Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,175 members, 7,864,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

Woman Drags Husband To Court For Using Charm To Make Love To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Drags Husband To Court For Using Charm To Make Love To Her (412 Views)

Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Drags Husband To Court For Using Charm To Make Love To Her by veeluv2015(f): 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
A 41- years-old trader, Raimotu Jubril, has dragged her husband, Taiwo, to court to ask that their 24 year old marriage be dissolved because he is too fetish. In her own words, she said:

"My husband is fetish, he robs his male organ with a substance whenever he wanted to make love to me"

The husband didn't deny the allegations but he said it was a love charm and he only does it to win back his wife's heart.

The mother of three also admitted that their marriage is a violent one and her husband who also has another wife is a chronic womanizer. According to her:

"He beats me at will and does not allow me to go out, neither did he allowed my family to visit me, it was as if I was in prison while in his house.
He comes home late at night and would not tell me his where about. I left his house since 2009 and I want a divorce,"

Her 44 year old husband on the other hand had this to say:

"My wife denied me sex for one and half year and because of this, I did a love charm to win her back.
The love charm was the substance I used to rob my male organ whenever I want to have sex with her.
“I am not a womaniser, it was her non-challant altitude that led me into the arm of another woman,"

He however says he still loves his wife and pleaded that she comes back home. The Orile Agege Customary Court President, Dr Kayode Whenu, adjourned the case till April 5 for further hearing.

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/03/woman-drags-husband-to-court-for-using.html
Re: Woman Drags Husband To Court For Using Charm To Make Love To Her by HungerBAD: 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
Burantashi tinz.

1 Like

Re: Woman Drags Husband To Court For Using Charm To Make Love To Her by wilybebsy(m): 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Naija

(1) (Reply)

Is It Bad Asking Your Partner "What Next" The Day He/she Quits His/her Job? / April 7... Send Ur Shoutout / Read Ibiere Agwu''s Soul-lifting Message To Julius Agwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.