Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) (30501 Views)

Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) / Dangote Truck And Bus Collide In Plateau, Many Dead (Disturbing Photos) / Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Ashleyma77(m): 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
Sunday, 23rd July 2017 is a day that the inhabitants of Ife and its environs will never forget in years to come, as it left passers-bye devastated.

At exactly 12:15 along Ibadan express road, opposite Moremi Estate in front of Energy filling station, a bus commutting passengers with mechanical devices from Òrè in Ondon State collided with a fuel tank filled with diesel, leaving all commuters dead including the bus driver except one survivor who had been rushed to a nearby hospital.

All efforts to capture the tank driver by crowds proved abortive as he took to his heels immediately the bus was inflames.

According to an eye-witness, he said the passengers cried for help while the bus was ablaze but all means to get some rescued turn futile because the gadgets carried by the bus driver had hooked the exit door, inhibiting passengers from getting out of the bus.
As at the time of reporting this news, one cannot categorically state the number of passengers involved.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by olagbemi118(m): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
This one weak me, RIP to the dead

11 Likes

Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by nero2face: 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
we shall never be part of such an ugly event...the Grace of God will continue to guide and protect us while going out and coming in....IJN...Amen !

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by judedave181: 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
This one is serious o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by nerodenero: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
I am very sure overspeeding was the cause and the most annoying thing is that whenever a tanker is involved in an accident, the God-forsaken, never-do-well and hopeless driver never get consumed by the accident they created. These tanker driver are so reckless that they drive as though they're above the law and own the road. Unfortunately the highway patrol teams look the other way because of the bribe they are so used to collecting from these devils on our roads.

We need a functional rail system. Highly flammable products should not be transported on our roads like rice and tomatoes. Alas, our mumu government no dey hear, na just to dey loot na wetin dem sabi be that.

To the dead, RIP and the loved ones behind, may God console you all. It's another opportunity to re-evaluate how we live. Let's learn to live as though this second is the last. Nobody knows the time death will come. Besides, these ones didn't know they'd die today.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
oh

look at how buhari and his killer party apc are killing nigerians. may thunder strike them to pieces.

meanwhile r.i.p to the dead. may they find peace with their creator

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by valdes00(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Naija no wey disappoint, u must see one or two people taking pix....
The man and woman in the second pix tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
FFK
Fayose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by UnknownT: 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
When them full the bus with those loads, how the passengers wan take escape cry

9 Likes

Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Ajstyles01(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
This one weak me... RIP
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Naijabams(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Misery and death now normal news God should just come and take control tired of reading this post everyday angry cry
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
RIP to the deceased
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nigerians too like scene. See how they all gathered to look. Nonsense
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Chai!
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Olanrefront3355(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
This is so sad.
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by curvilicious: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
Sweet Jesus, save your pple o cry
Rip

1 Like

Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by efguy1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
I stay in Ife
I was at the site of the accident
It wasn't a good thing at all
God help us all

The tanker was about to come out of the filling station and the bus driver collided with it
God save their souls

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by dacovajnr: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
embarassed
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by robosky02(m): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
op

Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by raphy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
may God protect us from evil blood suckers ijn Amen R.I.P.

1 Like

Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by wunmi590(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Upcoming Afro RnB / Pop Singer Emyxcel officially plans dropping he's 1st album titled EXCEPTIONAL. He said he's not signed under any label and wished to be signed to a label to express his God given talent..the Album consists of 10song..

He's a graduate of Elect/Elect.Engineering from IMO UNIVERSITY owerri and hails from IMO State Nigeria. He has been a stage performer right from he's school days in IMSU with the likes of Xbusta ( currently with 5star music) , Egbeigwe (Nollywood Actor) etc..he has no music video yet but wished to release the upcoming album under any label he is official signed to. Follow on IG- @emy_xcel , Facebook - www.Facebook.com , Twitter - @emy_xcel. Contact: 07033888224
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by wunmi590(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
RIP to the dead
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by RELAN2446(m): 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
This is bad.
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by alphasperm(m): 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
dat road is used for life subscription by d satanic leaders of dis unfortunate zoo
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Life is nothing,if u can serve God serve him

1 Like

Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Jonbeezy(m): 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
If i had my way, these monsters won't be plying the road with commuters. i wonder how many times People have to die before something is done about the preventable daily loss of lives in this country. we do not respect human lives. If i should come out as an independent candidate to contest for the position of a Senator or Representative....these same youth will ridicule me with Endless insults,yet we desire a change!! for God's sake things should be done right for once. i wonder when we will ever learn!!

1 Like

Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by itiswellandwell: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Sad.
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Jeez, accident everywhere. Nothing wey person no go see for Nigeria.

RIP to the dead.

Here is something you should see, photographers only, stay away if you are not a photographer. I don warn u

http://www.fototech.com.ng/dear-photographers-know-camera-may-go-bad-soon/
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by jeff44(m): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
this is really bad news....RIP to the dead
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Kokaine(m): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
and here we are talking about the contract we didnt get, lamenting about our standard of living. we should be grateful to God always. we are not more righteous than those people. subhanallah rabil arshil azwim.

6 Likes

Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
repent of ur sins for there is nothing in this life.

Why will u suffer in this earth and also suffer in hell.

There is no enjoyment here on earth compare to the one in heaven.

Imagine u were one of those burnt to death and u were still living in sin what would u have told god ur creator?

Tomorrow may be too late so live a godly life today and keep urself holy and let ur light shine.

Be d light of the world today!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) / Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) / Nigerian Begins Visa On Arrival (voa) Issuance For Business Visas, Tourist Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.