Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,420 members, 7,861,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? (5205 Views)

Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra / You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas / Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Kobojunkie: 1:32am On Jul 20, 2009
OYB_MEND:

the reason columbus ohio is helpful is you can not lecture on what you have no clue about.

asking people already making an effort to fight for their right in the way you deem fit.
Yes,  and I bet you are going to follow this up next with claims of being right there at the Justice office in Abuja yourself? Get a life, and learn to focus on the debate instead of trying to produce meaningless connections where there is none.

OYB_MEND:

Talking about justice system, who do you know as Nigeria's Attorney General, what do you know about him, and how would you compare him to the US Attorney general in terms of protecting the rights of ordinary people.
So, telling you that the strength of the justice system depends on the people, you automatically think to make it about the attorney general who happens to be a man and not a god?  Are you for real?
Why compare the Nigerian Attorney general to the US Attorney general? Of what relevance is that considering these are two countries that are light years apart from each other in the way things function today?

OYB_MEND:

what do you know about Nigerian courts and how judges come to conclusion on cases. How do you reconcile James Ibori's case being transfered to Delta where his offence was supposedly committed and refusal to transfer Henry Okah's untill the Presidency decided to set him free.

Again, so telling you the strength of the justice system DEPENDS ON the strength of the PEOPLE, you come back asking me of this instead? What do you think the Justice system is about?  I am dumbfounded at this found. I cannot believe this is your assessment of what the justice system in Nigeria is about.

OYB_MEND:

In the light of all this what do you understand by a justice system being in place? For your information what makes a justice system is not just having written documents, and people who dress in robes and white gears its a little more than that.

Stop sitting behind your computer in columbus ohio and spewing rubbish, come back to Nigeria and experience issues first hand.
Most times you make fool of yourself and expose how shallow your understanding of Nigeria is when you type.

You simply have no clue.

Oh, now I get it!   Essentially, you are one of those beings we have who expect things to MAGICALLY happen for them in Nigeria, right? You feel Aondoakaa is all powerful in a democratic country and there is nothing you or anyone can do because you say so?

Please choose to ignore my posts cause at this point, I am sure people are clear where I stand on Nigerian issues. I mean it is ok if you feel you can sit where you are spewing your own brand of rubbish while you think yours better than mine, just choose to ignore me as we are likely never to see things the same way.That you do not realize how foolish your response to my post has been so far speaks volumes and I don't think is going to get anywhere good for either of us. I have suddenly developed an allergy to that mentality you offer!!
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by OYBMEND: 1:40am On Jul 20, 2009
unfortunatly the fact that you are columbus ohio makes everything you say hollow

if Nigeria works you have no business being there

comeback and enjoy your all rosy Nigeria

this is hypocrisy and insensitivity of the highest order

I am one of those who believe that Aondoakaa is powerful? not sure how to even react to that sillyness,  . . . . .another proof of ignorance
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by savanaha: 1:41am On Jul 20, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Yes,  and I bet you are going to follow this up next with claims of being right there at the Justice office in Abuja yourself? Get a life, and learn to focus on the debate instead of trying to produce meaningless connections where there is none.

Everything is always only a debate for you yet you are always LMAO the loudest saying when will Nigerians do anything about the state their in and their country. As if you really care chilling in the Non-Nigerian country that you are in looking for someone to partake in a mere debate with while people are going through real life circumstances.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Kobojunkie: 1:59am On Jul 20, 2009
savanaha:

Everything is always only a debate for you yet you are always LMAO the loudest saying when will Nigerians do anything about the state their in and their country. As if you really care chilling in the Non-Nigerian country that you are in looking for someone to partake in a mere debate with while people are going through real life circumstances.

Is it just me or is it that all you do for posts on here is try to attack persons who do not see the world as you do, without every really making a point or any kind. @Are you right in the head? Why does it seem all you do is try to attack MY PERSON rather than focus on making your point on issues?

a)Can you prove in this case that I do not genuinely care about Nigeria? Or have you reasoned in your head there that people who come online to blog and debate are UNSERIOUSLY people who do not care?

b)Can you also prove in this case that all people who live in countries different from their mother countries DO NOT CARE? Because I fail to see how people like you rationalize these claims you make. It blows my mind when supposed ADULT minds post such claims.

