Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) (7550 Views)

My Beautiful Girl Nicky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by nike4love: 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
barcaboi:
u asked for a reason?
I have a female that is 9months now I don't knw if I should breed her at first heat.
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by barcaboi(m): 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
nike4love:

I have a female that is 9months now
I don't knw if I should breed her at first heat.
if she comes on heat btw now and 10 months...please don't. ..skip it....but at 11 Nd 12months...u are good.....but like I read skipping is btw 6months and earlier due to immature eggs....but Google more
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by nike4love: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2016
barcaboi:
if she comes on heat btw now and 10 months...please don't. ..skip it....but at 11 Nd 12months...u are good.....but like I read skipping is btw 6months and earlier due to immature eggs....but Google more
Noted
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by blasiangurl85(f): 11:14am On Mar 16, 2016
miremoses:
we are no longer in d 'era' where mothers pick wife for their son...allow shadow to choose his wife grin

I'm sure shadow won't mind the wife I picked for him grin

1 Like

Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by blasiangurl85(f): 11:15am On Mar 16, 2016
younghartz:

she wanna practice anambra system of marriage. cheesy

Hahahaha
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
Cute nicky

Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by LordRegalia: 11:13am On Mar 18, 2016
nike4love:

I have a female that is 9months now
I don't knw if I should breed her at first heat.

Hello nike4love.

The recommended and most advisable time to breed your bitch is from the 3rd heat (or at least 2 years of age). Reasons:

1st heat - Immature eggs

2nd heat - Probably (not always) mature eggs but immature dog. Chances are high that she could have a false pregnancy if bred during the second heat. Plus, she may not be mentally / psychologically able to care for the pups because of inexperience.

3rd heat - Mature eggs and mature dog.

1 Like

Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by ewizard1: 7:56am On Mar 21, 2016
Reminds me of my GSD, also named Nickie. I gave it out to a friend cos i couldnt cater for it. Very playful and lovely.

When i'm ready, hoping to breed a Cauc or Rot!

1 Like

Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2016
It was a crazy weekend btw nickky nd I cheesy
Nd am really so proud of her because she's eager to learn.
Its being 3weeks now we started the obedient class nd she has learnt 5 commands like;sit,come,fetch,lay down,stop cheesy
She only shakes my hand through her cage smiley
I tried grooming her hair on saturday b4 we embarked on our journey

1 Like

Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 12:29am On Apr 15, 2016
Nicky started acting shy on monday,I don't knw what went wrong,something I noticed again,she started urinating constantly....I met a male dog that kept sniffing heR although no humping was made....it was all strange...

Am heading to the vet to get bitch-pill tomorrow morning

Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 15, 2016
Hello 👋 please how did you teach her those commands?
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 9:47am On Apr 15, 2016
tycoon2:
Hello í ½í± please how did you teach her those commands?

Hello tycoon2
Teach'n nicky wasn't a hard task because Gsd are always eager to learn
We started with the "sit" command
And for every time she obeys,I always reward her either with affection or threat (meat)

take a meat close to your dog's nose and raise it up slowly,by doing this he begins to lower his waist just to take a nice view at d meat then say "sit" still raising ur hand and watch her sit....when she does that reward her the meat then change position.....gradually she'll start obeying the first command which is sit grin
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
younghartz:

Hello tycoon2
And for every time she obeys,I always reward her either with affection or threat (meat)

take a meat close to your dog's nose and raise it up slowly,by doing this he begins to lower his waist just to take a nice view at d meat then say "sit" still raising ur hand and watch her sit....when she does that reward her the meat then change position.....gradually she'll start obeying the first command which is sit grin
lool. Nice but how many meet person wan buy grin
younghartz:

Hello tycoon2

take a meat close to your dog's nose and raise it up slowly,by doing this he begins to lower his waist just to take a nice view at d meat then say "sit" still raising ur hand and watch her sit....when she does that reward her the meat then change position.....gradually she'll start obeying the first command which is sit
lool. Nice but how many meat person wan buy
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
tycoon2:
lool. Nice but how many meet person wan buy grin lool. Nice but how many meat person wan buy
Mr tycoon
That was a funny comment.....it doesn't have to be meat all the time,atleast something it loves to eat.
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by exclusive7(m): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
ehhm younghartz...from ur description...
u stay at in umuahia,Abia state..could help u spot wen she z on heat..i had 3 females(2boerboels n a rot) tho now 2(a boerboel n a rot)……I have been successful without any failure in aiding dia conception the 4 tyms my boerboels came on heat..so i believe i can b of help since i stay around too
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 16, 2016
younghartz:

