Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Ladies, Can You Handle This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Handle This? (1154 Views)

How Do I Handle This? / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Handle This? by I888(m): 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
Will you recommend your friend to your toaster? Can you comfortably bear to see your friend whom recommended to your toaster, get gift, travels etc and eventually get married to your toaster?

Is it a wise move after all?

Be sincere...
Re: Ladies, Can You Handle This? by iceberylin(m): 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
they Gon die...
Re: Ladies, Can You Handle This? by Creamish(f): 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
If she has no interest in the toaster, why not?
Re: Ladies, Can You Handle This? by I888(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
Creamish:
If she has no interest in the toaster, why not?
I doubt she can handle the aftermath of her action. What if she is still at the "dating" phase while her supposed recommended friend is enjoying a much more expressive marriage? Let's be sincere, she may likely hate the friend later. I know how ladies think.
Re: Ladies, Can You Handle This? by Creamish(f): 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
I888:
I doubt she can handle the aftermath of her action. What if she is still at the "dating" phase while her supposed recommended friend is enjoying a much more expressive marriage? Let's be sincere, she may likely hate the friend later. I know how ladies think.

@bolded.. U'd be the first.. even ladies dont understand themselves sometimes..

Nwayz U have a point..but it all depends on the situation of the lady. If she is in a similar affluent relationship/marriage, she might not bother...especially if she has a good heart.
Re: Ladies, Can You Handle This? by I888(m): 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
Creamish:

@bolded.. U'd be the first.. even ladies dont understand themselves sometimes..

Nwayz U have a point..but it all depends on the situation of the lady. If she is in a similar affluent relationship/marriage, she might not bother...especially if she has a good heart.
lol grin grin grin grin You just buttressed my point without realising it.
Re: Ladies, Can You Handle This? by Creamish(f): 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
I888:
lol grin grin grin grin You just buttressed my point without realising it.

I did say U have a point din't I? smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Handle This? by I888(m): 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
Creamish:

I did say U have a point din't I? smiley
yeah, you did.
Re: Ladies, Can You Handle This? by skywalker240(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
na lie naija babe will never like to see her freind's progress above her,..she will not see it and sleep peacefully everynight we all know their lives is all about competitiongrin
Re: Ladies, Can You Handle This? by I888(m): 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
skywalker240:
na lie naija babe will never like to see her freind's progress above her,..she will not see it and sleep peacefully everynight we all know their lives is all about competitiongrin
bro, what will you do if a girl you are asking out suggest such? It will look like fun from the surface to a girl but I do know the aftermath will be pretty ugly
Re: Ladies, Can You Handle This? by cruzita(f): 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
grin this question dey somehow ooo
Re: Ladies, Can You Handle This? by skywalker240(m): 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
I888:
bro, what will you do if a girl you are asking out suggest such? It will look like fun from the surface to a girl but I do know the aftermath will be pretty ugly
Ugly i swear,

Well if she does that and the reffered lady catch my fansy, as a fast guy i no need dull, and when she fall i go show so much love whenever that other one dey there.

And na dat jealosy go kill am.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Handle This? by I888(m): 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
cruzita:
grin this question dey somehow ooo
how the question dey na?

(1) (Reply)

Do I Look Charming? / we need Jesus / Woman Enjoys Herself With House-boy While Her Husband Lies In The Hospital(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.