Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,014 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) (19912 Views)

Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba / Asari Dokubo's Sister, Boma Goodhead Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa.(pics) / FG Delegation Visits Shi’ite Home Base At Gyallesu (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by bastien: 9:26am On Mar 10, 2016
TippyTop:

Don't know what hood you come from but in mine child molesters are castrated when caught in the act.
Please stop the mention, I hate debating with paedophilia supporting adults.
what I meant by hood is street, anyway have a nice day
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by bastien: 9:29am On Mar 10, 2016
Larryfly:

The girl even went there settled down and learnt how to speak Hausa fluently. Go and talk to a 15yrs old girl on the streets of Bayelsa and you ll be forced to believe Yinusa's story.
lol I'm telling you, some people here are just blind by traditiona and religion, most underage girls will do anything for love or sex, everybody just they paint the guy black.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by shamecurls(m): 9:33am On Mar 10, 2016
Yinusa should face the law but the glaring fact remains that both were lovers. He was a family friend to the Oruru's for years and alot must have transpired between him and Ese.

Come to think of it, Why hasn't Ese testified against Yinusa in the court of law as she is the victim as claimed by her parents.
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by bastien: 9:33am On Mar 10, 2016
Standing5:
Did the mother support of it? If you say yes then why did her movement to kano had to be secret? In kano she was harrassed and intimidated by mobs of Islamist right in the emirs palace too. I wish there was a rule to hid false post in NL.
the mother supported the relationship, the guy said it himself during interview with the press, why make the journey to kano secret? I don't know. But I think she accepted and they both traveled to kano
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by delishpot: 9:34am On Mar 10, 2016
mrphysics:

Is that all you have to offer? come on, think responsibly. I never supported Yanusa or any such act, kindly follow my posts on the issue.

Yanusa should be jailed and also we have to hear her own side of the story. Do you think if Yanusa never abducted the girl and the girl is above 18, that yanusa would be in prison??

Why move your brain from your head to your anus.??

There are things us as human beings shouldn't do for the sake of God, the law and ourselves.
If it was a girl from the North that went to bayelsa with a man, and her people traced her to his family home and demand their underage unwed daughter be returned back, would you return her or keep her and claim she doesn't want to go home? If your neighbours child comes to your house because she has a crush on your son will you allow them stay and bang to the extent of getting her pregnant? And hold her against the wishes of her parents? For Gods sake, every child has had infatuations and all the rest but it doesn't mean the person their young hearts fall for should smuggle them and keep them away from their parents. This is enough cause for war if it were in the olden days.
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by blackboy(m): 9:35am On Mar 10, 2016
Delta State government get sense! Good move.
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by shamecurls(m): 9:40am On Mar 10, 2016
wilcox:
Everything possible should be done to reinterpreted her back to the society. One of this is what ask for her, but not the one that come with empty promises

Give your life to Christ

Only him can save you...
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by Tinubutoto: 9:43am On Mar 10, 2016
bastien:
What so special about this case sef?

She wasn't forced for God sake, even the dude said he was the one that got her pregnant, so what? Let him marry her na.... Weitin come be the news there? Na today small pikin dey love dicck?
pls in d south parents consent to marriage and no sane parents could give out her 14 yrs daughter to a 18yrs old boy to marry. Buhari might have succeeded in getting Aisha as wife when she was just 14 but we don't do that down here. u can impregnate the girl but not formal marriage.
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by mrphysics(m): 9:45am On Mar 10, 2016
delishpot:

There are things us as human beings shouldn't do for the sake of God, the law and ourselves.
If it was a girl from the North that went to bayelsa with a man, and her people traced her to his family home and demand their underage unwed daughter be returned back, would you return her or keep her and claim she doesn't want to go home? If your neighbours child comes to your house because she has a crush on your son will you allow them stay and bang to the extent of getting her pregnant? And hold her against the wishes of her parents? For Gods sake, every child has had infatuations and all the rest but it doesn't mean the person their young hearts fall for should smuggle them and keep them away from their parents. This is enough cause for war if it were in the olden days.

Absolutely. Sex education is expedient this days. And our leaders and senators are busy making laws that will only favour them. When I was in secondary school, I was taught sex education by a female corper. She did a lot of work and we learnt many things. Don't be surprise, Ese was herself and could only take decision according to her age and experience.
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by Tinubutoto: 9:46am On Mar 10, 2016
bastien:
the mother supported the relationship, the guy said it himself during interview with the press, why make the journey to kano secret? I don't know. But I think she accepted and they both traveled to kano
pls mods ban ds boy for me, he is pissing me off with his senseless and paedophile comments. I wish it happens to your first daughter when she is 13 a fulani come to kidnapped her. well, who knows if u r one.
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by bastien: 9:52am On Mar 10, 2016
Tinubutoto:

pls mods ban ds boy for me, he is pissing me off with his senseless and paedophile comments. I wish it happens to your first daughter when she is 13 a fulani come to kidnapped her. well, who knows if u r one.
ok
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by bastien: 9:54am On Mar 10, 2016
Tinubutoto:

pls in d south parents consent to marriage and no sane parents could give out her 14 yrs daughter to a 18yrs old boy to marry. Buhari might have succeeded in getting Aisha as wife when she was just 14 but we don't do that down here. u can impregnate the girl but not formal marriage.
and what makes u think I'm not from the south region? Was she forced? Because all I see is the media painting the guy black
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by Standing5(m): 10:10am On Mar 10, 2016
bastien:
I know in the North women are properties or even commodities. The reality elsewhere is Yellow shouldn't be speaking for the girls mum, she hasn't been hypnotised like her daughter you know. If she supported the so called relationship then why travel to the North with money that is hardly available? You are simple holding on to your weak logic to safe your e-face dude. You guys think hypnotism is new invention or you have monopoly of it?
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by Meritocracy: 10:20am On Mar 10, 2016
This family should cover their eyes in shame because if they really trained their daughter well he won't be running after old dick at that age.

