Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys (3258 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Wearing Crop Top? (pics) / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by porchster: 10:55am On Mar 10, 2016
Is it the right thing to do,for a lady to go the extreme on faithfulness by testing her boyfriend/fiance with her friends, to indicate if he truly loves her or not? or vice versa.
Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by Evidence1000(m): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2016
It's not just advisable in most cases.
Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by Monalisa185(f): 11:07am On Mar 10, 2016
depends
Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by falconey(m): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:
depends
On what? explicate.
Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by Monalisa185(f): 11:22am On Mar 10, 2016
falconey:

On what? explicate.

depends on what the guy must have done to the lady in question (in the past)...could be that the lady caught him cheating on countless occasions, she probably didn't want the relationship to end just like that, she decided to forgive him and move on... but in the long run, as a human, she started finding it difficult to trust the guy(trust issues)...

always having the fear/feeling that the guy might still be cheating on her...she might decide to take desperate measures to ensure that she starts trusting the guy again....one of the desperate measures could be fake-testing him via one or two of her trusted friends whom of course the guy might not be aware of...

once her cover ain't blown, she might use that fake-test to know what next to do...depending on the outcome.... could be heart-breaking though... takes alotta courage...

there, is a perfect example, hope I made a lil sense?

3 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by falconey(m): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:

depends on what the guy must have done to the lady in question (in the past)...could be that the lady caught him cheating on countless occasions, she probably didn't want the relationship to end just like that, she decided to forgive him and move on... but in the long run, as a human, she started finding it difficult to trust the guy(trust issues)...

always having the fear/feeling that the guy might still be cheating on her...she might decide to take desperate measures to ensure that she starts trusting the guy again....one of the desperate measures could be fake-testing him via one or two of her trusted friends whom of course the guy might not be aware of...

once her cover ain't blown, she might use that fake-test to know what next to do...depending on the outcome.... could be heart-breaking though... takes alotta courage...

Well quite

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by MzOnajin1(f): 11:32am On Mar 10, 2016
I don't know about other ladies ooooo, but i wont try dt shit with anybody. Friends koor i guide my man jealously

3 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by donbenedict(m): 11:33am On Mar 10, 2016
It's bad! Please desist from it.. angry
Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by wabdesigns(m): 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
MzOnajin1:
I don't know about other ladies ooooo, but i wont try dt shit with anybody. Friends koor i guide my man jealously
it's that you on your profile?
Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by sammyogboso(m): 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nt gud @all, ma ex did dat 2me......nw we're X sad
Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by MzOnajin1(f): 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
wabdesigns:
it's that you on your profile?
Yes. Y?
Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by wabdesigns(m): 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
MzOnajin1:
Yes. Y?
You look good.
Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by MzOnajin1(f): 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
wabdesigns:
You look good.
Thank you
Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by MzOnajin1(f): 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
wabdesigns:
You look good.
Thank you
Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by wabdesigns(m): 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
MzOnajin1:
Thank you
Are you from the South-East?
Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by MzOnajin1(f): 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
wabdesigns:
Are you from the South-East?
South West. Ondo City
Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by porchster: 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
@ myzonanji guess you are from my place...
Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by porchster: 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
@ mzOnanjin guess you are from my place... thts cool
Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by firstking01(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Most times it could be detrimental to the relationship in the end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
I aint puttin' my self through all that trouble for you!
You'd be replaced with another, one I can trust.
Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by DharmyYinks: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
The boyfriend nd d girlfriend's friend may later fall for each oda.

Now tell me, who lost?
Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by DharmyYinks: 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:

One word, Insecurity!
Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by cruzita(f): 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
no I won't try it not even in the dream
Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by Monalisa185(f): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
DharmyYinks:

One word, Insecurity!

would have termed it insecurity as well, if there was no reason for her to feel insecure

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by DharmyYinks: 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:

would have termed it insecurity as well, if there was no reason for her to feel insecure
True... totally d guys fault for cheating but d lady will just kill herself wit HBP if she does all dat grin

It's better she opts out
Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by Monalisa185(f): 8:43am On Mar 11, 2016
DharmyYinks:

True... totally d guys fault for cheating but d lady will just kill herself wit HBP if she does all dat grin

It's better she opts out

lol, that ain't a true life story, was just something I came up with to explicate my initial answer...buh if it were a true life story, the best would be for the lady to walk away
Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by MrAboki: 8:45am On Mar 11, 2016
porchster:
Is it the right thing to do,for a lady to go the extreme on faithfulness by testing her boyfriend/fiance with her friends, to indicate if he truly loves her or not? or vice versa.

The first time she tests me would be the time. grin

That much I promise her.
Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by DharmyYinks: 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, that ain't a true life story, was just something I came up with to explicate my initial answer...buh if it were a true life story, the best would be for the lady to walk away
Hmmm... u must be a seasoned writer. wink

Dats just it... walk away n never look back cry
Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by Monalisa185(f): 8:32am On Mar 12, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Hmmm... u must be a seasoned writer. wink

Dats just it... walk away n never look back cry
hehehehe, you can say that again without hesitation; Dgrin
Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by DharmyYinks: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, you can say that again without hesitation; Dgrin
grin
Guess u must ve developed ursef by reading novels?? Romantic novels?? shockedwink
Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by Monalisa185(f): 10:06am On Mar 13, 2016
DharmyYinks:

grin

Guess u must ve developed ursef by reading novels?? Romantic novels?? shockedwink

well...reading novels? yeah... buh no category in particular...gringrin you must be a fan of novels as well..
Re: Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys by DharmyYinks: 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Monalisa185:

well...reading novels? yeah... buh no category in particular...gringrin you must be a fan of novels as well..
I knew it! U just read any1 that comes ur way? shockedgrin. Yes.. I am. But I prefer thrillers tongue tho my first novel was a romance novel wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Easy Wats On How To Make Your Butt Bigger / Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) / Nigeria Ladies And Bleaching, Before And After Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.