Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

This Married Man Makes Me Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Married Man Makes Me Happy (1063 Views)

Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life / Am Confused About This Married Lady / This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Married Man Makes Me Happy by dearbunmi(f): 5:31am On Apr 27, 2016
Dear Bunmi,

Im a secretary in love with her married boss. Ive worked with him a couple of years now and hes 21 years older than me. This might sound like a cliche, but I have these gut feelings we have a real connection. love Apart from the official lunches we attend together, he also takes me to lunch from time to time. Once or thrice, hes even taken me to his club for drinks. I dont want to be responsible for breaking up a marriage, but this looks like my one chance to be happy. I feel more for this man than I have for anyone else in a long time. Do you think I should take the risk and take things further?

Annie,

by e-mail

Dear Annie,

Why do you believe this is your one chance of being happy? Are you under the impression theres a massive shortage of men? Its true some men do leave their wives for women with whom they live happier lives. But a majority have the affair with their hot, young and eager secretaries, stay married and when the secretary starts to make too much noise about them leaving, fire her and get a new one. This man hasnt even said a thing yet about getting it on with you, leaving his wife or even making you a second wife! He isnt your one chance for happiness but a one-way ticket to misery. If working with this man is too much temptation, you might be better off looking for another job.

Bunmi

ask@dearbunmi.com
http://dearbunmi.com/married-man-makes-happy/

Re: This Married Man Makes Me Happy by Aliyeous(m): 5:39am On Apr 27, 2016
gud answer
Re: This Married Man Makes Me Happy by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 27, 2016
So how can we help you now?
Re: This Married Man Makes Me Happy by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 27, 2016
Will never allow my future wife or girl to work as a secretary for any man.. 80% of the ogas we have here sleeps with their secretary.. True or false?
Re: This Married Man Makes Me Happy by staymore: 6:58am On Apr 27, 2016
Reminds me if my secretary, she has succeeded in converting me to their church. Nothing more undecided tongue
Re: This Married Man Makes Me Happy by IamLEGEND1: 7:14am On Apr 27, 2016
Dear Bunmi,

can you pls stop disturbing us with the stupíd problems of ur clients. If she wan go fūck pesin wey dey almost as old as her papa,then allow am make she go na.

(1) (Reply)

Warning To All Ladies! See The Latest R*pe Techniques In Town / Other Girls: I Can't Eat In Front Of Guys I Like. Me: / Caption This In Just One Short Sentence..... (please Be Creative).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.