Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,065 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? (5204 Views)

Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra / You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas / Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Kobojunkie: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2009
The same justice system you expect to let you have your way. Or now, you question the same system?
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by asha2: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2009
Kobojunkie:

The same justice system you expect to let you have your way. Or now, you question the same system?

What do you mean my way?
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2009
tpia.:

na egbesu una dey worship?

na wa for you people and your shrines.

Thats why you always sell each other to any bidder.

you are already sold, not by any body related to you, but by people who came by boat and camels and brainwashed you and those who think like you, that you do not know God, any wonder why your likes still remain second rate humans? go figure.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by olabukola: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Dude, we do not share the same views on this at all. Nations have a right to defend themselves, and that is why the US sanctions these sometimes, but when a “group of people” decide to take the law into their hands, they are labeled terrorists for a reason. Sorry, that you feel to lump the US in to the whole tells me exactly what card you are trying to play here and believe you me, I have argued many a people who have tried to come up with that ridiculous card as being a valid one to play. When a sovereign nation feels threatened, it is different from when a group of people who are within the boundaries of any nation decide to take the law into their hands.

Gaddafi, Sad am and those on your rest were not, I repeat where not acting in the good of their nation and even they will likely admit that to you. Only recently you heard Iran announce it would deal ruthlessly with any persons who oppose the elections. Many have been killed as a result. You sure killing your own citizens is in the good of your citizens in that way? MEND is not even acting in the good of the people if the Delta considering it, MEND, has profited from all the chaos while the people have been reduced to living in fear by their actions. They have gone on to kidnap, kill and destroy the people’s property. They have now move on to attack people in other states. MEND has seriously crossed the line and as citizens they need to be brought to justice by our justice system, not rewarded as the federal government has chosen to do.
This Niny must be from haven. Then remaining of the Justice system died with BOLA IGE some yrs ago. Killed by our own blood.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Kobojunkie: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2009
olabukola:

This Niny must be from haven. Then remaining of the Justice system died with BOLA IGE some yrs ago. Killed by our own blood.

. . . . , and the above posted response is from a niny who does not understand that the justice system is only as strong as the people are. So Bola Ige is dead, let me guess, you sit back with your kids and wait for the NEXT messiah to come make all things well for you and your children, rather than stand to demand justice from those who are there to serve you? EXCUSES Galore expected next!!!

Ignorance is definitely not bliss!!
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by olabukola: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2009
Kobojunkie:

. . . . , and the above posted response is from a niny who does not understand that the justice system is only as strong as the people are. So Bola Ige is dead, let me guess, you sit back with your kids and wait for the NEXT messiah to come make all things well for you and your children, rather than stand to demand justice from those who are there to serve you? EXCUSES Galore expected next!!!

unfortunately they did not go to serve me
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Kobojunkie: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2009
No, they are just going to MAGICALLY serve you, you don't have to DO YOUR OWN PART AT ALL, it will all HAPPEN MAGICALLY, yes, because you are alpha and omega of the system and so you should not need to lift a finger to fight to make things the way they should be. Don't even bother looking at the example of other civilized nations that had to fight to get their system to where it is, those blokes dey do too much. You are a Nigerian and so it all ought to come to you!!!

Ignorance is not bliss!!
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by olabukola: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2009
Kobojunkie:

No, they are just going to MAGICALLY serve you, you don't have to DO YOUR OWN PART AT ALL, it will all HAPPEN MAGICALLY, yes, because you are alpha and omega of the system and so you should not need to lift a finger to fight to make things the way they should be. Don't even bother looking at the example of other civilized nations that had to fight to get their system to where it is, those blokes dey do too much. You are a Nigerian and so it all ought to come to you!!!
Ignorance is not bliss!!
Sorry dude/duderess i don't need to fight or carry placard b4 they do their work.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Kobojunkie: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2009
olabukola:

Sorry dude/duderess i don't need to fight or carry placard b4 they do their work.

OK Then!!!

Kobojunkie:

Oooo!!! I love going in circles!!!
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by asha2: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2009
@kobojukie

Who is going to go the justice to bring down MEND?Is is the same leaders that are more interested in protecting their cash flow from illegal activities in oil and gas which prompted them to grant amnesty,releasing Okah whom govt agreed was a 'terrorist' and also proposed some kind of salary to assuage the minds of MEND?