Can you prove any of the assumptions you have made so far are even close to my reality? I don’t know who you are and I do not care to know. If it is not too much, ignore me if all you have to offer are PERSONAL JABS that in my opinion are meaningless considering you have absolutely no clue who I am except for your imagined and assumed opinions which are mostly not even close to my reality.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by savanaha: 2:39am On Jul 20, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Is it just me or is it that all you do for posts on here is try to attack persons who do not see the world as you do, without every really making a point or any kind. @Are you right in the head? Why does it seem all you do is try to attack MY PERSON rather than focus on making your point on issues?

a)Can you prove in this case that I do not genuinely care about Nigeria? Or have you reasoned in your head there that people who come online to blog and debate are UNSERIOUSLY people who do not care?

b)Can you also prove in this case that all people who live in countries different from their mother countries DO NOT CARE? Because I fail to see how people like you rationalize these claims you make. It blows my mind when supposed ADULT minds post such claims.

Can you prove any of the assumptions you have made so far are even close to my reality? I don’t know who you are and I do not care to know. If it is not too much, ignore me if all you have to offer are PERSONAL JABS that in my opinion are meaningless considering you have absolutely no clue who I am except for your imagined and assumed opinions which are mostly not even close to my reality.

It's probably just you. Most people on here do not see that world as I do neither do they see it as you do. You can take it as an attack or whatever that's your choice. You just act as if you are interested in Nigeria and well being but in the end it is all about "debating" for you. I guess people's problems are just debattable to you. Your life must be so excellent that other human issues are simply debatable. You also act as if you are above the common Nairaland behavior yet anything ith Igbo or Ibo as you insist of spelling it irks the life out of you. You are quick to claim that people are insulting your person yet your posts never lack insults of other people's "person." (@Are you right in the head). I guess it becomes more than a debate when somone questions your agenda or questions you atall.

It irks you when Nigerians outside of Nigeria stands up for themselves. You start questioning and LMAO at the fact that Nigerians abroad don't want to be exploited or harmed as if it is something so unfathomable. As if living in the country (outside of Nigeria) that you are, you let people walk all over and exploit you because people in Nigeria do not stand up for themselves. Then you constantly question when Nigerians will stand up for themselves. The fact that you are not living in Nigeria means that you could not handle it either. The exploitations by the government and all.

You constantly want valid proof for things yet can never proof hard proofs for yourself. I really don't care if you think I don't argue like an adult or whatever. It just baffles me that when ordinary people are facing immense issues the most important thing to you as a human being is debating. Debating issues, so that you can come out the best debator. Maybe if everyone was living incredibly comfortable as you are, it would be thrilling to go around in circles debating things and just to end up making it just an unimportant issue. As you would like to make it appear that you have no baises it is always appearant what your baises are. Just simply wanting to play the devils advocate is fine when the issue at hand doesn't constantly involve other people's lives.

For you attacking on your person is asking you a question whereas stoop to name calling is not attacking but a simple part of you beloved "debate." Living in another country from their mother country does not mean that people don't care. However making extreme problems that are occuring in your mother country a simple debate is the problem that is not easily computed. It is easy to sit on Nairaland and call for ordinary Nigerians who might not have access to the computer or internet to take a stance that enough is enough and fight for their right. However, if that happens will you be willing to join or sacrifice yourself by leaving the comforts of America? I doubt you are that alturistic.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Kobojunkie: 2:42am On Jul 20, 2009
Uummm . . . I am certain, after reading that post of yours, that it is definitely not me. Anyways, you are free to believe as you want of my person, but I have said over and over, I am here on Nairaland to debate ideas and test Points. If that is not what you are here for, the probably you don't need to waste yourself even engaging my person. Good luck!!
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by ezeagu(m): 2:47am On Jul 20, 2009
[size=14pt]Becomrich, are you trying to tell me that the people in this picture are Yoruba?[/size]

Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by savanaha: 2:50am On Jul 20, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Uummm . . . I am certain, after reading that post of yours, that it is definitely not me. Anyways, you are free to believe as you want of my person, but I have said over and over, I am here on Nairaland to debate ideas and test Points. If that is not what you are here for, the probably you don't need to waste yourself even engaging my person. Good luck!!

And you are free to simply make serious problems that ordinary people face everyday into a simple debate where anything can and should be said for your POINT and yours alone to make you come out on top. You are indeed on Nairaland to DEBATE the testing part is also your personal opinion which you are again free to make in order to win the debate. While am not here merely to make people's problems an insignificant debatable issue, I don't think trying to understand why you feign interest in Nigeria's issues just to debate it is a waste of time. Anyways good luck with your debates and LMAO and the Ibos whoever those are.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 20, 2009
thought I was the only who realised that Kobojunkie debates for the sake of it.

most times she/he does not make sense
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by savanaha: 3:01am On Jul 20, 2009
mikeansy:

thought I was the only who realised that Kobojunkie debates for the sake of it.

most times she/he does not make sense

No need to make sense when you are far removed from problems plagueing ordinary people. It is mere debate when life is great on your side. Sort of like the story that Marie Antoinette on hearing that peasants were starving, proffered that they should be given cake. Kobojunkie LMAO at people suffering then debates their suffering of ordinary people or debates "Ibos." I guess such comes with superior intellect and an unbaised nature that ordinary none adults like me will never understand.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by fayahsoul: 4:21am On Jul 20, 2009
Of course a junkie is not expected to overstand anything. grin
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 20, 2009
have you ever seen any Yorubas at all? Outside the one you met in Igboland Or photos you see on the web, 

Just curious.

ezeagu:

Becomrich, are you trying to tell me that the people in this picture are Yoruba?

