 Years She Still Dont Trust Me by ebijimi7(m): 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
vizkiz:
how will I be dating a girl and wouldn't have access to her pussay

Where do these guys keep coming from ehn? Are people really that silly in out there? sad

Infact I don't even know what to type again

what's your suggestion bro?
Re: We Dated For 3 Years She Still Dont Trust Me by amokeme(f): 12:03am On Mar 10, 2016
ebijimi7:
I have been dating my Gf for 3 years now which I hadn't had sex with each time we got into a romantic affair the question she always ask is will you dump me for another girl which implies she doesn't trust me now I asked her for sex then she said no way that I can't thou I am not willing to do it but just to see what she would say and this is d gal I have spent so much on and this same girl hurt me 3rice I still stood by her because of the unconditional lovei have for her but please do you think she is suppose to deny me of sex even if I am not doing it is it proper?
the bold is just really annoying! Let me come to your level of reasoning...
Why would you spend a dime on her when she is refusing you sex You people will jist be complicating life.
Re: We Dated For 3 Years She Still Dont Trust Me by thywobab(m): 12:26am On Mar 10, 2016
ebijimi7:
what's your suggestion bro?
His suggestion is get a brain

1 Like

Re: We Dated For 3 Years She Still Dont Trust Me by Parpor(m): 12:29am On Mar 10, 2016
Another silly thread spotted...Driver STOP STOP, na here i go drop.

1 Like

Re: We Dated For 3 Years She Still Dont Trust Me by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 10, 2016
amokeme:
Why would you spend a dime on her when she is refusing you sex You people will jist be complicating life.
and what exactly is your point?

So giving her money is supposed to mean 'paying her for s*x? Which kind people come full this forum sef?
Re: We Dated For 3 Years She Still Dont Trust Me by amokeme(f): 12:43am On Mar 10, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
and what exactly is your point?

So giving her money is supposed to mean 'paying her for s*x? Which kind people come full this forum sef?
yes na, that's what the OP means. If not, I don't see why he should refer to what he has done for her all cause she refused him sex. It's obvious to him that's what the "love" he has for her means. "I spend on you, you give me sex" And did you miss the part where I said this?

amokeme:
Let me come to your level of reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Dated For 3 Years She Still Dont Trust Me by Pumpkin34(f): 7:32am On Mar 10, 2016
Sorry oh.
Re: We Dated For 3 Years She Still Dont Trust Me by ebijimi7(m): 9:31am On Mar 10, 2016
amokeme:
madam I ainy complaining of the money I am giving her I am only complaining coz she doesn't trust me and more over even if she allows me I ain't ready to do such if I want sex I can get it else where you should know that but I am so committed than doing that and I am not paying her for sex a gal opened her mouth to tell me that instead of her to allow me sex her she would break up with me you too can imagine that kind of statement

(1) (Reply)

For A Beautiful Nairaland Queen / TACN President, Pator Dr G.O Olutola JP Celebrate His 84yrs / This Married Man Makes Me Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.