Mr tycoon
That was a funny comment.....it doesn't have to be meat all the time,atleast something it loves to eat.
okay.. Noted. Thanks!
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by okikiosibodu(m): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
tycoon2:
lool. Nice but how many meet person wan buy grin lool. Nice but how many meat person wan buy
quote author=younghartz post=44727773]
Mr tycoon
That was a funny comment.....it doesn't have to be meat all the time,atleast something it loves to eat.[/quote]

you can try out cheese balls ( that is sold for 10naira, the one children eat) I have not tried it before, but i have watched a friend's video of him and his GSD's obedience class, and I saw how crazy the dog was about the treat used upon further enquiries, he told told it was Cheese balls
@Op, I luv your write up. your day one reminds me of a kennel I visited in Ibadan (Dogbreath Kennel) ... the ceo happened to be one of my brother's childhood friend. he has 4 dogs (2 brindle boerboels, one German Shepherd, and a rott) however, I have been accepted into into pack upon my day one, but one of the boerboels just won't let me touch her though she has stopped barking at me. but on day one we met, I remember been scared very first tym...I wasn't sure if they stopped barking so I could come within range, and they biting my fingers, so it was a big risk I took, and I'm glad I did. after leaving Dogbreath Ken (haven't spent two days and bonded with the dogs...that was around April 9 this yr,), I still miss all of them till today . can't wait to return there and teach Maya (the brindle boerboel that became my padi) obedience training...but the problem I have is that she is too active and full of energy, so gettin her to calm is a big challenge. I remember when I wanted to feed dem and she was going crazy, I tried to delay a little for her to calm but for where? she became more playful and Almst knocked the pot off my hands as she was leaping here and thr.
I'm sorry for any typo-error and am also sorry for d lengthy post...it was from the abundance of joy within me

1 Like

Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
exclusive7:
ehhm younghartz...from ur description...
u stay at in umuahia,Abia state..could help u spot wen she z on heat..i had 3 females(2boerboels n a rot) tho now 2(a boerboel n a rot)……I have been successful without any failure in aiding dia conception the 4 tyms my boerboels came on heat..so i believe i can b of help since i stay around too

Hello exclusive7
I would be so glad if you could be of help
I stay around school (umudike) what abt you?
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
tycoon2:
okay.. Noted. Thanks!
You're always welcome bro
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
okikiosibodu:
quote author=younghartz post=44727773]
Mr tycoon

you can try out cheese balls ( that is sold for 10naira, the one children eat) I have not tried it before, but i have watched a friend's video of him and his GSD's obedience class, and I saw how crazy the dog was about the treat used upon further enquiries, he told told it was Cheese balls
@Op, I luv your write up. your day one reminds me of a kennel I visited in Ibadan (Dogbreath Kennel) ... the ceo happened to be one of my brother's childhood friend. he has 4 dogs (2 brindle boerboels, one German Shepherd, and a rott) however, I have been accepted into into pack upon my day one, but one of the boerboels just won't let me touch her though she has stopped barking at me. but on day one we met, I remember been scared very first tym...I wasn't sure if they stopped barking so I could come within range, and they biting my fingers, so it was a big risk I took, and I'm glad I did. after leaving Dogbreath Ken (haven't spent two days and bonded with the dogs...that was around April 9 this yr,), I still miss all of them till today . can't wait to return there and teach Maya (the brindle boerboel that became my padi) obedience training...but the problem I have is that she is too active and full of energy, so gettin her to calm is a big challenge. I remember when I wanted to feed dem and she was going crazy, I tried to delay a little for her to calm but for where? she became more playful and Almst knocked the pot off my hands as she was leaping here and thr.
I'm sorry for any typo-error and am also sorry for d lengthy post...it was from the abundance of joy within me

Hello okikiosibodu
Getting maya to calm down would be a devoting task
You have to walk her out daily(if time permits) by doing so,you're exercising the dog's body and making her calm.....I guess she hardly goes out that's why her energy level isn't here......
It was a nice experience visiting the kennel mr okikiosibodu
And I love your write up
Thumbs up bro grin

1 Like

Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by exclusive7(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
younghartz:

Hello exclusive7 I would be so glad if you could be of help I stay around school (umudike) what abt you?
I stay in Absu bt am home nw. datz around lowcost area,after school of the blind
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by exclusive7(m): 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
my number 07080023556(whatsapp)
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 8:07am On Apr 18, 2016
exclusive7:
my number 07080023556(whatsapp)
Ok sir, I'd get back to you
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by Uzoma385(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
This is one of the most amazing straight Gsd I ve seen on this forum.
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 1:14am On Jun 03, 2016
29th may 2016
I discovered nickky bleeding from her vulva
I guess it was a miracle lol
After so many effort
Trying to see if she could come on heat...series of test,virgina swap-virgina psycology

And for y'all asking for her recent pix I'd upload it today
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by uchpanila(m): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2016
younghartz:
29th may 2016
I discovered nickky bleeding from her vulva
I guess it was a miracle lol
After so many effort
Trying to see if she could come on heat...series of test,virgina swap-virgina psycology

And for y'all asking for her recent pix I'd upload it today

Shey you don find guy for nickky?
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
uchpanila:

Shey you don find guy for nickky?

Yeah, thinkin of using household ddr
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
This is her recent picture

3 Likes

Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by younghartz(m): 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
07-01-2017
Nicky finished her mating and we all await her to get pregnant.....
Five weeks after her mating she started showing sign of her being pregnant.......

The sire is tom of household kennel(a place to be)

Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by rumenase(m): 9:08am On May 31, 2017
Conan continue o OP. yu just leave us hanging
Re: Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage) by rumenase(m): 9:09am On May 31, 2017
Coman continue o OP. yu just leave us hanging

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mange On Dogs / BOBBY SAXY Dog Tour To South Africa...visited The Breeder Of PINACLE HAVOC / What Happens To Unwanted Dogs In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.