Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl (10919 Views)

Matured Ladies Share Your Most Awkward 69ing Experience 18 And Above(pics) / How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by RoyalBlak007: 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lols...no offence though...

..Irunooboo...Obontami...dashmeyansh...HatEU2.... smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by glimpse33(m): 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
daretodiffer angry Stupedinluv

3 Likes

Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by falconey(m): 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
Mrcork : this moniker is insane, no wonder he thinks with his rod.

Wristbangle: haba name don finish? you suppose use leg chain.

4 Likes

Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
Stupidity
O.bontami
Mr.cork
Lastm.umu
Ihatebuhari
La.lasticlal*
Tinubut*to
Pussysandi*

& lot more
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by myfantasies(f): 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
Borntofuck grin grin

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
myfantasies:
Borntofuck grin grin
really? shocked shocked
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by samuelson06(m): 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
SonOfLucifer

2 Likes

Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
LoL!grin

brandnew3 cum4wat kissmyansh

I've got like 303 more! undecided
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by RoyalBlak007: 11:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx

Pussypounder ....Every time you try ta talk to the dude he stretches out the word "pusssssssssy"
He never fails

Comehoponmydick I think I spelled this wrong

Thelastidiot.....you a funny dude.

Potbelly.... Hi smiley How's ya belly?

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by myfantasies(f): 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
really? shocked shocked
Yes really grin grin
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by vizkiz: 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
how will someone think of a moniker to use and "lalasticlala" comes up to his mind

I am sure the guy wanted to type lacasera but his keyboard was on auto-correct grin

****Upnepa.. Like seriously

****classcaptain... This one think say him still dey primary two grin

***Madcow...OK now this is weird undecided

*****Hungryboy...what the hell was he thinking

****Kaimallam....Now this is just embarrassing sad

****vampireem... This one has watched too many vampire diaries grin

*****Estharfabian.... Something seems wrong about this moniker... undecided

That was because she added my name to her list though grin

2 Likes

Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by RoyalBlak007: 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

brandnew3
cum4wat
kissmyansh

I've got like 303 more! undecided

..ok just add like....

..say 4 more...and how come its only guyz smiley grin
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
myfantasies:
Yes really grin grin
so that's what you born for? shocked shocked shocked tell me yur joking
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by RoyalBlak007: 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
3rdlegxxx
Pussypounder
cheesy grin
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by myfantasies(f): 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
so that's what you born for? shocked shocked shocked tell me yur joking
Dats someone's moniker undecided
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
Kingcheezypuff (more of hilarious), namedonfinish (its just somethang else grin), mrcork (WTF), pussyponder, irunoobo, stupidinluv... I got tonnes more
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
myfantasies:
Dats someone's moniker undecided
oh! You scared me tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by myfantasies(f): 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
oh! You scared me tongue tongue tongue tongue
U r very funny grin grin
RoyalBlak007:

cheesy grin

Hehehe what can I say; am an awkward fella with a skilled 3rdleg xxxoo

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by RoyalBlak007: 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin
vizkiz:
how will someone think of a moniker to use and "lalasticlala" comes up to his mind

I am sure the guy wanted to type lacasera but his keyboard was on auto-correct grin

Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
AirSultan:
Kingchee.zypuff (more of hilarious), namedonfini.sh (its just somethang else grin), mrcork (WTF), pussypo.nder, iruno.obo, stupidinluv... I got tonnes more
and what's funny with a girl (supposed) with male name and title?
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

..ok just add like....

..say 4 more...and how come its only guyz smiley grin
Well, Majority Are Guys.

Only guys come up with the Craziest, Unintelligent Names.

Love Machine
Suckmydick
born2fuck
potbelly
sapiosexual
ready4ban
biafra4ever
dogshit
hungryboy
madcow
pussydestroyer
fuckbuhari
truckpusher
smellymouth
lasisi69
vizkiz
pussypounder
3rdlegxxx

need I continue?undecided
The list Is Soooooooo long...
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
myfantasies:
U r very funny grin grin
Am I? tongue but that moniker tho. Lol
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by callMeAlpha(m): 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
and what's funny with a girl (supposed) with male name and title?
I think what you want to make certain is her/his gender. Kindly redirect your question to @ Cc KingCheezyPuff, i'll pass.
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingRex1:
How come no one mentioned *Smellymouth*. I still duff my hat for the nigga!
Others may include:
hate.u2
kingcheezypuff.
Then this one pass me i can't even comprehend how he came to have such moniker... stfuarey.ougod
AirSultan:
Kingcheezypuff (more of hilarious), namedonfinish (its just somethang else grin), mrcork (WTF), pussyponder, irunoobo, stupidinluv... I got tonnes more
My name is the bomb diggity!
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Truckpusher(m): 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Well, Majority Are Guys.

Only guys come up with the Craziest, Unintelligent Names.

Love Machine
Suckmydick
born2fuck
potbelly
sapiosexual
ready4ban
biafra4ever
dogshit
hungryboy
madcow
pussydestroyer
fuckbuhari
truckpusher
lasisi69
vizkiz

need I continue?undecided
The list Is Soooooooo long...
cheesy

Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Upnepaa(m): 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
vizkiz:

dem don bring light for ur area

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
My name is the bomb diggity!
Its creative i concur. So is mine! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) / Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix / What I See When I Went Through My Sister's Watshapp Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.