Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

#FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail (30675 Views)

Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Caliph69: 8:12am On Mar 11, 2016
I will hope such fate be the lot of their children. Nonsense!
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by brunofarad(m): 8:13am On Mar 11, 2016
Anybody that uses that hashtag should be arrested also grin

Na joke oo grin
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Tolux17: 8:13am On Mar 11, 2016
This country is not sane at all. They should charge the 4 SANs with the boy.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by 4nobody4every1: 8:13am On Mar 11, 2016
[s]
fiizznation:
Yunusa is innocent of the allegations he has been accused of, and this will always be my stand. Just because yunusa doesn't have access or money to a good lawyer doesn't mean he should be treated with disrespect. A girl of 14yrs WILLINGLY eloped with her lover from bayelsa to kano, and all of a sudden everybody is calling for yunusa's head.

It is today in Nigeria that girls of different ages elope with random men to whatever destination? I urge kano elites to get a very good lawyer for yunusa who will battle it out in court with ese's lawyer, her parents and the government of bayelsa state. Ese's parents especially the mother are very wayward. They failed to train their daughter and instead they are looking for young yunusa to blame for their failure. Anybody that heard the narrative of ese's mother will definitely know the woman is hiding the true picture of her daughter's story.

I just saw Audu bukarti's( i happen to know the good man personally) name as one of yunusa's representative in court. Fortunately the man is highly intelligent and I trust what he can do. After all is said and done, I will urge bukarti to file a defamatory case against ese's parents because they have already defamed yunusa's character.
[/s] angry

2 Likes

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 11, 2016
Igbos, you see how they gather for their own-
Shameless IGBOs.

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by iykak47: 8:15am On Mar 11, 2016
No campaign to have light or fuel but a campaign to free a rapist.

3 Likes

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:
Look young man, I don't like folks who throw insults at any random cognomen on faceless fora. You would have still pass your own opinion without name callings.

That been said. No court of any jurisdiction have found yunusa guilty of the baseless accusations he was been accused of. What I and everybody have been reading online and offline is how yunusa the Muslim boy from the north "kidnapped/abducted" the innocent young christian bayelsa girl called ese from the south. Then I asked you, if this is not disrespect to yunusa's person then what is it? Yunusa has outrightly said he never abducted ESE rather she was the one that willingly followed him to kano. The girl is 14 as you all want everybody to believe. Then why are you not calling for the heads of ese's parents who failed to tell their 14yrs old child that it is very wrong to elope with boys to wherever?

Look young man, nobody is a fool and nobody believed the facade that ese's mother told journalists. Like I outrightly said. If you guys think nobody will stand up and speak for yunusa, then you guys must be joking
Young man, kindly shut up. ****

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by larrytorch(m): 8:15am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:
Look young man, I don't like folks who throw insults at any random cognomen on faceless fora. You would have still pass your own opinion without name callings.

That been said. No court of any jurisdiction have found yunusa guilty of the baseless accusations he was been accused of. What I and everybody have been reading online and offline is how yunusa the Muslim boy from the north "kidnapped/abducted" the innocent young christian bayelsa girl called ese from the south. Then I asked you, if this is not disrespect to yunusa's person then what is it? Yunusa has outrightly said he never abducted ESE rather she was the one that willingly followed him to kano. The girl is 14 as you all want everybody to believe. Then why are you not calling for the heads of ese's parents who failed to tell their 14yrs old child that it is very wrong to elope with boys to wherever?

Look young man, nobody is a fool and nobody believed the facade that ese's mother told journalists. Like I outrightly said. If you guys think nobody will stand up and speak for yunusa, then you guys must be joking

how are so sure that the girl eloped with the said 25yrs man? Yunusa ll surely defend himself, therefore, his words cannot be taken as the truth.

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by DrObum(m): 8:15am On Mar 11, 2016
Posts like this makes me ashamed of some of our so called elites in Northern Nigeria!

