Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,851 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward (3871 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths / Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) / Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
VICTORCIZA:
The problem that resulted to the enemity between igbos,Igbo speaking south south against barcanista is a problem that would have been avoided if Barca ignored or stay clear from ipob issues.I know such issues may push people to be defensive but sometimes you need to pretend and turn a blind eye to some sensitive issues because your opinion might cause some bad blood.
While we are patiently waiting and fighting legitimately for the actualization of our country I want to make it clear that we will support PDP because we believe PDP is more reliable than APC and that our lives are more secured under PDP and supporting Tonye is supporting pdp.
For the fact that barcanista apologized to Igbo's today and due to the effort it took erunz to call for truce I will beg us to forgive and move on with the promotion of our great party PDP and join in this fight against impunity, traitor and restore our democracy

cc firefire
truckpusher
mynd44
seun
lalasticlala
tonyebarcanista
chukwudi
beremx
erunz
etal

I advised him but he refused to learn from me.

Any would-be Politician or anyone wishing to climb the ladder of success through politics doesn't alienate his/her political base no matter how politically correct he may be.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by erunz(m): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
TheBiafran:
we may forgive tonyebarcanista, but supporting PDP/APC is a NO NO NO NO
we aint interested in the junk politics of the zoo
PDP cant protect me, they useless the economy from 1999 to 2015. is that what you mean by protection? 16 years of naira devaluation, no power despite promises, heavy looting and massacre of our people in odi bayelsa state and destruction of ogoni land in rivers, is that protection?
APC (All Promises Cancelled) party is even worse, islamic, killing of oyr SE people in onitsha enugu and aba, further destruction of the economy, gallivanting and traveling, lying and illiterate fools who take people for granted.
hey @OP nigeria has got to end
and soon it will
just watch
THANK YOU, YOU HAVE SPOKEN WELL, AND GOD BLESS UR WISDOM. YOU STRUGGLE AND POLITICS ARE TWO DIFFERENT ISSUES, HE WAS APOLOGIZED TO EVERYONE HE OFFENDED. HE EVEN APOLOGIZED TO IPOB MEMBERS. https://www.nairaland.com/2981496/uniting-warring-nairaland-pdp-family . I THINK WE SHOULD ALL FORGIVE HIM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by jaymichael(m): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Comic Bunch of Jokers.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by luvinhubby(m): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
erunz:
E NO GET AS E DEY BE PASS. LOZZZZZ NA UGBA, KOLA, BEER ME CARRY COME O

Ugba & kola maybe accepted but not beer. cheesy
Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by erunz(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
luvinhubby:

Ugba & kola maybe accepted but not beer. cheesy
noted
Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by Firefire(m): 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
Let me drop few lines before disappearing again into 'Ghost Mode'.

@ All, wonderful development. Please keep the flag flying high.

But don't forget this phrase...

APC, party of professional fraudsters and career rogues.

Good luck to all.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by fulanimafia: 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
So another thread was created to mask Barca's fake apology? Lmao.

Everyone is taking IPOB's overly emotional and gullible nature for a ride.

Barca's 'Apology' grin (for those that missed it)

TonyeBarcanista:
oh....

To those that have been offended by me, let it slide... To those that offend me......I go still break una head o grin.... But seriously, I hold no ills against anyone or group.

#Power To The People

https://www.nairaland.com/2981496/uniting-warring-nairaland-pdp-family#43641586

fulanimafia:

The easiest way for the rift to be settled is if you swallow all your anti-IPOB chatter, agree that Biafra should include the SS and Ijawland specifically, and you truly apologize for all you have said against them and their struggle.

That will surely melt their hearts.

6 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by CyberTerrorist: 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
I totally reject this move angry .. We might be supporting PDP but that does not mean TonyeBarcanista has been forgiven. When the time comes, his fvck up(malicious lies and insult against Igbos) will be treated. Everybody should speak for him/herself and stop dragging Igbos in. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by ideynl1: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
This is obviously a rubbish topic, and should be thrown into a trash bin.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
VICTORCIZA:
Ada anyi ji eje mba.
Nwoke di nma anyi ji anya isi.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by Omoluabi16(m): 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Nwoke di nma anyi ji anya isi.
Asa nwa
Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by Ojiofor: 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
HEY!
You can't trust that unstable guy,infact he have proven to be so unreliable that he will apologise today and stab you from the back tomorrow.
How many times did he apologise last year?

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by BeardedMeat(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
CyberTerrorist:
I totally reject this move angry .. We might be supporting PDP but that does not mean TonyeBarcanista has been forgiven. When the time comes, his fvck up(malicious lies and insult against Igbos) will be treated. Everybody should speak for him/herself and stop dragging Igbos in. sad
I am with you on this.
Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
CyberTerrorist:
i was a friend with barca offline and i can tell you that he is a good guy with a good heart but there is something about his attitude that doesnt add up.