MEND might be a criminal organisation or freedom fighters but i will not mind if they can cripple the oil economy and flow in that country learning from u so as to know the true feelings of nigerians to themselves instead of masquareding in this petronationalism that is confusing that country
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by olabukola: 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2009
@asha

Don't mind the guy/gyl that has never been to nigeria for donkey yrs.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Since when? Are you now tired of being half and half?. When did you naturalize in yorubaland?. How can you claim Yoruba when you are not sure whether your father is from Zango kataf or mali?

you offspring of a donkey- are you abusing my hausa roots?
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2009
df2006:

you are already sold, not by any body related to you, but by people who came by boat and camels and brainwashed you and those who think like you, that you do not know God, any wonder why your likes still remain second rate humans? go figure.

I am sold to Jesus Christ.

You are sold to egbesu.

BIG difference.

If you cant tell what diffentiates the two of us then go ask your egbesu priest. Carry cock and lizard tail go there. Include some of your girlfriend's menstrual pad.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Kobojunkie: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2009
asha 2:

@kobojukie

Who is going to go the justice to bring down MEND?Is is the same leaders that are more interested in protecting their cash flow from illegal activities in oil and gas which prompted them to grant amnesty,realising Okah whom govt agreed was a 'terrorist' and also proposed some kind of salary to assuage the minds of MEND?

MEND might be a criminal organisation or freedom fighters but i will not mind if they can cripple the oil economy and flow in that country learning from u so as to know the true feelings of nigerians to themselves instead of masqureding in this petronationalism that is confusing that country

I doubt what I have to say will  matter to you considering it seems you do not seem to think any good can MAGICALLY happen in that country, and you seem equally unwilling to accept that you have a responsibility as a citizen ( a part to play) to move to cause change in anything pertaining to the running of the government.

I bet if Gani decided to file a suit against the government over it's handling of this problem, tomorrow, a lot of Nigerians would say they are in support of what he is doing but not many will actually stand with him to make sure he succeeds.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by asha2: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2009
Kobojunkie:

I doubt what I have to say will matter to you considering it seems you do not seem to think any good can MAGICALLY happen in that country, and you seem equally unwilling to accept that you have a responsibility as a citizen ( a part to play) to move to cause change in anything pertaining to the running of the government.

I bet if Gani decided to file a suit against the government over it's handling of this problem, tomorrow, a lot of Nigerians would say they are in support of what he is doing but not many will actually stand with him to make sure he succeeds.

What magic like 'God dey','God will provide' or nigerians will magically become good overnight and start loving and caring for each other

i may be a citizen of nigeria like other 'citizens' but i will be be more interested in solving the 'cause of the effect' rather than 'effect of the cause' of the situation we find ourselves in 'our country'

If you know Gani's antecedent you will know that he rather files a suit against government for not listening to the reason these guys are doing what they are doing rather than suing government for 'not bringing MEND to justice'
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Kobojunkie: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2009
asha 2:

What magic like 'God dey','God will provide' or nigerians will magically become good overnight and start loving and caring for each other
It also includes, the “ONLY THE BOLA IGE’s, and Gani’s can do it.” – the messiah’s are needed to change things complex. And the "WE SHOULD AUTOMATICALLY HAVE THINGS WORK RIGHT BECAUSE WE SHOULD" crowd.

asha 2:

i may be a citizen of nigeria like other 'citizens' but i will be be more interested in solving the 'cause of the effect' rather than 'effect of the cause' of the situation we find ourselves in 'our country'
I don’t believe the question is on how to solve MEND, and I really do not think solving MEND is anyone’s problem except those in the Niger Delta. However, Bringing them to book on crimes committed on people is what we ought to be focused more on.

asha 2:

If you know Gani's antecedent you will know that he rather files a suit against government for not listening to the reason these guys are doing what they are doing rather than suing government for 'not bringing MEND to justice'
Actually, I don’t think the man is as 2D as you think. If you really look at his suits as you claim to, you will realize he tries to put himself on the side of justice and in this case, it would include justice for those that have been harmed or crippled by the actions of MEND. These are people who would like justice be served them. They are not collateral like some like to make them to be in all this. These are people who do not have direct connections to the federal government that MEND claims to be after, even as it cripples people it claims to fight for.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by olabukola: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Are you from Chad?
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Kobojunkie: 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2009
olabukola:

Are you from Chad?

typical!!!
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by asha2: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2009
Kobojunkie:

It also includes, the “ONLY THE BOLA IGE’s, and Gani’s can do it.” – the messiah’s are needed to change things complex.