People can't reason without religious sentiments undecided

3 Likes

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Mykelpato(m): 8:15am On Mar 11, 2016
Bunch of Hediots angry anybody supporting Yunusa must be possessed by a strong northern demon.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by marlockj: 8:16am On Mar 11, 2016
dtruth3:
Yes na! He is a Northerner, and he is a Muslim. They own this Country. If you're not okay with that, go and form your own country.

Some people where fed up living with them many years ago, and they decided to leave.

Buy some other people preferred not to leave kiss , so they joined forces and subdued the other people who wanted to leave because they where fed up.

INTRO

This was exactly what Mazi Oguejifor my late Father told me before he died!

Hope u are not talking abt biafra this morning
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:17am On Mar 11, 2016
zicoraads:

Which one is 'He should not be treated with disrespect?' And how on earth will be 14-year-old child be matured enough to understand what 'eloping' with a 25-year-old will do to her life?

This region is very backward walahì! Even the so called educated ones will astound you with their foolish thoughts.
.MST YOU QUOTE EVERY MAD PPLE?

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by bittertruthz: 8:17am On Mar 11, 2016
JumiR:
By JUMI RHODES

Yunusa Dahiru, aka Yunusa Yellow, the suspected abductor of a Bayelsa teenager, Ese Oruru, was on Tuesday arraigned at a Federal High Court in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital, Yunusa Yellow is being charged for abduction, coercion, seduction into illicit intercourse, sexual exploitation and unlawful carnal knowledge of Miss Oruru. In another development, a campaign themed #FreeYellowNow has begun online and popular in Kano, advocating for the release of the suspected abductor. One of those championing Yunusa's case is a lecturer at the Bayero University Kano, Dr. Audu Bukarti, a lawyer who is expected to represent the suspected abductor next Monday in Yenagoa. Speaking on #FreeYellowNow, Bukarti said, "Many thought Yunusa was not represented by lawyers when he was arraigned yesterday. The truth is that he was represented by the 4 lawyers we have hired for him in Bayelsa. We asked them to represent him because we knew the only thing that would be done yesterday was to read the charges and take his plea.

"Yunusa has denied all the 5 charges framed against him. If Yunusa went to court alone, perhaps, he would have pleaded guilty because he might not understand the meaning and implication of what was read to him. But he was properly guided because there were lawyers with him. We have filed an application for the bail of Yunusa. The application has yet been taken. The matter has been adjourned to Monday, the 14/3/16 for hearing even though our contacts say hearing may not commence on that day. I and other lawyers are planning to be in court on Monday even though we are yet to finalise our plans. We may not be in court on Monday if hearing will not commence on that day. This is because the matter may just be called and adjourned on that day and our 4 lawyers can do that for us. The SAN who will lead us will be in court when hearing commences. They have shamelessly dropped forceful marriage and forceful conversion to Islam. This shows we are succeeding. We will keep you posted."

http://dawntodusknews.com/san-4-lawyers-file-application-for-yunusa-yellows-bail-as-freeyunusayellow-campaign-begins/

If Bayelsa court free this he-goat, i will give up.
THE JUDGE SHOULD BE COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO RESIST THOSE EVIL ABBOKIE SAN THAT HAS NO BETTER JOB TO DO..... They can not intimidate us in our lands. we are not Benue and Kwara people that beg for govt. intervention.

PLS. JUDGE, GIVE HIM MAXIMUM NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. IF POSSIBLE USE EZON TO READ THE JUDGMENT LIKE CHINESE PEOPLE DO.
EVEN IF I DONT LIKE ESE BUT I HATE INTIMIDATION.

3 Likes

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Achorise: 8:17am On Mar 11, 2016
Looooooool.I knew it, I knew it was going to come to this , becos hes a Muslim and a northerner , he committed no crime, lets see how it will go.

The emire's may not be far from this.
Even your president is not left out.
APC Nko?

oh!!!! Amechi and Rochas!!!!

open your eyes na, who has bewitched you.

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by oludebby90(f): 8:18am On Mar 11, 2016
Even if d girl agree to elope with him,it still not right.For crying out loud,d gal is too young.Moreover y was she not immediately released to her mother wen she(d mother) came down to kano?.Y is it dat it was after it got to d internet n everybody started contributing before yinusa n his people release her?

