Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) (7521 Views)

My Beautiful Girl Nicky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
breed: Gsd
Name: nicky
Owner: col: orji rtd.
Handle: younghartz
Her problem: she hasnt concieved
Time duration: holiday period

Day 1
Nicky is a huge dog 4 real, the height alone could intimidate someone,so, i had to work up to the owner because i havent seen nicky with a puppy........ Am a huge fan of dog so i decided to help out..... Introducing nicky to me was hell,she hasnt bn socialized at all: the only place she has been to is 'nowhere' hahahahhaha.
She's always in the compound that made her very aggressive.
bringing nicky out of the cage;to ne honest i was scared cus the dog aint a book you can read bt i had a little courage applied wat prodegree once said-go close to the dog,squart nd give it ur back palm to sniff.......i tot i was making progress bt to my faithful eyes she growl'd i had to back out,i applied another technique,i went close to the dog without stirr'n at it.so, she sniffed and walked away i knew there'n that i was on the move-i spent 20 mins with nicky then i left booking an appointment with the col. that i will walk her wed and sat 4pm prompt.
So we agreed on it.

Note: am nt a good writer and pix will come later at night

2 Likes

Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Day 2
I couldnt wait for 4pm so i left my house on time just to meet nicky i was full of confident. To my surprise nicky was friendly with me isnt that cute. I brought the leash-played with her a little and she was happy to walk out......col. was happy cus his dog was happy;i could see that on his face.....all i wanted was to make nicky happy 'making her a mom' shes jst 22 months old without a puppy.
Shld i say shes barren? Hell no! She isnt
Col. took care of nicky very well but in reproduction he wasnt active.
We were set and ready to move gett'n to the gate nicky wanted to come out before me bt thats a bad start so i blocked her and i was the first to come out.
There'n she knew i was charge,people were marveled cus nicky is just too cute; at a time i was scared or should i call it confussion (i dunno) while walkin anyone in front of me do cross to the other side of the road courtesy 'nicky' we couldnt walk up to the junction she became tired hahahahahaha
Lazy nicky. I wont blame her cus she hasnt tried it before,we had to turn back
On our way home we met a mongrel a male for that matter, nicky was so charged she dragged me towards the dog mehn! Wheew! Her weight was something else bt i got control of myself again to pull her back bt dis mongrel wouldnt let go.
he was so charged that all his hair at his back stood up i had to pick up a stone to chase it.
Finally, we were home nicky was so tired i removed the leash then i offered her water of which she drank very well,them she was served a bowl of rice amd 5meat........oboy 4 my mind i said 'this dog dey enjoy o' me wey be student never see 5 meats chop with bowl of rice......lol....crazy me.
It was fun with nicky that day 2. Hoping to see her tomorrow i just cant wait.

3 Likes

Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by uchpanila(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
another nice diary loading grin
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
day 3
today being sunday i made a call to a friend of mine who is also school'n at mouau vet.medicine 500 level. I told him the challenges am facing with nicky not knowing when shes on heat so she could mate and concieve
He said i should check her virgina but the truth is nicky wont allow that, is she shy? Or am i scared? I just cant tell so he told me to come 2 sch so he would check it for me
It was already 15:50 i was on the move,heading towards col's house with confidence,i knocked before opening then i met col. he must have bn back frm church i said 'greet'd him' he was happy to see me again
past 16:00 i told him its time to take nickky out......he brought another leash its yellow in colour amd longer than the pink leash.... Went straight to niccky's cage, opened the gate she came out,jumping up and down; i guess she knew my reason of coming so we played for a while then it was show time i buck'd it and we were set.......
Heading towards sch was d agenda bt d weather wasnt friendly we were still on d move
Nicky wasnt tired today-that great you know,she chased anything,anybody in front of her esp fowls and dogs 17:00 we were at the health centre it started raining so we had to turn back;so sad sad we jogged home and she wasnt tired.
Took her to the cage and we bided farewell so i left

1 Like

Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by miremoses(m): 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
plz do post d pix. of ur nicky wink
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
day 4
Its 09-03-2016 already, wednesday morning i knew it was nicky's schedule to walk out so i did everything possible to be free by 4pm and i pray'd to God it doesnt rain again so,we could get to sch to see daniel.....
Gett'n there col. made an offical deal with me,
He offered me a job,He said he wants me to train nickky and make her concieve...... shocked there'n i knew i had a huge task in front of me
Remember am a learner i knew so much about dogs from this forum and for that am grateful
My problem now is how can i train a 22months old dog? How can i know when a dog is on heat? Whats d probability of nickky gett'n pregnant? I need help cry
Broxymall,arcbay,prodeegee,jado93,kynte,bobbysaxy,uchpanila,baroba,iroyalkennel,barcaboi,miremoses,blasiangurl85,martete,everyone
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
miremoses:
Pls sir kindly wait till evening when i get home-i dont have a picture of her on this phone and she isnt mine.
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
miremoses:

Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
uchpanila:
another nice diary loading grin

1 Like

Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by EddyNumerouno(m): 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
A simple Google search says Estrus for GSD's is usually 6 months, so you will need at most 6 months vigilance pending when her cycle.

