Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) (42223 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him / Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by ObiOmaMu: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2016
The man Alfred Duncan, surprised his bride Sherrell, by proposing to her noon and marrying her in the evening of the same day.

He proposed to her at 12pm and organised a surprise wedding at 6pm on the same day. The bride couldn't hold back her tears of joy as she cried almost all through.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/awww-man-surprises-girlfriend-with.html

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:23am On Oct 03, 2016
This can only happen oversea jare

I trust moi naija folks. One month for the selling of aso ebi, a month plus for inviting lost gone uncles and probably, some nice ancestors grin grin

312 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2016
If this gets to FP, I'm getting married by December embarassed embarassed

Modified!

Guys, relax nah embarassed. Are you chasing out of my papa's house cheesy cheesy.
If you want me to marry before December, hit like and if no, hit Share embarassed

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by Young03(m): 8:33am On Oct 03, 2016
Iamhatey:

ur still under 18 , wait till u reach 35

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by goodmorning40: 8:35am On Oct 03, 2016
It cannot happen in naija

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by xendra: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2016
ah, this is the best way to do it, no time for the girl to change mind.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=Iamhatey post=49871559]If this gets to FP, I'm getting married by December embarassed embarassed[/quotej]

U better start your preparations

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by IamNawty(f): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2016
Awww dis is soo cute.. Am almost in tears cry
Dear future hubby, pls if ure seeing this, this is wat I want too. Thanks I love u kiss

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 03, 2016
Young03:

ur still under 18 , wait till u reach 35
hian!
Early marriage things undecided
[quote author=majamajic post=49872083][/quote]good, you are invited smiley just bring husby when coming tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by IamNawty(f): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2016
Iamhatey:
lol y not say u will deactivate like me that day grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 03, 2016
IamNawty:
lol y not say u will deactivate like me that day grin
heheheheheh
I can't stop laughing oo grin grin grin
Awon Nlanders gat no chill rara.
They want you to go by fire by force grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by IamNawty(f): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2016
Iamhatey:
heheheheheh
I can't stop laughing oo grin grin grin
Awon Nlanders gat no chill rara.
They want you to go by fire by force grin
lol wicked pple grin they were even reminding me the next day ooo dat wat am I still doing here grin
So modify ur own and put deactivate and c wonder tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2016
Beautiful couple
Beautiful arrangement
Beautiful attire
Beautiful hair cut and hairdress
kiss
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
Beautiful couple
Beautiful arrangement
Beautiful attire
Beautiful hair cut and hairdress
kiss

ENGAGED BY NOON, MARRIED AT NIGHT.... COMES TO TELL EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET OF THEIR "STAGED" SURPRISE WEDDING??

ANCIENT SHOWOFF SKILLS. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by NoMoreTrolling: 11:23am On Oct 03, 2016
Okay that's it angry

I'm going outside now to surprise a stranger.

I will just tie her and put her inside taxi, den when we reach church, am like "SURPRISE!!!" cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by Histrings08(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2016
Awwwww.... So good, simplicity at its best
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by Opistorincos(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2016
Issokai
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2016
G
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 03, 2016
decatalyst:
This can only happen oversea jare

I trust moi naija folks. One month for the selling of aso ebi, a month plus for inviting lost gone uncles and probably, some nice ancestors grin grin
another month to show off to her friends that she's no longer a spinster..

3 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2016
The groom has been saving d money since last year...

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by salabscholar01(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2016
ok
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by jamesbanjo(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2016
So??
cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 03, 2016
The woman don over ripe sef....there was no need for proposal

3 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 03, 2016
Nigerian men should learn from this man...
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by kings09(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2016
Sharp sharp. But wait oo, tot women usually say thr z no big deal in getting marriage n they cld be single n proud but then u find dem shedding so-called tears of joy on such occasions of proposals n wedding day undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2016
IamNawty:
Dear future hubby, pls if ure seeing this, this is wat I want too. Thanks I love u kiss
look at this fowl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by tiswell(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2016
IamNawty:
Till you change you moniker i won't locate yousmiley...potential hubby.

5 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by coolbreezy01: 11:28am On Oct 03, 2016
Hmmmm...speechless... #ijustwanttomakecommonsense
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by aalangel(f): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2016
Iamhatey:

Happy wedding...

To the topic...why is she wearing black??

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 03, 2016
Nah.....no bride will agree to this in Nigeria. She must assemble her bridesmaids and buy imported wedding gown.

Besides, in Nigeria except you are doing just a traditional wedding, this can't work. Churches won't conduct weddings with just few hours notice. They will expect you to come for pre wedding counselling which takes months.
If you want to do registry wedding also, there is a minimum amount of time stautorily stipulated for you to give notice to the whole world for people to object to your wedding if they wish to.

You can't just propose and take her to the registry or church the same day for a legal wedding.

5 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

ENGAGED BY NOON, MARRIED AT NIGHT.... COMES TO TELL EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET OF THEIR "STAGED" SURPRISE WEDDING??

ANCIENT SHOWOFF SKILLS. undecided

U don't fancy it?
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by ItzHoludex(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2016
IamNawty:
not in my country NIGERIA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.