3 Likes

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by emymeeky: 8:18am On Mar 11, 2016
kingdenny:
This is Nigeria where justice is thrown to thé wolves i wont be surprise if this is swept under thé carpet, until wé learn to put aside ethnic and religion sentiment in our approach to What concern us and Nigeria wé will never progress as a nation but only going in circles

From your stance , you have already pronounced him guilty even when he's not been proven so by a competent court of jurisdiction.

Ask yourself this: what if he's framed for the crime ?/
It's usual for the public to condem anybody alleged to have committed a crime but they forget that many innocents have been sent to jail.

#LetTheCourtDecide

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by BigElEddy(m): 8:18am On Mar 11, 2016
zicoraads:

Which one is 'He should not be treated with disrespect?' And how on earth will be 14-year-old child be matured enough to understand what 'eloping' with a 25-year-old will do to her life?

This region is very backward walahì! Even the so called educated ones will astound you with their foolish thoughts.

I'm not supporting the dude but at 14 if you don't know what's right or wrong then you are a complete idiot. Have you ever met someone who's 14 before? That's someone probably in senior secondary class. So stop saying things like 14 year olds don't have brains inside their heads. Even 8 year olds in this very exposed generation we live in knows better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Localamos(m): 8:18am On Mar 11, 2016
What comes to my mind is that the SAN and other 4 lawyers are not not doing this for free. So who is financing yunusa's defence? I guess some very powerful and influencial northerners.

In P Square's voice #wahala dey#

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:19am On Mar 11, 2016
ThePENGENIUS:
Like a great man once quipped "... the problem of Nigeria is the problem of leadership"

Now I realize how correct he was. A new trend has developed -female abduction. And the president has done NOTHING whatsoever to indicate his disapproval.

My God! Did someone not say 'even silence is consent'?!

What have we got ourselves into?

Do we not realize the slow engulfment of Sharia and Islamic law over Nigeria?
A lecturer taking up the defense of someone who was clearly defined as an abductor?

All I can say is: My God, what have we done?!
.AM STILL TRYING TO GET THE KINDA PRESIDENT WE NAIJA GHAT.....THE IDIOTt IS MORE THAN A FVCKING SLOWPOKE

SO HE WAN TELL ME SAY HE NEVER HEAR VHIZ NEWS?

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Ate247(m): 8:19am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:
Yunusa is innocent of the allegations he has been accused of, and this will always be my stand. Just because yunusa doesn't have access or money to a good lawyer doesn't mean he should be treated with disrespect. A girl of 14yrs WILLINGLY eloped with her lover from bayelsa to kano, and all of a sudden everybody is calling for yunusa's head.

It is today in Nigeria that girls of different ages elope with random men to whatever destination? I urge kano elites to get a very good lawyer for yunusa who will battle it out in court with ese's lawyer, her parents and the government of bayelsa state. Ese's parents especially the mother are very wayward. They failed to train their daughter and instead they are looking for young yunusa to blame for their failure. Anybody that heard the narrative of ese's mother will definitely know the woman is hiding the true picture of her daughter's story.

I just saw Audu bukarti's( i happen to know the good man personally) name as one of yunusa's representative in court. Fortunately the man is highly intelligent and I trust what he can do. After all is said and done, I will urge bukarti to file a defamatory case against ese's parents because they have already defamed yunusa's character.
so u can elope with a 14yrs old girl. ur head needs 2 b re examined. Nigeria can't improve with humans like u.

10 Likes

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by onyonyo: 8:20am On Mar 11, 2016
Some people needs a little knowledge of d law.does d inability of a parent to train or take care of their daughter give any one d legitimate right to convince her into running away or eloping with him.don't u kn wat family or social welfare is that u can report to.nomatter how u put it,once u deceive not even convince an under aged gal into eloping with u or travelling wiith u without the consent of d parents or guidian its abduction cut all this nonsense ethnic/religious sentiment that serves nobody no good cos it might be ur sister or daughter tomorrow. d judgement will serve as precedent to other cases as such.

