Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,205 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Post Your Relationship Problems Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Your Relationship Problems Here. (1260 Views)

5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / Slove Your Relationship Problems With Your Online Native Priest / Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Relationship Problems Here. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
Start!
Re: Post Your Relationship Problems Here. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Starter pack ni tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Post Your Relationship Problems Here. by fearlesschicken: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
I m scared of relationships...so i hate them....sad undecided
Re: Post Your Relationship Problems Here. by Maxi112: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Post Your Relationship Problems Here. by faith551(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
I dnt seem to love anymore,I loose that attraction whenever i get close to a lady i might seem to be admiring from afar,now op can you help with that?

1 Like

Re: Post Your Relationship Problems Here. by richidinho(m): 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
my babe too like f**k grin
Re: Post Your Relationship Problems Here. by Smellymouth: 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Post Your Relationship Problems Here. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
Who wan solve d prob?abi eleyi ti mad nii? undecided grin
Re: Post Your Relationship Problems Here. by ThreeGEEKS(m): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
My fiance came to my house based on the fact that she was having her monthly visitor which is usually a painful experience for her, so she needed me to see her through it. But now the visitor has gone and she's finding it hard to go back to her sisters place where she stays and I really need her to go so I can have some "me time" to hustle. How do I tell her she needs to go without making it sound like I don't want her around anymore?

1 Like

Re: Post Your Relationship Problems Here. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
Money first...relationship ma asssss
Re: Post Your Relationship Problems Here. by fearlesschicken: 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:
My fiance came to my house based on the fact that she was having her monthly visitor which is usually a painful experience for her, so she needed me to see her through it. But now the visitor has gone and she's finding it hard to go back to her sisters place where she stays and I really need her to go so I can have some "me time" to hustle. How do I tell her she needs to go without making it sound like I don't want her around anymore?

Just seat her down....and explain to her the whole situation and encourage her to get something doing herself.
Re: Post Your Relationship Problems Here. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
fearlesschicken:
I m scared of relationships...so i hate them....sad undecided
Why u scared of em? cant find d right lady?
Re: Post Your Relationship Problems Here. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
faith551:
I dnt seem to love anymore,I loose that attraction whenever i get close to a lady i might seem to be admiring from afar,now op can you help with that?
Hmmm, maybe u havent met d right one yet.
Re: Post Your Relationship Problems Here. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
richidinho:
my babe too like f**k grin
Is dat ur problem? undecided
Re: Post Your Relationship Problems Here. by fearlesschicken: 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
Durentt I have issues with the love concept, I believe if I enter it won't be love for me but more of close friendship and I won't give the best that my partner expects from me.

I m more like an Aromantic person....

1 Like

Re: Post Your Relationship Problems Here. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
End angry
Re: Post Your Relationship Problems Here. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
fearlesschicken:
Durentt I have issues with the love concept, I believe if I enter it won't be love for me but more of close friendship and I won't give the best that my partner expects from me.

I m more like an Aromantic person....
Aromantic? Wow. Or maybe u havent opened up ur heart to let someone in yet. Open up dear, so many beautiful people around, u can fall in love.
Re: Post Your Relationship Problems Here. by fearlesschicken: 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
Durentt:
Aromantic? Wow. Or maybe u havent opened up ur heart to let someone in yet. Open up dear, so many beautiful people around, u can fall in love.

I don't believe in the romantic love we all talk off...

Too chicken to be hurt just by being open....or maybe that's it...not sure...yeah very happy been single for now
Re: Post Your Relationship Problems Here. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
fearlesschicken:

I don't believe in the romantic love we all talk off...

Too chicken to be hurt just by being open....or maybe that's it...not sure...yeah very happy been single for now
Hmmm. if u single nd happy, no problem smiley

1 Like

Re: Post Your Relationship Problems Here. by faith551(m): 8:56am On Mar 18, 2016
Durentt:
Hmmm, maybe u havent met d right one yet.

they've been teling me that for a long time now
Re: Post Your Relationship Problems Here. by firstking01(m): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2016
faith551:
A typical introvert you are...learn to be outspoken and express yuasef....btw, the op is gay i wonder what he has to advice on relationshipundecided
Re: Post Your Relationship Problems Here. by firstking01(m): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2016
faith551:
A typical introvert you are...learn to be outspoken and express yuasef....btw, the op is gay i wonder what he has to advice on relationshipundecided....
Re: Post Your Relationship Problems Here. by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 19, 2016
faith551:

they've been teling me that for a long time now
Maybe u jst crush frm afar nd when u get closer, u lose interest. Maybe she isnt wat u are lookin for.
@ Firstking01 Dis has notin to do wit introversion or sexuality, a gay guy can giv a straight guy advice. Pls stop acting shallow

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Back From China With Kung Fu Style (funny Pic)t / What Every Man Wants But Almost No Woman Gives….. / Look Up To The Moon Right Now And Behold The Wonder Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.