Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

3 Things I Hate To Hear From Ladies - Beer Parlor Gist ;D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things I Hate To Hear From Ladies - Beer Parlor Gist ;D (1133 Views)

Things That Girls Hate To Listen / 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Things I Hate To Hear From Ladies - Beer Parlor Gist ;D by x9ja1960: 10:12am On Mar 10, 2016
Following Aunty Oby's beer parlor gist, I had to visit one last night to avoid traffic on my way home. So in this bar sha, one can spot several cluster of guys - a few girls too, sited around tables sipping their beer and chatting, some in almost whispers, others as loud as though in a contest of amplitude.

Anyways it appeared majority of people in the bar were Chelsea fans waiting for their Champions league match (I had no idea there was a match in the first place as Arsenal don kill my joy for football...Messi is my only chance for a come back sha grin). Back to the matter, there was this very loud guy next table sipping Heineken (just two of us had the beer, others were on Life and Hero...these two brands have been terrorizing other beers since last year grin). He seemed to be in the grips of beer as he declared to his listeners (who were also paying keen attention) that he hated - with passion, to hear three things from women. Nna, me I kuku strain my ear to collect the gist come share with my people...lol. The three hated things for the night were;

1. Bae, my landlord called me today about rent! (I no dey use ear hear this one I don end that call...lol)
2. Bae, buy me recharge card! (Some will even ask for both their lines...NO! don't mention...lol)
3. Bae, my hair don dey scratch me, I wan make hair! (Imagine the nonsense...lol)
4. Feel free to add yours...lol
Re: 3 Things I Hate To Hear From Ladies - Beer Parlor Gist ;D by Strahovski1(m): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2016
You must be broke
Re: 3 Things I Hate To Hear From Ladies - Beer Parlor Gist ;D by falconey(m): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2016
grin
Re: 3 Things I Hate To Hear From Ladies - Beer Parlor Gist ;D by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2016
Broke guyz dnt av right to complain @op
Re: 3 Things I Hate To Hear From Ladies - Beer Parlor Gist ;D by Monalisa185(f): 10:32am On Mar 10, 2016
independent and hardworking ladies won't even have the time to mention any of those things to any bae...

that guy's bae must be a lazy ass and the guy a broke ass...perfect match
Re: 3 Things I Hate To Hear From Ladies - Beer Parlor Gist ;D by skywalker240(m): 11:05am On Mar 10, 2016
every man does 2 and 3 for his girlfreind,..
As 4 side chick, i cant xplain
Re: 3 Things I Hate To Hear From Ladies - Beer Parlor Gist ;D by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 10, 2016
Dont mind her,shey u b her papa?
Re: 3 Things I Hate To Hear From Ladies - Beer Parlor Gist ;D by falconey(m): 11:10am On Mar 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Dont mind her,shey u b her papa?

Them hack your account? i no believe say na you type this thing.
Re: 3 Things I Hate To Hear From Ladies - Beer Parlor Gist ;D by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 10, 2016
falconey:

Them hack your account? i no believe say na you type this thing.
Yea,hackers at work angry undecided
Re: 3 Things I Hate To Hear From Ladies - Beer Parlor Gist ;D by sexymoma(f): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2016
Redbenson come see ya pple oo
Re: 3 Things I Hate To Hear From Ladies - Beer Parlor Gist ;D by naija1stpikin: 11:36am On Mar 10, 2016
If your hair dey scratch you, scratch am too
Re: 3 Things I Hate To Hear From Ladies - Beer Parlor Gist ;D by x9ja1960: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2016
You must be loaded cheesy
Strahovski1:
You must be broke
Re: 3 Things I Hate To Hear From Ladies - Beer Parlor Gist ;D by Strahovski1(m): 11:38am On Mar 10, 2016
x9ja1960:
You must be loaded cheesy

Yes Bro. Because I'm working.
Re: 3 Things I Hate To Hear From Ladies - Beer Parlor Gist ;D by x9ja1960: 11:42am On Mar 10, 2016
Why won't you let broke guys complain as they like...as your handle preach grin
CJjoy:
Broke guyz dnt av right to complain @op
Re: 3 Things I Hate To Hear From Ladies - Beer Parlor Gist ;D by x9ja1960: 11:44am On Mar 10, 2016
I see. So everyone working must be loaded?
Strahovski1:

Yes Bro. Because I'm working.
Re: 3 Things I Hate To Hear From Ladies - Beer Parlor Gist ;D by MzOnajin1(f): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
If i talk dey will say i like money, Even if m making millions, i will still collect money for hair and oda things from my hubby, becos he is the boss. I will always be here to support him when needs it

1 Like

Re: 3 Things I Hate To Hear From Ladies - Beer Parlor Gist ;D by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2016
x9ja1960:
Why won't you let broke guys complain as they like...as your handle preach grin
u're broke nd in a relationship wat are u expecting

(1) (Reply)

How Has The Fuel Scarcity Affected Your Relationship / Ladies.... With This You Shld Knw Who A Real Guy Is..... / How Many Inches Is A Big DiĆ­ck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.