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by dennisworld1(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2016
in ese case i will blame the family for neglinence. Train ur child very well all this wont have happen. I dont see any reason for this visit. There are thousand of ese out there. Ese parents are faulty. They dont check the behaviour of their child.
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by loomer: 11:13am On Mar 10, 2016
mrphysics:

Prison nah? that's where most guys dating under aged girl should be. imagine a guy in university dating an SS1 student. Yanusa is everywhere, even here on nairaland

No be lie and they all have to be jailed
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by honeychild(f): 11:51am On Mar 10, 2016
mrphysics:

Prison nah? that's where most guys dating under aged girl should be. imagine a guy in university dating an SS1 student. Yanusa is everywhere, even here on nairaland

Exactly. Go to any University staff secondary school. All the girls from JS 3 have boyfriends on campus. In OAU the campus boys used to call the Moremi High school girls "bushmeat". Now everyone is acting as if they never had a 14 year old girlfriend!
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by mrphysics(m): 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
honeychild:

Exactly. Go to any University staff secondary school. All the girls from JS 3 have boyfriends on campus. In OAU the campus boys used to call the Moremi High school girls "bushmeat". Now everyone is acting as if they never had a 14 year old girlfriend!

Abi? I never had such oo. I have integrity, I don't chase little children
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by mrphysics(m): 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
loomer:

No be lie and they all have to be jailed

We need to create nairaland PRISON section, anyone banned will be pushed to that prison and will only relate with his or her fellow prisoners.
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by honeychild(f): 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
mrphysics:

Abi? I never had such oo. I have integrity, I don't chase little children

At what age did you have your first girlfriend? And how old was she? grin grin
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
eyinjuege:

Yeah, let's assumed they eloped together- love nwantintin things.
However, why wasn't she returned back to her parents when they went looking for her and found her? A lot of people and agencies were involved in the matter, yet none deemed it right that a young underaged girl should be under the protection of her parents, and not some dude somewhere.
If she had been returned back when her parents found her this story wouldn't have been blown out like this. Most probably, the parents would have gladly taken their daughter back and just moved on with their lives.

Have you come across the audio evidence of the girl being interviewed claiming her age as 17yrs (instead of 13/14yrs) and that she voluntarily traveled to Kano as well as converted to Islam freely without being forced by anybody?

Have you therefore ever wondered what kind of lies she must have been telling the Sharia council and the police in order to prolong her stay with her lover in Kano State?

Did you know she claimed she would be killed or mercilessly beaten by her parents/community if returned back to Bayelsa?

Have ever wondered whether this was the reason why her repatriation was delayed by the police and Sharia council in order to allow for thorough investigation so as to be assured of her personal safety if/when she is returned?

There is always two sides to a story; let us wait for the day when Ese Oruru would be cross examined in court - maybe then and only then will we finally have an objective perspective to this saga.
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by mrphysics(m): 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
honeychild:

At what age did you have your first girlfriend? And how old was she? grin grin

18 and she was 18, actually in my SS3.
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by omocheche(f): 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Marry fire bad blood
bastien:
What so special about this case sef?

She wasn't forced for God sake, even the dude said he was the one that got her pregnant, so what? Let him marry her na.... Weitin come be the news there? Na today small pikin dey love dicck?
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by linusbnn(m): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
AnodaIT:

Typical police mentality, armed robbery is going on in the same street yet the police would be saying that no one has reported the case to them, therefore no robbery took place

That is the truth because you can't act otherwise
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by delightf(f): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
mrphysics:
Seems like a new Olajumoke is about to emerge. Very soon a scholarship for her to study abroad, meanwhile her lover is in prison.

Bad mouth
You try perfomer one sothat they ll may visit to you
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by TropicalDr: 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
She being kept in cooler by the police to micro manage her and family, to forestall the probable sequelae from a possible outburst with information on involvement of various persons (including the Emir of Kano), since trying unsuccessful to take back their daughter earlier
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by mrphysics(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
delightf:

Bad mouth
You try perfomer one sothat they ll may visit to you
What I didn't understand anything you said. Cross check your English and then quote me again.
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
TippyTop:

Only in naija would a grown man openly support paedophilia.
that becuz 90% muslim men in nigeria and beyond are paedo. ..i even heard prophet more are mad is also one
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by loomer: 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
mrphysics:

We need to create nairaland PRISON section, anyone banned will be pushed to that prison and will only relate with his or her fellow prisoners.

You sure say u no go commit offence wey go carry u go the very prison u dey wish make them create?
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by NorttGate: 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
SolexxBarry:
Nice move
. Don't be gullible man. It's was just a sensationalisation of a stuff by this govt nothing to applaud OK
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by IamAtribalist: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
wilcox:
Everything possible should be done to reinterpreted her back to the society. One of this is what ask for her, but not the one that come with empty promises

cool Bia - is it by force to speak English?. Biko speak pidgin.
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by bastien: 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
omocheche:
Marry fire bad blood
so they shouldn't marry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina / Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North / APC's Ahmad Aliyu Wins Sokoto Governorship Election (2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.