Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose (16314 Views)

"I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by augster(m): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2016
R
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by Fisayo1212: 9:03am On Mar 10, 2016
Don't stop u will soon leave tat office
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by shamecurls(m): 9:04am On Mar 10, 2016
Fayose desperately craves for Bubu's attention who is aware that silence is the best answer for a fool
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by jerryjere(m): 9:05am On Mar 10, 2016
[quote author=kestolove95 post=43632836]If u don't stop, we will stop u[/quotein what way pls tell me
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by mkoabiola: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2016
It is only a coward dat will stop.
Continue critiicising so buhari can sit tight n it makes democarcy interesting
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by jerryjere(m): 9:08am On Mar 10, 2016
shamecurls:
Fayose desperately crabes for Bubu's attention who is aware that silence is the best answer for a fool
then he keep on threatened him in secret abi
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 10, 2016
dimsonu:
Even when he does something commendable?

You need Jesus!

Name ONE commendable thing buhari has done!

A dollar that was N198 as at May 28th 2015 now goes for over N300

The economy is in shambles

People are being fired now from their jobs more than they are being hired

Fuel sells for about N150 per litre in filling stations (that is if you are luck to buy)

Civil Servants and Pensioneers are being owed their wages

NEPA is on strike

NNPC on strike

Crime rate has increased

Our GDP has slumped to a record low since 1999

And you say buhari has done something commendable!

SMH for you!!
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:11am On Mar 10, 2016
And we won't stop seeing you as a jobless governor
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 10, 2016
PassingShot:

Exactly. Fayose hides behind immunity to insult the president despite skeletons in his cupboard but he will SURELY pay for his sins.

Zombies sef funny...As if other pdp governments do not enjoy immunity...Admit it this man is fearless unlike people from that part of the country...i no call anybody oh...I Trust the MODs they dont like any APC crithique
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by gemtlesoul123: 9:15am On Mar 10, 2016
Ur foolish talking can not fool me no more 1. Immigration scam u fail to criticize 2. Fuel subsidy u fail to criticize 3. Boko haram killer u fail to criticize 4. Lagos to ibadan express road u fail to criticize. So what do u want to criticize now
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2016
Every mallam with im kettle
meanwhile

I just wanna thank the Lord for seeing me through in my jamb exam. I didn't read at all. I flipped through the pages of Forcados High School and my SSS 1 govt note for a few hours (2hrs or so) and that was all I ever did in preparation for the exam.

I have never failed jamb(though I don't pray to be a veteran-lol) and its just the doing of the Lord.

Experience/ familiarity with the questions + GRACE helped me cos I didn't read at all. I kept postponing till the day of the exam which was yesterday. I scored 222 without READING & this is the first time I'll sit for an exam without reading. I was just frustrated that's why I didn't study and I pray this will be the last jamb cos I'm getting in by His Grace in Jesus name.

Success to the rest of the jambites as well.

Praise the Lord!

1 Like

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by Taeewo(m): 9:27am On Mar 10, 2016
U go soon tire
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by callJesu: 9:32am On Mar 10, 2016
Plantain purchasing groundnut on the road should also be criticised
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by ElCapone(m): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2016
hollywater:
Read before you comment.He won't stop criticising his bad policies. Simple.
what then happenz to da governance of ekiti state or is he so less busy as to have dat spare time 4 all dis bullsh!t. Plz he shld face da ppl of ekiti whom are his priority as a governor.
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by jhybho: 9:41am On Mar 10, 2016
oya Fayose baba he don do sapele weed again.... wa gbayi!
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by thorbar(m): 9:48am On Mar 10, 2016
Dats my governor
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by seggzz(m): 9:49am On Mar 10, 2016
I'm encouraging you to continue criticizing this government, Mr Fayose. A government would not work if there is no criticism. This governments only fights people who were against him under the umbrella of corruption. Nothing is visible to common Nigerian on what this Messiah is doing. Imagine they are finding way to implicate Mr Fayose whereas they left the solution to improve the lives of Nigerians. APC, you can't totally eradicate corruption. You need to start working my propaganda party. And don't give room for resurrection of PDP. We are still waiting for your promises.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by enigmaticlion: 9:50am On Mar 10, 2016
You be mumu. Buhari Zombie.
Phame:
Fayose, wait, a time will come and you will be made to remain shut forever. Idiat!
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by Misterdhee1(m): 10:00am On Mar 10, 2016
Sir, kindly introduce objectivity in your criticisms, not wild allegations that are baseless!! And seriously u talk too much..
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by bikefab(m): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2016
Fayose the APC slayer...
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by marv1: 10:09am On Mar 10, 2016
Do u know that in ekiti state, there is no private media house. Goverment has not allowed that to happen. The radio and television stations are state owned. So all the ills fayose commited are always covered.
opalu:
Its his right as a Nigerian to criticize FG But If he was Governor of a State like Lagos with challenges X100 of that of Ekiti he would not have had the time to use that 'criticism right'. After all he is part of the present Government we the masses need to put on their toes to perform.
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by princefaculty(m): 10:13am On Mar 10, 2016
Its only fools and the guilty that detest criticism... Keep it up His excellency
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by seangy4konji: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2016
Am sure fayose has already stolen $500000 to buy an American passport cos with the way he run his mouth?he plans to run to Nebraska once the tenure is over.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by ofwest: 10:22am On Mar 10, 2016
It is unfortunate the Ekiti use to know was a bedrock of intellectual activism but politics has eroded all these and replaced the state with a bunch of dry unintelligent and hydra headed political tugs lead by Fayose himself.
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by Azinganga: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2016
Fayose remains the voice of the oppressed, the deprived, the marginalized and the pauperized. No force on earth can cow this man who is doing only the work of God. He has not said anything wrong or false. We need credible opposition and I think we have that in him, Femi Fanny Kayode and Femi Aribisala. Government must learn to do things right to reduce the tempo of criticism. Democracy should remain government of the people for the people and not government of a few by their own.
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by ofwest: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2016
It is unfortunate that the Ekiti I use to know was a bedrock of intellectual activism but politics has eroded all these and replaced the state with a bunch of dry, unintelligent and hydra headed political tugs lead by Fayose himself.
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by melomelo: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2016
Aufbauh:
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"- Martin Luther King
Fayose refused to learn that the more he let himself go, the less others let him go.
Olofofo Governor!
Fayose GO ON AND ON.
Let Olofofo Governor correct Dullard, Dullhead and Blockheaded President.
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by Yksoul(m): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2016
FAYOSE,ALL I KNOW IS YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 10, 2016
Fayose is my Man.

Real men dont fear fight.

Buari is wasting time on Fayose just like OBJ wasted time on Orji Uzor Kalu.

You cant fight a man who knows more than you do..
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by chernest2002: 11:02am On Mar 10, 2016
If we have three Fayose in Nigeria, all this backwardness will not be. All the hausa pdp governors are traitors and Igbo pdp governors are cowards, only Fayose can't be doing this, I wish my people will hear now and support this man, he will be the face of revolution in this country full of cowards.
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 10, 2016
why cant they stop criticizing bet9jaguru cool cool cool cool
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by Adaodogwu(f): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2016
PassingShot:

Exactly. Fayose hides behind immunity to insult the president despite skeletons in his cupboard but he will SURELY pay for his sins.
the same way Amechi insulted Gej and you people hailed him even calling him slayer of Gej. now fayose is doing the same and you people are complaining

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Anenih Rumoured To Be Dead / Rivers 2019: How Amaechi Convinced Me To Run As APC Candidate —tonye Cole / Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.