Tonyebarcanista can never be a good politician because he is not someone that can compromise

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by BeardedMeat(m): 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ojiofor:
HEY!
You can't trust that unstable guy,infact he have proven to be so unreliable that he will apologise today and stab you from the back tomorrow.
How many times did he apologise last year?
did he even appologize? Have you read the so called apology? It was nothing but a heap of sacarsm and arrogance! I wonder why erunz and the proponents of the sham apology hope to achieve. Tonyebacarnista is an inconsequential and unstable xter.

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
where did he apologise?
Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
We Are One Big Family United Under The Umbrella...

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by Dcomrade(m): 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
Following comments thus far.. ..seems this meeting go end for midnight...... Erunz and all,thanks for your effort!
abeg make una forgive TonyeBarcanista......loneliness kills..grin

Just like firefire.... me too wan enter ghostmode.
But was up with Mizmycoli @erunz

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by Dcomrade(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
grin.......but you be almost wan learn how to fly with broom ooo grin

Nor try am again oooo.......grin
PDP is one and so we must remain!!!
Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by Dcomrade(m): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
BeardedMeat:
did he even appologize? Have you read the so called apology? It was nothing but a heap of sacarsm and arrogance! I wonder why erunz and the proponents of the sham apology hope to achieve. Tonyebacarnista is an inconsequential and unstable xter.

Easy bro......even Elrufai once dissed PMB..but today they are 5 n 6..
Pls let's just let this slide....I Don draw Barca ear, him Don know whats up grin
Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by 1United1: 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
AT Least Everybody is now aware, that, IPOB=PDP!

Ndi ara!

5 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by Mack3N: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tonyebarcanista shot himself in the head the very day he started painting iPob/Biafra a terrorist organization...am an Igbo from delta state,and will tell you anytime any day:
you hurt the igbos by spreading lies and falsehood in the name of rejecting Biafra.
Igbos do not forgive easily,you should "earn" the forgiveness if any.....lick your wound alone!

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by BeardedMeat(m): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dcomrade:

Easy bro......even Elrufai once dissed PMB..but today they are 5 n 6..
Pls let's just let this slide....I Don draw Barca ear, him Don know whats up grin
Hmmm... El rufai and PMB are yam eaters and its in the best of their interest to get along.
Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by Mack3N: 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
1United1:
AT Least Everybody is now aware, that, [b]IPOB=PDP!

Ndi ara![/b]
That path you are towing,people bigger,better,wiser than you have towed that same path and discovered there is no path there.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by LMFashions: 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Who is this Tonyebarcanista many people are calling here? Is he the co-owner of this website with Lalaslicalala.

I tire oooo

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by 1United1: 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
Mack3N:

That path you are towing,people bigger,better,wiser than you have towed that same path and discovered there is no path there.

That means you are a newbie..

5 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by LMFashions: 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
luvinhubby:
Victor as an Igbo elder (nwa-afo zuru oke), i reject on behalf of the council of elders ime-obi Tonyebarcanista's apology for these reasons -

1, Why did it take him this long to realise his obvious errors.

2, Why was he coerced into an apology if he is really sorry.

3, His apology was not unreserved.

Therefore it is REJECTED in totallity.

The elders have spoken.

Kpomkwem!!! He can go to abyss for all I care. He's a confirmed Igbo hater and I have no biz with such fellow. Tonyebarcanista u can shove ur coerced apology up ur azz.

4 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by Dcomrade(m): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Hmmm... El rufai and PMB are yam eaters and its in the best of their interest to get along.
I thought PMB don't like nor eat yam! grin

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by Raziii(m): 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
you and who is supporting PDP... Funny people!

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by LMFashions: 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by EasternActivist: 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
Any Igbo man whether in SS and SE that will accept this horrific apology statement is never a pure Igbo man.

Tonyebarcanista never and will never want the actualisation of our dream.

So why should we be so foolish to buy his folly and accept him thereby supporting his political dream while ours is forgotten...

Shine your eyes, we don't need barcanista for anything as I believe my Igbo brothers match words with action and wik always give him facts and figures whenever he begins to rubbish and confuse the minor tribes in SS.

Igbos will forever recognize their cousins but will never tolerate any slowpoke that rubbishes the greater Igbo nation.

I repeat Igbos don't need tobyebarcanista for anything we are satisfied with ourselves.

Finally ipob is not a political party and holds no affiliation to either PDP or APC.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward by Mack3N: 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
EasternActivist:
Any Igbo man whether in SS and SE that will accept this horrific apology statement is never a pure Igbo man.

Tonyebarcanista never and will never want the actualisation of our dream.

So why should we be so foolish to buy his folly and accept him thereby supporting his political dream while our is forgotten...

Shine your eyes, we don't need barcanista for anything as I believe my Igbo brothers match words with action and wik always give him facts and figures whenever he begins to rubbish and confuse the minor tribes in SS.

Igbos will forever recognize their cousins but will never tolerate an slowpoke that rubbishes the greater Igbo nation.

I repeat Igbos don't need tobyebarcanista for anything we are satisfied with ourselves.

Finally ipob is not a political party and holds no affiliation to either PDP or APC.
Gbam!!....stamped and signed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari / Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode / Revoke Nnamdi Kanu's Bail South East Group Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.