Probably because nigerians have lost hope,do not really care about nigeria the nigeria for life,God bless nigeria,nigeria will be great mantra not withstanding or are not bothered as long as money is been made with or without consience for rich people.

Kobojunkie:

I don’t believe the question is on how to solve MEND, and I really do not think solving MEND is anyone’s problem except those in the Niger Delta. However, Bringing them to book on crimes committed on people is what we ought to be focused more on.

I for one will be more interested in bringing the likes of IBB,Obasanjo,Tony Anenih,Orji uzo kalu because to book because if you look more closely the action or in actions of one man it this list has led to more deaths of people that MEND times 5.

Kobojunkie:

Actually, I don’t think the man is as 2D as you think. If you really look at his suits as you claim to, you will realize he tries to put himself on the side of justice and in this case, it would include justice for those that have been harmed or crippled by the actions of MEND. These are people who would like justice be served them. They are not collateral like some like to make them to be in all this. These are people who do not have direct connections to the federal government that MEND claims to be after, even as it cripples people it claims to fight for.

Let me wait and see a lawyer that would do that.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by naliakar: 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2009
@ Becomrich

I refuse to comment on this thread because you have not furnished netters with adequate cartographic illustrations-The satellite maps showing igbos and North,  and not Ijaws attacking Lagos. Until then i will thumb it away as hearsay. OK?
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2009
SECOND RATE, wana be, sold to jesus? who cares? see you in hell or heaven, just free me.
tpia.:

Carry cock and lizard tail go there. Include some of your girlfriend's menstrual pad.
and jesus tought u to talk like dat? pity,  go wash ur mouth with soap.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by naliakar: 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2009
@ Aloy-Emeka
That is her new lingo now. 5 months ago, it was igbo is different from ibo now, it's igbo and igboid. Who knows, next year it will be igbo and igbotika.

Or Igboee if the cue is the alphabet. Then Igbof or Igboiff, then Igbog or Igbogi then Igboha. The guy is ingenious. Give credit where due!!
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2009
naliakar:

That is her new lingo now. 5 months ago, it was igbo is different from ibo now, it's igbo and igboid. Who knows, next year it will be igbo and igbotika.

Or Igboee if the cue is the alphabet. Then Igbof or Igboiff, then Igbog or Igbogi then Igboha. The guy is ingenious. Give credit where due!!

who are you?

and are you mad?
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2009
df2006:

SECOND RATE, wana be, sold to jesus? who cares? see you in hell or heaven, just free me.and jesus tought u to talk like dat? pity, go wash ur mouth with soap.

you'll see your egbesu mates in hell I'm sure. After all its worth it if you can get your "freedom" here on earth.

na egbesu dey talk like that oh- why you dey pretend say you no know egbesu food?
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by ikeyman00(m): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2009
why does this doesnt make most headline

obj 16 billion-all nigeria road done to last for the next 50 yrs

ibb- steay power supply

abiola- modest police force equipped with radio, helicopter, entitlements etc

abacha nko

na bomb abi

how many lives have been taken by one mosquito bites?? ohh bomb killed some people that might not even be yoruba yes not good but what now
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by OYBMEND: 12:36am On Jul 20, 2009
kobojunkie is so out of touch

there is no justice system in Nigeria

if there was, people who have oil drilled from their backyard will not be living in abject poverty

you are talking about any necessary force because people where killed in lagos.

people have been killed cos of oil in the naija delta in the last 50 years, and our government is complicit.

the nigerian government have no moral right to attack anyone cos they have stolen more oil and impoverished the people of Naija Delta even more.

My dictionary defines terrorism as the use of intimidation to get others to accept your views, going by that definition surely the intimidated can not be the terrorist.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 20, 2009
where is romeo btw? abi him dey busy with the MEND hooligans?

Normally if any "anti-Igbo" thread appears on nairaland, even if he's sleeping he will wake up, get off the bed and log on to lambast and blala the offending posters.

hope no problem where e dey? No electricity in his hideout?
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Kobojunkie: 12:54am On Jul 20, 2009
OYB_MEND:

kobojunkie is so out of touch

there is no justice system in Nigeria

Do you know how to read? You are told the strength of the Justice System depends on the strength of the people, and what you come back with is that there is NO justice System? You seriously think I am the one who is out of touch here?

