Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) (19915 Views)

Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba / Asari Dokubo's Sister, Boma Goodhead Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa.(pics) / FG Delegation Visits Shi’ite Home Base At Gyallesu (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by IndianBwoy(m): 8:26am On Mar 10, 2016
bastien:
What so special about this case sef?

She wasn't forced for God sake, even the dude said he was the one that got her pregnant, so what? Let him marry her na.... Weitin come be the news there? Na today small pikin dey love dicck?

Let me educate you.

He stole a girl from another tribe , brainwashed her and fvcked the minor.

In my tribe we will **** such bastard including the bastards unborn child. You understand. ****

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by mrphysics(m): 8:27am On Mar 10, 2016
MrPresident1:

Her 'lover'?
You are not bright.
Yes sir, her lover. Have you heard anything from the girl? all we here from the media is words from her parents. Until you hear directly from her before you conclude. For now, she was in love/lust

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by mrphysics(m): 8:29am On Mar 10, 2016
loomer:

Where the lover suppose dey?

Prison nah? that's where most guys dating under aged girl should be. imagine a guy in university dating an SS1 student. Yanusa is everywhere, even here on nairaland
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by linusbnn(m): 8:30am On Mar 10, 2016
AnodaIT:
Dem no get work

Thousands of "ESEs" are roaming the street of Delta being exploited everyday by men who take them into the house and unofficially convert them to housewives and sex slaves

Who have brought their case to the air?. If you know of any1, then bring up her issue.

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by bastien: 8:33am On Mar 10, 2016
TippyTop:

Only in naija would a grown man openly support paedophilia.
I'm not supporting anything...... You people are just talking as if you are not from the hood.

The mother of the girl knew about it from the onset but kept quiet, even the guy said it that her mom know about their relationship.

And when the mom couldn't find her, she went to look for the dude, and then told her hubby about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by Standing5(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2016
SolexxBarry:
Nice move
Nice what? If the government had taken these cases into account and gone to Kano with a delegate would the govt delegate have been bullied and harrassed the way Ese's mum was? We love cheap politics in the South. If it means the south having a embassy like office in the north then i am ok with it.

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by AnodaIT(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2016
linusbnn:

Who have brought their case to the air?. If you know of any1, then bring up her issue.
Typical police mentality, armed robbery is going on in the same street yet the police would be saying that no one has reported the case to them, therefore no robbery took place
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by bastien: 8:36am On Mar 10, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Let me educate you.

He stole a girl from another tribe , brainwashed her and fvcked the minor.

In my tribe we will **** such bastard including the bastards unborn child. You understand. ****.
stole? How did he do that? U think 15yrs pikin don't know anything in Nigeria today? U think her mom didn't know about the relationship? This is the kind stuff we see n hear in the street everyday. The guy didn't steal her, it was both mutual agreement they left bayelsa, that's if u know how many hours from bayelsa to north

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by okitz4(m): 8:40am On Mar 10, 2016
sinola:

mehn,see their wonderful house.I even thot that the so called Ese Oruru is from a poor helpless family.
Meanwhile i am starting to apportion blame on Oruru family somehow.Something is telling me that they consented to the abduction.

Olodo, this is d Commissioner's office

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by eyinjuege: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2016
sinola:

mehn,see their wonderful house.I even thot that the so called Ese Oruru is from a poor helpless family.
Meanwhile i am starting to apportion blame on Oruru family somehow.Something is telling me that they consented to the abduction.

That's not their house.

It's probably the Bayelsa government state house or office complex or something.

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2016
bastien:
stole? How did he do that? U think 15yrs pikin don't know anything in Nigeria today? U think her mom didn't know about the relationship? This is the kind stuff we see n hear in the street everyday. The guy didn't steal her, it was both mutual agreement they left bayelsa, that's if u know how many hours from bayelsa to north

The girl even went there settled down and learnt how to speak Hausa fluently. Go and talk to a 15yrs old girl on the streets of Bayelsa and you ll be forced to believe Yinusa's story.

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by Standing5(m): 8:43am On Mar 10, 2016
bastien:
I'm not supporting anything...... You people are just talking as if you are not from the hood.

The mother of the girl knew about it from the onset but kept quiet, even the guy said it that her mom know about their relationship.

And when the mom couldn't find her, she went to look for the dude, and then told her hubby about it.

Did the mother support of it? If you say yes then why did her movement to kano had to be secret? In kano she was harrassed and intimidated by mobs of Islamist right in the emirs palace too. I wish there was a rule to hid false post in NL.