^^post another picture this time with them wearing iro, buba and gele.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by savanaha: 4:28am On Jul 20, 2009
fayahsoul:

Of course a junkie is not expected to overstand anything. grin

She just feigns a higher sense of intelligence in her never ending debates. Superiority Complex I guess. Kedu Fayahsoul?
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by AloyEmeka9: 8:28am On Jul 20, 2009
tpia.:

[size=16pt]I am sold to Jesus Christ.
[/size]
You are sold to egbesu.

BIG difference.

If you cant tell what diffentiates the two of us then go ask your egbesu priest. Carry cock and lizard tail go there. Include some of your girlfriend's menstrual pad.
Even Jesus himself will hesitate twice before bidding on you.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by presido1: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2009
I knew that guy Kobojunkie is of no good long ago, Thatz why i never care to read or respond to his infantile posts.
Ignoring him is the way, let him debate with himself.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Beaf: 8:58am On Jul 20, 2009
@savanaha
Don't bother with Kobojunkie. He/she/it has absolutely no self respect or home training. Check out what it said about someone elses dad and refused to apologise. There are many more such choice quotes from it littering NL.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-280427.128.html#msg3995567
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by princekevo(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2009
presido1:

I knew that guy Kobojunkie is of no good long ago, Thatz why i never care to read or respond to his infantile posts.
Ignoring him is the way, let him debate with himself.
grin cheesy wink
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by savanaha: 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2009
Beaf:

@savanaha
Don't bother with Kobojunkie. He/she/it has absolutely no self respect or home training. Check out what it said about someone elses dad and refused to apologise. There are many more such choice quotes from it littering NL.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-280427.128.html#msg3995567

I just don't understand the need for him/her/it to always find ways to demean the suffering of other Nigerians inside or outside of Nigerian. Then he/she/it always makes everything about winning a debate or bashing "Ibos" (whoever those are). Then when this "Great Debater" is asked a simple question it becomes an attack on "my person" (someone I have never met) while being called silly.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by princekevo(m): 6:02am On Jul 21, 2009
I have refused to comment on the actions of the MEND from the started, But reading some post on here makes me believe that we Nigerians still have a long way to go, No body want to die in Nigerian, we prefer the suffering and smiling system the govt. subjected to, And i cant believe that any African could open his/her mouth and say that Justice can only be demand in a law court, knowing the evil that goes on in Africa, The political opponents that seek ed justice from the law court on an election we all knew how fraudulent it was, wht was the outcome?

We jst sits and condemn every activities of some group of people without knowing the true fact of wht their aims and objectives are, If MENDS are genuinely fighting for a true cause of liberating their people or demanding justice for their people, who are we to condemn their act, It doesn't matter how they go abt it as long as there is a cause to demand wht they think is their right,

There was is a law court in Iaran, which  the people of iran should have taken the case to, but they chose the hardway and took to the street demanding justice from the government(civilians died and government and properties were distroyed), Even the world leaders were in support of them, Obama himself used the word 'they are demanding for Justice'.

There is peace in Liberia today becoz some group of chose to say enough is enough and they decided to fight for justice, Am sure thousand of civilians died and millions of Govt. properties we distryoed,

There was a lawcourts in Iraq where the people of Iraq can legally demand for Justices, but George Bush chose to fight for the cause of bringing Justice to them even when the whole world was against it, Doe it mean that no civilian died?
We all hail Ghana for the democracy they have today, forgetting that there was a rule of law when some group of people dammed all the consequences and demanded justice in their own way and at the end installed pure democracy they enjoy today, does that mean people didnt die? Even the US are celebrating their Liberation today every 4th July becoz some group of people chose to say enough is enough and took to fight for Justice, blood was shed.

