Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) (10914 Views)

What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife / Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. / Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by Scientists(m): 7:34am On Apr 06, 2020
angry

Yesterday, I went to Church after a long while. We were spaciously sited. so, I was lucky to sit behind our Pastors back.

Wen it was time for Thanksgiving offering, my pastors wife opened her bag and took money. She forgot to close it. So, I saw something like snake and was very terrified, But wen I viewed it carefully, i saw it was a dick

It has been a burden to me ever since I saw it. Should I tell my wife or should I just go ahead and Bleep her this cold morning as planned?

Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by FatherBona: 7:38am On Apr 06, 2020
Go ahead and mind your business.
Thank me later

My peace I leave you

16 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by Duru9(m): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2020
grin cheesy
Hanta virus is affecting you

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by Kneephy(m): 7:41am On Apr 06, 2020
who you wan bleep this early morning? ur wife or the pastors??

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by vibbb: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2020
What's your business with that?
Just wondering y some ppl like carrying anoda's man problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by ncpat(m): 7:44am On Apr 06, 2020
Fake news

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by Scientists(m): 7:44am On Apr 06, 2020
Kneephy:
who you wan bleep this early morning? ur wife or the pastors??

My Wife of course
Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by Scientists(m): 7:45am On Apr 06, 2020
vibbb:
What's your business with that?
Just wondering y some ppl like carrying anoda's man problem.

But, she is my pastors wife nah. She even led us in Warfare prayers and also spoke in tongues yesterday
Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by FatherBona: 7:52am On Apr 06, 2020
Scientists:

But, she is my pastors wife nah. She even led us in Warfare prayers and also spoke in tongues yesterday
Because she's pastor wife, her sexual hormones are dead right?! She no longer has sexual urges because say na she lead una for warfare prayers abi?!?!
Go ahead and bang your wife, her intimacy gadgets are for her use and her husband's alone. Her only undoing is carrying it with her to church (I really wonder why she did that) and being careless enough to allow busybodies to catch a glimpse and draw whatever conclusions they choose.
Receive sense.

7 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 06, 2020
Fake story!
1. No Church service yesterday.
2. No pastor's wife opens her bag that way.
3. What purpose would that item have served by bringing it to church?
4. You need to focus on your personal lockdown crisis.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 06, 2020
Scientists:
angry

It has been a burden to me ever since I saw it. Should I tell my wife or should I just go ahead and Bleep her this cold morning as planned?
Am starting to think you think Nlers are As stupid as you are. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by projecttopics2: 9:17am On Apr 06, 2020
Seriously?
Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by aro360: 9:48am On Apr 06, 2020
she is doing well
Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by Emestar1999: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2020
Oga learn to mind your business
Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2020
Scientists:

Hmmmm this one strong ooooooo

Why carry it around Is she testing it on the youths lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by wilsonchilboy(m): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2020
Na wa o u sef r u a minister? To seat close to ur Pastor's wife
Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by donwhit(m): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2020
Scientist u are a lier, u said u saw a Love Machine in ur pastors wife bag, and u want to sleep with your wife, now u want to sleep with ur house girl.

How many things are u doing at the same time
Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by lewis512(m): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2020
People like you don flood Nairaland now with fake stories , do you think people that are here as anyway so foolish
Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 06, 2020
Op do I look stupid to you sad
Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Effect of lockdown

Scientists:
angry

Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by HundHunter(m): 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Scientists:
angry

I smell lies.

Please tell your wife and thank me later.
Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by padi94(m): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lies
Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by infogenius(m): 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Scientists:
angry

Ur burden? Someone else's pleasure is your burden. Guy wake up. Your burden should be how you can alleviate poverty, sickness, unrighteousness etc from the land and not what u saw in d bag of ur pastor's wife.
Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by Dalexicographer(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lol... You for use your Vaseline jejely... cheesy

By the way if you're interested in working from home by learning high income skills like Affiliate marketing or e-commerce, or digital content creation.. D.M number in signature cool
Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by Zombiekiller010: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Anybody can create a topic with stolen picture of a female bag with a Love Machine

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by ikennamadu1(m): 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Gracealone:
Fake story! 1. No Church service yesterday. 2. No pastor's wife opens her bag that way. 3. What purpose would that item have served by bringing it to church? 4. You need to focus on your personal lockdown crisis.
Who told you no church service yesterday... Your brain dey your ear...
Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by donephi(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
Scientists:
angry

It looks like what you are thinking but it's not ohhh. That is a lipstick, my friend has it. So please take your mind off the gutter.
Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by Stargner: 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by Roon9(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
Today on news that never happened
Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
And nobody saw you while taking the pictures?.
Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by WildChild00(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lieeeeeeee poster...........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by Odoogu(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
get well soon. bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Penny Lover! / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her / Join The Largest R-rated Whatsapp Tv For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.