Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) (56376 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him / Christmas Photoshoot Turns Into Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by bibiking7(m): 10:01am On Mar 10, 2016
Too much karamo.
Sidi : bibi, I can't find my period.
Me: have you search for it very well.
Sidi: yes I have.
Me: oya lets get married. If it's a boy, we will him mufutau. If na geh, we wee name her mistura.

Simple and straightforward. tongue cool
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 10, 2016
greatbrian:
Hope am not the only one that saw this....... bae ain't that pretty she's just one lucky bitch...2. She's so dark in the first few pictures buh magically turned light skinned in the last 3 pictures...........my opinions although quote me at urown peril
SMH :- HATER!

2 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 10, 2016
hottathanfire:

Hope you are working hard as well for your dream to come through?? Cos e go shock you. Receive the grace not to be a seeker IJN
Thanks Pastor
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by obivictor(m): 10:03am On Mar 10, 2016
stephenduru:
Aw!Very lovely! This is the proposal story of Jaiye And Ayo #Theayus! which has been trending on Instagram for days now.

Read the proposal story above as posted on Instagram by Jaiye, the bride-to-be

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/ayo-puts-ring-on-jaiyephotos.html
another movie

staged!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by tottinova: 10:03am On Mar 10, 2016
stephenduru:
Aw!Very lovely! This is the proposal story of Jaiye And Ayo #Theayus! which has been trending on Instagram for days now.

Read the proposal story above as posted on Instagram by Jaiye, the bride-to-be

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/ayo-puts-ring-on-jaiyephotos.html

Na guys Wey hold money dey propose like this.
See their cloth na. See how fresh those kids look.

If na poor man, if you manage see engagement ring the day im decide to ask for your hand in marriage, just thank the Lord.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by midehi2(f): 10:03am On Mar 10, 2016
CaroLyner:
haters.
how is their comments hate undecided
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 10:06am On Mar 10, 2016
AZeD1:

It was actually the guy's birthday.
The guys birthday with placards everywhere, yea right. undecided
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Franky826: 10:07am On Mar 10, 2016
To propose now na one epic stuff, the drama now dey get thrills pass nollywood movies. As igbo many now I don dey think on investing in the 'proposal series' carry am go nollywood, iroko TV, YouTube, video, vine, vuclip, etc. Omo how Una see am? grin proposal series ti take over gbogbo aye ! grin grin grin
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Stanleyafam(m): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2016
As a matured man or lady, u should define your relationship from the start, so I see no need for proposing and all, that means they were playing all along and banging or something...

The ring then comes in later in the courtship signify your faithfulness to your woman..then go and pay bride price and start the real thing...

2 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Cooladex(m): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2016
I did same about a week ago. On her convocation . it was awesome. Cant wait to walk her down the aisle. grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by hottathanfire(m): 10:11am On Mar 10, 2016
cutemaria:
Thanks Pastor
In actual sense, I am sinner who lives by God's mercy everyday.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by jattshaf(m): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2016
When a man promise to marry a lady or propose to to a lady................ Don't fully trust him or rely on him untill he display engagement card. That is only when he can't back off.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by AZeD1(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2016
freecocoa:
The guys birthday with placards everywhere, yea right. undecided
Check the pictures very well, you might see me.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by sisisioge: 10:20am On Mar 10, 2016
Omg!!!

Congrats! Whew! This is so appropriate where your answer is definitely YES!
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 10:21am On Mar 10, 2016
IsaacBuchi:
I see fine man!

btw that was powerful words "I promise you it will be tough and at times one or both of us would want out but I also promise that if I don't ask you to be mine today, I'll regret it for the rest of my life"
.OH MAH GOD

DAH WORD GOT ME hornyy AH SWEAR

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:21am On Mar 10, 2016
IsaacBuchi:
I see fine man!

btw that was powerful words "I promise you it will be tough and at times one or both of us would want out but I also promise that if I don't ask you to be mine today, I'll regret it for the rest of my life"
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by prinsam30: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2016
So after series of fvcking and bαπging, u now realized that u av to propose, what a wasted generation

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by annice2014: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2016
IsaacBuchi:
I see fine man!

I always appreciate those proposal tips from "Runaway Bride" movie

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 10:24am On Mar 10, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
see the background u will know money is sweet
.YOU GHAT GOOD EYES MAH DEAR
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by oshaosha2014(m): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2016
I tire o
AnodaIT:
So to propose now na ceremony
undecidedI tire o
AnodaIT:
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by oshaosha2014(m): 10:32am On Mar 10, 2016
I tire o.
3kay945:
As if that will stop him or her from cheating in the nearest future.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 10:32am On Mar 10, 2016
well ; this cant happen in my family.
aint nobody got time 4 this.
i just pity my future wife, cuz no engagement.
i just know say i go just put the babe serious belle, and her family will force me to marry her....
kikikiki

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 10, 2016
Namedonfinish, dont worry, ours will be the bomb! grin
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 10:33am On Mar 10, 2016
Cooladex:
I did same about a week ago. On her convocation . it was awesome. Cant wait to walk her down the aisle. grin
money good ooh
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 10:33am On Mar 10, 2016
midehi2:

how is their comments hate undecided
type your question here www.google.com
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Franky826: 10:33am On Mar 10, 2016
Cooladex:

Oga chop knuckle you na correct man biko cool
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by jydeskill1(m): 10:34am On Mar 10, 2016
AnodaIT:
I taya ooooo, jobless people

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by oshaosha2014(m): 10:35am On Mar 10, 2016
I quote you for "concurity"
arttysticfyngaz:
To think that some of these unions don't last half the shelve life of agege bread is pathetic.. If only couples could put in half the effort they spend on frivolities like these into making their marriages work... we won't be hearing of break-ups. Quote me again!!
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Miggs(m): 10:35am On Mar 10, 2016
0rex:
The west has really crept into our brains.
the women watch foreign romance movies,then they pressure the men to copy what they see in those movies,other women then see that and also want the exact same action from their own men too.the men then fall for the bullshit hook line and sinker cos it is "lomantic".did I just hear someone "awwwww"?

Conclusion:nigerians are a joke

3 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 10:35am On Mar 10, 2016
AZeD1:

Check the pictures very well, you might see me.
Wow! Didn't look well, so you finally proposed, great! cheesy
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Franky826: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.OH MAH GOD

DAH WORD GOT ME hornyy AH SWEAR

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates / Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught / Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.