We are not ignorant of the tyrants we have today as leaders that only message they respest and obey is the hardway message, So it doesn't matter how you demand your Justices from them as long as justice prevails at the end, "No revolution without blood shed" during these caused of Justice blood must be shed and people must  die, be it military or civilians as long as we achieve the justices that we need so that the future generation will experience wht we are suffering today,
As long as these guyz in their hearts are fight for a true and just cause, for the liberation of their people from poverty and not for their own selfish interest, who cares even if they blown up Aso rock to achieve that, Wht a cowards we have as Nigerians, We condemme every actions of people taken to fight for their right in the name of protecting the civilians, where as thousands of them die somewhere daily out of hunger and starvation.
Anybody can also attack me for my words i dont bloody care, but the truth has to be told
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by fayahsoul: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2009
From who does one demand and attain justice from? the judges in nigerian courts?

Is the nigerian judicial system truely independent of the executive?

Do the people have any say in the legislature? who is legsilating and what gives them the authority to do so?

Can one find justice on stolen land(nigeria)? Do artificial persons/state property deserve justice?

Justice is not something to be demanded but served by sovereign peoples
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by OYBMEND: 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2009
Thanks Nairaland is not short of people with common sense

suggesting that we have a Justice System people should believe in is like suggesting that we have a credible democracy just because we have scheduled elections every 4 years, an INEC and a president that wears agbada instead of military uniform.

It is just ridiculous
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by fayahsoul: 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2009
What one can find in nigeria is "just ice" not justice.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by ezeagu(m): 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2009
tpia.:

have you ever seen any Yorubas at all? Outside the one you met in Igboland Or photos you see on the web, 

Just curious.

I don't get it . . . . . . . , 

tpia.:

^^post another picture this time with them wearing iro, buba and gele.

I still don't get it, are you saying that putting all those items of clothing on will show me that they of Yoruba descent? If that was what you were saying, then thats the whole point, you can put all that jewelry on Dora Akunyili and cal her Yoruba in that case. The point was to show that their culture is not correlated with the Yoruba culture.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by sjeezy8: 12:51am On Aug 01, 2009
EZEAGU IS NOT NIGERIAN

savanaha:

I just don't understand the need for him/her/it to always find ways to demean the suffering of other Nigerians inside or outside of Nigerian. Then he/she/it always makes everything about winning a debate or bashing "Ibos" (whoever those are). Then when this "Great Debater" is asked a simple question it becomes an attack on "my person" (someone I have never met) while being called silly.
one qeustion thought this thread is about ijaws , so why are you talk about people hating on the igbos. me sef im tired of tryin to convince many in the easterners, yorubas are not your problem, and your problem is yourselves.SELFISHNESS

its doesn't matter anymore, MANY if not all the easterners on NL live abroad and haven't lived in nigeria for YEARS, so when they come back, the east will be eroded, polluted , and vacant (nothing but refineries) because most of you wont return, anyways and if you do its Lagos or Abuja. Many on here are proud that EAST people are doing well on their "OWN" abroad and around the country, selfishness amongst eachother will finish you.

if you move to Las giddi -YOUR CHILDREN WILL DEFINATELY FORGET THE HOMELAND or whats left of it.

VERY SAD cry, well im off lemmi go and talk business about making some money off of oil in the east grin
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by sjeezy8: 1:04am On Aug 01, 2009
after all many of you dont represent nigerians in nigeria living in the east so your opinions  about the east dont matter.

continue to live in Foreign land and invest in Foreign land, while your homeland is being torn apart and other Igbos move and start speaking yoruba and hausa. they will loose thier identity like many who marry in the yoruba or hausa tribe and WE ALL KNOW THIS
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Relax101(m): 5:32am On Nov 19, 2011
There's a female version of Becomerich in real life.
She's on facebook.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Leopardd(m): 9:21am On Sep 23, 2015
Nawa oh, nothing Yoruba no go post, which one concern Ijaws and Yoruba being blood brothers?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by OfoIgbo: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2015
Yorubas showed their level of brotherliness towards the Ijaws, by using their media to label the only ever Ijaw president, as clueless and incompetent and voted against him on 28th March 2015.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by orunto27: 11:26am On Sep 23, 2015
The Igbos(Ibos) did this.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Chiaka(f): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2015
Nna This Yoruba people sabi claim trash o! first it was Benin, now Ijaws are related to Yorubas? How come the culture of both is so so different. Hva Ibo, and Ijaw relatives ,culture , dressing etc is a lot more closer. Yoruba is way too far that's my personal view

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Chiaka(f): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2015
Leopardd:
Nawa oh, nothing Yoruba no go post, which one concern Ijaws and Yoruba being blood brothers?

Don't mind them. Agents of segregation. They are closer and they castigated Jonathan. Drunkards. They are always envious of SS/SE thing. Rubbish set.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos To Spend $10 Billion On Rail Projects In 25 Years / 20 Militants Surrender Arms In Akwa-Ibom / Breaking News:- Osinbajo To Resign If Buhari Wins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.