4 Likes

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by nokingasgod: 8:20am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

Look young man, nobody is a fool and nobody believed the facade that ese's mother told journalists. Like I outrightly said. If you guys think nobody will stand up and speak/fight for yunusa, then you guys must be joking

So a 14 year old girl can willingly decide to run away with a 25 year old man. And the 25 year old man did not deem it fit to inform her parents. He too willingly took her away and still did not find a way of contacting the parents seeking their consent before going ahead to impregnate her.

That is criminal and definitely not the way of Islam.

8 Likes

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by blackpanda: 8:20am On Mar 11, 2016
I dont think they shld prosecute this guy. To me, this is just teenage love gone wrong. Except they can prove that Yunusa abducted her and forced her into marriage.

From the stories on social media, it almost seems as if they girl followed him on her own. Girls at that age are vulnerable. And even the Yunusa is just 18. Both of them dont knw anything
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

i only see Religious bigotry from your post.

Let justice prevail and Yunusa will be jailed if he is guilty

7 Likes

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by BigElEddy(m): 8:21am On Mar 11, 2016
akegists:
That's the problem with this country, you will always see people who will still support you for evil deeds

Even Ted Bundy in USA had fans. Its not a Nigerian problem.

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Bhella5(m): 8:21am On Mar 11, 2016
Egberun Saamu Yunusa o le sa mo ofin lowo. If una like carry 10 SANs yellow must go to jail. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by nkwako: 8:22am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

You are a good for nothing parambulating nonentity ...u son of jezebel offspring of Satan.....when the girls mother came calling he should have given the girl back to the parents....I'm over 20 no man will marry me without my parents consent u biased bastard...you northerners think your trying to prove a point of superiority but no your ruining yourselves u religious bigot....biased nicompooo. ..that's why your youths are wasted ....May your daughter elope with a yellow a be put in a family way so that her future can be ruined

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Bhella5(m): 8:23am On Mar 11, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
i only see Religious bigotry from your post.

Let justice prevail and Yunusa will be jailed if he is guilty
Not "if" "when"
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by nkwako: 8:23am On Mar 11, 2016
nkwako:

You are a good for nothing parambulating nonentity ..u son of jezebel offspring of Satan.....when the girls mother came calling he should have given the girl back to the parents....I'm over 20 no man will marry me without my parents consent u biased bastard...you northerners think your trying to prove a point of superiority but no your ruining yourselves u religious bigot....biased nicompooo. ..that's why your youths are wasted ....May your daughter elope with a yellow a be put in a family way so that her future can be ruined

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by nike4love: 8:23am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

Look young man, nobody is a fool and nobody believed the facade that ese's mother told journalists. Like I outrightly said. If you guys think nobody will stand up and speak/fight for yunusa, then you guys must be joking
Common SHUT UP, its only a paedophile will support the rape of a minor.
See the grammar u re blowing here simply to support ur partner in crime,am beginning to suspect there might be a minor girl u re hiding in ur caban. security operative take note,we have a potential child abuser here.......

2 Likes

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by kumakunta: 8:23am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

You are brilliant...Yunusa is just a victim of circumstance..Fine,he shouldn't have allowed the girl to elope with her,but we can not over rule the kind of bravery some of this girls exhibit all because they claim to be inlove.

We have seen girls of 12,13,14 taking poison just because they were rejected from having a boifrnd or the boyfriend leaves them,we have read it here severally on nairaland.

Like you said,thee parents should also be accountable and blamed for not training their daughter the proper way. To make story more interesting,Yunusa has bin working for this family for 10yrs. So he isn't a stranger afterall.
Talking about forceful conversion to Islam,i believe it's much more easier for the girl to decide on her convert to Islam than decide on running away with her lover. Ofcourse she knew she wasn't going to run to the north to marry Yunusa and still continue being a christian.

Like they say,there are three sides to this story;
Ese's part
Yunusa's
And the truth.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Lilimax(f): 8:24am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

Taa!
Enwe!!! embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Shares His Friends Experience With The Police In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos / 14 Foreigners Arrested For Oil Bunkering In Nigeria (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.