Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose (16331 Views)

"I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by biteck(m): 11:33am On Mar 10, 2016
I
SoNature:
I have no idea where they picked this fearful set of PDP governors from. Each of them just keeps quiet and allows only Gov Fayose to talk. Even Olisa Metuh has suddenly become mute overnight. If PDP can't sustain good opposition, then they can never see Aso Rock in the next 50yrs. So, the opposition must continue because this is not the change Nigerians expected as things are getting really terrible.

During last election, I remember how APC used lies, deceits, and brainwashing to cling unto power, this is why we need a strong opposition which only PDP can offer for now. Frankly speaking, I felt horrible when I saw how El Rufai, Tinubu, and Amaechi were insulting Jonathan at will. We must draw the line between opposition and insult!

In any case I feel that APC merger was the best thing that happened to our democracy because what PDP was giving us was never an inch close to ideal democratic leadership. But if APC is not opposed and compelled to correct some of their obnoxious policies, this administration can lead us into a point of no return with the excuse that we were warned earlier to brace up for hard times.

I commend Gov. Fayose for always speaking out, but he must draw the lines between opposition and hate as well as opposition and insult. Elders must be respected and President Buhari is an elder.

Before you call me a PDP loyalist, I don't belong to any party, please. All I care about is the lots of the people. And obviously, economic conditions are getting rather worse.

I rest my case.

You spoke my mind.God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by PassingShot(m): 11:34am On Mar 10, 2016
Adaodogwu:
the same way Amechi insulted Gej and you people hailed him even calling him slayer of Gej. now fayose is doing the same and you people are complaining
Who is complaining?

Learn to comprehend. Saying he will account for his sins is not complaining. OK?
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2016
Members of PDP are commending Fayose for his rudeness but they following the government gently and stylishly. Fayose, you have being made to sit on a paper tissue at the middle of an ocean,by the time you will sink all your supporters will pretend never to have meet you.
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by emmaelectelect(m): 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
opalu:
Its his right as a Nigerian to criticize FG But If he was Governor of a State like Lagos with challenges X100 of that of Ekiti he would not have had the time to use that 'criticism right'. After all he is part of the present Government we the masses need to put on their toes to perform.
The former Lagos governor that was talking anyhow then what has he contributed to his Ministry! Lagos was like a business center for him then but in his ministry now wisdom must prevail and if it does not, then he Lacks it from day 1
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by saintmark88(m): 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
Your criticism holds no water, anytime you criticize it seems a f. Ool is talking n no one listens, I don't even know if u exist
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by hakinlai: 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Mallam Buhari pls water pass GARI, leave ds gentle Fayose alone
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by obontami: 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
kestolove95:
If u don't stop, we will stop u
babe to watch blue film with you dey hungry me
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by gudnex22(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
ezivision:
Pay day will surely come.
for Buhari ang APC members abi
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by GBYB: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
Aufbauh:
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"- Martin Luther King
Fayose refused to learn that the more he let himself go, the less others let him go.
Olofofo Governor!
With your comment here, you have done to him the same thing he does to Buhari. Haven't you?
Olofofo Nairalander!
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by holadfikky(m): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
dis ur mouth fayoseeeee
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
But BooHarry has the IQ of a toad though.

And this clown has the same IQ as those giant rats in New York.

So it is an interesting battle and he shouldn't sheathe his sword
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by orisa37: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2016
As long as he keeps intimidating you and undermining your government with this DSS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cabal: Osinbajo Is Pmb’s Closest Confidante – Garba Shehu / Farah Dagogo: Rivers Court Remands Lawmaker Granted Bail By Federal Court / Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.