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by 2sexycom(m): 8:44am On Mar 10, 2016
wilcox:
Everything possible should be done to reinterpreted her back to the society. One of this is what ask for her, but not the one that come with empty promises
shocked shocked shocked shocked jesos
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by eyinjuege: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2016
bastien:

Yeah, let's assumed they eloped together- love nwantintin things.
However, why wasn't she returned back to her parents when they went looking for her and found her? A lot of people and agencies were involved in the matter, yet none deemed it right that a young underaged girl should be under the protection of her parents, and not some dude somewhere.
If she had been returned back when her parents found her this story wouldn't have been blown out like this. Most probably, the parents would have gladly taken their daughter back and just moved on with their lives.
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by eyesofgod: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2016
What will Ese tell her child is the reason for his/her dad's incarceration?
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by 2sexycom(m): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2016
Sijo01:
Dey don comot the belle Na watin I wan read/hear be that angry
same here o. Forceful delivery throw that "thing" into a pit so that the wish of 9jjj who is a Northerner and thanked God she is pregnant can be squashed angry

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by swizzdre(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2016
wilcox:
Everything possible should be done to [b]reinterpreted[/b]her back to the society. One of this is what ask for her, but not the one that come with empty promises
. grin Awon eleyi wan bad gan
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by MrPresident1: 8:48am On Mar 10, 2016
mrphysics:

Yes sir, her lover. Have you heard anything from the girl? all we here from the media is words from her parents. Until you hear directly from her before you conclude. For now, she was in love/lust

May all your daughters be 'loved' the way Ese was 'loved'

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by 2sexycom(m): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2016
eyinjuege:

Yeah, let's assumed they eloped together- love nwantintin things.
However, why wasn't she returned back to her parents when they went looking for her and found her? A lot of people and agencies were involved in the matter, yet none deemed it right that a young underaged girl should be under the protection of her parents, and not some dude somewhere.
If she had been returned back when her parents found her this story wouldn't have been blown out like this. Most probably, the parents would have gladly taken their daughter back and just moved on with their lives.
bros, when you see someone talking like that, just know you are dealing with a Northerner behind that handle. They are the ONLY one who sees nothing wrong in the rubbish. Leave trash for lawma

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by OKorowanta: 8:48am On Mar 10, 2016
mrphysics:
Seems like a new Olajumoke is about to emerge. Very soon a scholarship for her to study abroad, meanwhile her lover is in prison.

Na Rat go bite him Prick for prison.i av neva seen any Urhobo moslem b4.see as di poor girl take enta one chance.juju pipo.
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by TippyTop(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2016
bastien:

Don't know what hood you come from but in mine child molesters are castrated when caught in the act.
Please stop the mention, I hate debating with paedophilia supporting adults.

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by 2sexycom(m): 8:50am On Mar 10, 2016
MrPresident1:

lol. I say AMEN 100 times and may such love never depart from his family and entire lineage and generations. Amen, Ase,Ise, Ameen

They are Northerners bro. That's why they support the nonsense

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by Standing5(m): 8:52am On Mar 10, 2016
bastien:

Did the mother support of it? If you say yes, then why did her movement to kano had to be secret? In kano the mother of Ese was harrassed and intimidated by mobs of Islamist right in the emirs palace too. I wish there was a rule to hid false post in NL.
bastien:
that girl was probably 13+ then. In kano she was looking at the mum and couldn't utter a word, that's consistent hypnotism. Ese was abducted. I know there are a thousand more cases like that and the brainwashed have vowed to flood the social media in response to punch newspaper's coverage of the abduction.

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by omooba2015(m): 8:55am On Mar 10, 2016
Ese and Yinusa.... Government go dey use the trick embezzle our money.... You will soon see all governors visiting Ese....
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by mrphysics(m): 8:55am On Mar 10, 2016
MrPresident1:

Is that all you have to offer? come on, think responsibly. I never supported Yanusa or any such act, kindly follow my posts on the issue.

Yanusa should be jailed and also we have to hear her own side of the story. Do you think if Yanusa never abducted the girl and the girl is above 18, that yanusa would be in prison??

Why move your brain from your head to your anus.??
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by hollywater: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2016
sinola:

You need God bro.How can you say a thing like that? Didn't you read how they almost got her mum killed, when She went for her Daughter rescue at initial time?
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by callJesu: 9:04am On Mar 10, 2016
God will settle us in Nigeria and we would rejoice at the end
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by opribo(m): 9:04am On Mar 10, 2016
SolexxBarry:
Nice move

How is this a nice move, did they kidnap her, a child not well brought up following strangers now sending a high powered delegation yo go and see her. Turning her into a superstar of some sort. Misplaced priority.
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by serikiYCU(m): 9:13am On Mar 10, 2016
Elijahrona2:
ESE is a Deltan. Am a Deltan. We don't do child marriage. May God forgive that 'yellow'

May b it's been long u visited ur village
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 10, 2016
serikiYCU:

May b it's been long u visited ur village

Listen to me. We don't do it. Anyone found is prosecuted
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by delishpot: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2016
sinola:

That is not Ese's family house O. She is not at home now she dey rehabilitatate for somewhere. Ese is from a very humble background.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by bastien: 9:25am On Mar 10, 2016
Standing5:
Did the mother support of it? If you say yes, then why did her movement to kano had to be secret? In kano the mother of Ese was harrassed and intimidated by mobs of Islamist right in the emirs palace too. I wish there was a rule to hid false post in NL.
that girl was probably 13+ then. In kano she was looking at the mum and couldn't utter a word, that's consistent hypnotism. Ese was abducted. I know there are a thousand more cases like that and the brainwashed have vowed to flood the social media in response to punch newspaper's coverage of the abduction.
hmmm well I didn't know of all that sha, thanks for the clarification

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Oil Producing State Status: Governor Obiano Meets Timipre Sylva / Proposed Abuja-Lagos Highway To Be Completed In 2027 - Works Minister, Umahi / EFCC In Another N1.7b Scandal As Petitioner Vows To Expose Frmr, Current leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.