Dude; please stop expecting everything to happen magically for you. Stand up and claim what is yours and your children’s rather than sitting down to whine to make up lies to justify your inaction for yet another year.

There is a justice system in Nigeria. We have laws in the books to show this. We have lawyers who are knowledgeable of this. Just because you do not see it magically working 100% does not mean it does not exist. It exists, it is waiting for you to stop whining and start demanding those laws be applied in your good.

if there was, people who have oil drilled from their backyard will not be living in abject poverty
you are talking about any necessary force because people where killed in lagos.

people have been killed cos of oil in the naija delta in the last 50 years, and our government is complicit.

. . . . and this makes it necessary for this group to go on a rampage killing other people ( not the same government you claim has been killing them for the last 50 years by the way)? And you don’t see how this is murder and why the victims here deserve justice?

So let me get this straight, if your family were to be near on oil field of some sort and were mowed down by MEND you would be happy? Well, I do hope your family gets mowed down as collateral damage by MEND soon then since it is, to you, the JUST THING TO happen.

the nigerian government have no moral right to attack anyone cos they have stolen more oil and impoverished the people of Naija Delta even more.

But MEND has a moral right to attack average citizens in its quest for revenge against the Nigerian government? How many more innocent citizens deserve to die? Why don’t we pray now that instead MEND deals this on your family alone so there will be no more victims in the way?

My dictionary defines terrorism as the use of intimidation to get others to accept your views, going by that definition surely the intimidated can not be the terrorist.

That does not even make sense. If the Terrorists are the INTIMIDATORS here, why would they also be the INTIMIDATED?
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by OYBMEND: 12:58am On Jul 20, 2009
please elaborate what you mean by "the strength of the justice system is the strenth of the people"

The last time I checked the headquaters of |Nigeria's freedom fighting is not in columbus ohio

how does a man fight for his rights when those who are doing just that u just branded terrorists?
Ken Sarowiwa went to court and believed in civility, what did he achieve.

The Nigerian state does not understand the essence of civility.

So mend are intimidating the Nigerian government? go look for some american forum and chat over there. You have no business with Nigerian issues. You simply have no clue, you dont need to go through the torture of even commenting here.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Kobojunkie: 1:04am On Jul 20, 2009
OYB_MEND:

please elaborate what you mean by "the strength of the justice system is the strenth of the people"

The last time I checked the headquaters of |Nigeria's freedom fighting is not in columbus ohio

how does a man fight for his rights when those who are doing just that u just branded terrorists?
Ken Sarowiwa went to court and believed in civility, what did he achieve.

The Nigerian state does not understand the essence of civility.

You are still not making sense. Read, process and then respond. I make myself clear above. I never mentioned columbus OH in all that, neither do I see the relevance of that in all this. Focus and try to stay on point when you respond.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by OYBMEND: 1:13am On Jul 20, 2009
Kobojunkie:

You are still not making sense. Read, process and then respond. I make myself clear above. I never mentioned columbus OH in all that, neither do I see the relevance of that in all this. Focus and try to stay on point when you respond.

the reason columbus ohio is helpful is you can not lecture on what you have no clue about.

asking people already making an effort to fight for their right in the way you deem fit.

Talking about justice system, who do you know as Nigeria's Attorney General, what do you know about him, and how would you compare him to the US Attorney general in terms of protecting the rights of ordinary people.

what do you know about Nigerian courts and how judges come to conclusion on cases. How do you reconcile James Ibori's case being transfered to Delta where his offence was supposedly committed and refusal to transfer Henry Okah's untill the Presidency decided to set him free.

In the light of all this what do you understand by a justice system being in place? For your information what makes a justice system is not just having written documents, and people who dress in robes and white gears its a little more than that.

Stop sitting behind your computer in columbus ohio and spewing rubbish, come back to Nigeria and experience issues first hand.
Most times you make fool of yourself and expose how shallow your understanding of Nigeria is when you type.

You simply have no clue.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by OYBMEND: 1:17am On Jul 20, 2009
this is why agree with those who call this girl a tribalist

kobo is getting excersized because atlas cove jetty was bombed in lagos and probably 3 people died

and she proudly cares less about those who die everyday in naija delta

shame on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths To Go On Hunger Strike Over Fuel Subsidy Removal / 20 Militants Surrender Arms In Akwa-Ibom / BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.