Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Ugandan Student Attempts Suicide Because Girlfriend Cheated On Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugandan Student Attempts Suicide Because Girlfriend Cheated On Him (325 Views)

I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ugandan Student Attempts Suicide Because Girlfriend Cheated On Him by donogaga(m): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ugandan Student Attempts Suicide Over Cheating Girlfriend,
Bishop Braham University Undergraduate Slits Own Throat. Ugandan Student Attempts Suicide Because Girlfriend Cheated On Him On Mother’s Day.

Obed Muhoozi, a first year student of Social Work at Bishop Braham University College in Kabale area of Uganda was found in the pool of his own blood at Top View Hostel around 4pm yesterday.

According to witnesses, the 21-year-old slit his own throat
because his girlfriend cheated on him with another student
after she promised to spend mother’s day with him.

Muhoozi’s friends at the university told Chimpreports that
on Women’s Day, Nahabwe had promised to spend the day
with Muhoozi.

However, on calling her they said, the phone was picked by
another male, who is believed to have been with the girl at
the moment. A distraught Muhoozi then grabbed a knife and inflicted a deep cut on his neck.

The Dean of Students at the University has declined to
comment on the condition of lover boy Obed Muhoozi.

http://nigeriacamera.net/ugandan-student-attempts-suicide-girlfriend-cheated-mothers-day/

Re: Ugandan Student Attempts Suicide Because Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Elkings123(m): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
Can you imagine? ftc

#Endtime love......

(1) (Reply)

So Much In A Hug (the Power Of Hug Is More Than A Therapy)-- Episode 2 / How To Write A Suicide Note. / REGISTRATION FOR SKINCARE PRODUCTS TRAINING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.