Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Petrol Tanker And Car On Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Petrol Tanker And Car On Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) (15219 Views)

Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) / Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Tanker And Car On Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by abdussalam(m): 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
I witnessed the accident on my way back to Lagos. It's rather unfortunate that the law enforcement agents who should be help the victims get appropriate medical care were just looking doing nothing. People got the nerve to snap pictures but couldn't help out the burnt victims (one guy was burnt from head to toe).
Re: Petrol Tanker And Car On Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by Moyarh(m): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
eleojo23:
People should learn to drive carefully.
See how fuel just dey waste.
I drove pass this scene today and i can point out two causes. 1) terrible road. 2) reckless tanker drivers. I dont know where those guys learnt how to drive but its really bad. Unfortunately, trailer/tanker accidents will keep occuring if proper checks are not put in place for ths people.
Re: Petrol Tanker And Car On Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by Slizbeat(m): 6:11am On Mar 11, 2016
I was on that route yesterday when it happened. Was terrible. Dont know if there was casualty but since the car involved was closed, guess there wasnt an escape route for the occupants.
Re: Petrol Tanker And Car On Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by byvan03: 5:49am On Oct 14, 2016
Until we stop calling ourselves cone heads and Igbos ,racism must continueooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants / Immigration Moves To Implement ‘no National ID, No International Passport’ Polic / Boeing Is Going To Update The Control Software On The 737 MAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.