GSD's are relatively easy to train especially with the basic commands; sit, down, inside, etc.
Youtube is your friend.
Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by EddyNumerouno(m): 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
A simple Google search says Estrus for GSD's is usually 6 months, so you will need at most 6 months vigilance pending when her cycle.

GSD's are relatively easy to train especially with the basic commands; sit, down, inside, etc.
Youtube is your friend.

Hope you find this helpful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
EddyNumerouno:

Youtube is your friend.

Hope you find this helpful

Thanks man i appreciate but wat r the symptoms?
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by Stancrus(m): 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nice Gsd you got man with hairy coat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by blasiangurl85(f): 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
I've finally seen shadows wife grin

2 Likes

Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
blasiangurl85:
Yeah! guess what? She's a virgin grin

1 Like

Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Stancrus:
Nice Gsd you got man with hairy coat
Thanks man.,..... Abi she try? wink
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by barcaboi(m): 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
EddyNumerouno:

Youtube is your friend.
Hope this helps
my gsd cane on heat 1yr and 21 days.....so varies....
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by barcaboi(m): 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
younghartz:

Thanks man i appreciate but wat r the symptoms?
www.total-german-shepherd.com/female-GSD-in-heat.html
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by barcaboi(m): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
younghartz:

Yeah! guess what? She's a virgin grin
lol...u don't wanna wear short sleeve when mating her 1st time....be ready for scratches
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
barcaboi:
lol...u don't wanna wear short sleeve when mating her 1st time....be ready for scratches
Hehehehe now this is scary
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by barcaboi(m): 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
younghartz:

Hehehehe now this is scary
scary but d result is sweet....my dog gave me 8pups
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by uchpanila(m): 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
About Nicky getting pregnant, you have to keep a close watch on her to know when she comes on heat, when her vulva (vagina) becomes bigger and blood dripping from there then you know she's on heat and ready to mate.

GSDs comes on heat every six(6) months on average. Ask the col. when last he noticed Nicky coming on heat that will help in your count and you have to tell col. so he will help you in checking in case you miss a day because knowing the exact day the heat starts really matters.

It might come this week, next month and so on. Your work starts now! lol Good luck with that!
Nice dog you have there
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by miremoses(m): 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
blasiangurl85:
we are no longer in d 'era' where mothers pick wife for their son...allow shadow to choose his wife grin

2 Likes

Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
uchpanila:
About Nicky getting pregnant, you have to keep a close watch on her to know when she comes on heat, when her vulva (vagina) becomes bigger and blood dripping from there then you know she's on heat and ready to mate.

GSDs comes on heat every six(6) months on average. Ask the col. when last he noticed Nicky coming on heat that will help in your count and you have to tell col. so he will help you in checking in case you miss a day because knowing the exact day the heat starts really matters.

It might come this week, next month and so on. Your work starts now! lol Good luck with that!
Nice dog you have there

I asked him but he doesnt have any idea abt female dogs reproduction cycle
So its nw my duty to check on her daily-i pray i shld figure it on time
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
miremoses:
we are no longer in d 'era' where mothers pick wife for their son...allow shadow to choose his wife grin

she wanna practice anambra system of marriage. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by miremoses(m): 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
younghartz:

she wanna practice anambra system of marriage. cheesy
Lol..

1 Like

Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by sphinx92(m): 7:22am On Mar 11, 2016
That's how younghartz and blasiangurl85 will be oppressing someone with their GSD. Ah ah! what happen?! angry
Great dog you got there bro, she's a beauty.
Your dog is great, as is blasiangurl85's. Shadow and Nicky will make a great pair, their litter would be amazing.
"So excellently amazing that you'll scream Allelujah! And read Psalm 23 over and over again" grin

5 Likes

Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by Stancrus(m): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
sphinx92:
That's how younghartz and blasiangurl85 will be oppressing someone with their GSD. Ah ah! what happen?! angry
Great dog you got there bro, she's a beauty.
Your dog is great, as is blasiangurl85's. Shadow and Nicky will make a great pair, their litter would be amazing.
"So excellently amazing that you'll scream Allelujah! And read Psalm 23 over and over again" grin
Lols now ur sounding like that dog hawker no name mentioned
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by nike4love: 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
barcaboi:
scary but d result is sweet....my dog gave me 8pups
Did u mate her at 1yr and 21days?
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by barcaboi(m): 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
nike4love:
Did u mate her at 1yr and 21days?
yes.....exactly
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by nike4love: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
barcaboi:
yes.....exactly
Ok
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by barcaboi(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
nike4love:
Ok
u asked for a reason?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Make My Caucasian Shepherd Aggressive / Mange On Dogs / 11 Most Expensive Dog Breeds You'll Find In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.