Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,524 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

How To Make Your Boyfriend Fall In Love With You All Over Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Boyfriend Fall In Love With You All Over Again (2528 Views)

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Boyfriend Fall In Love With You All Over Again by maritalman(m): 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2009
How to Make Your Boyfriend Fall in Love With You All Over Again - Use the Mystery of Powerful Words

I am going to tell you what you need to know right now on how to make your boyfriend fall in love with you all over again after you messed up by cheating on him. You are going to learn about the mystery of powerful words to win him back and turn your current relationship into a more fruitful, blissful and long lasting one.

I am also going to help you by pointing you in the right direction. What I am going to show you today could make the difference between life and death, and it could also make the difference between whether you succeed or you fail in your current and future relationships.

There are two powers bestowed on every human being, which more than anything else has shaped our lives

- words and imagination.

Everything you see around you first existed in the mind of somebody. Remember, how just one spoken word calmed the raging sea of Galilee, "Peace be still" and that word calmed the sea even till this day. Also, remember, that words brought back to live dead Lazarus.

You have the power to use words to calm your relationship and even make it better. You have the power to use words to make your boyfriend to fall in love with you all over again. You have the power to use words to resurrect your dead relationship. You can use the power of words to make your boyfriend crazy about you again.

More Marriage Quick Tips @ http://www.marriagesteps..com/
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Fall In Love With You All Over Again by iice(f): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2009
Yeah well, we know people's word don't mean much cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? / How I Got Married At Last, Baba God Don Do Am Ooo / How To Toast A Lady In A Biblical Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.