Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

#FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail (30673 Views)

Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by amagunnerfan: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:
Yunusa is innocent of the allegations he has been accused of, and this will always be my stand. Just because yunusa doesn't have access or money to a good lawyer doesn't mean he should be treated with disrespect. A girl of 14yrs WILLINGLY eloped with her lover from bayelsa to kano, and all of a sudden everybody is calling for yunusa's head.

It is today in Nigeria that girls of different ages elope with random men to whatever destination? I urge kano elites to get a very good lawyer for yunusa who will battle it out in court with ese's lawyer, her parents and the government of bayelsa state. Ese's parents especially the mother are very wayward. They failed to train their daughter and instead they are looking for young yunusa to blame for their failure. Anybody that heard the narrative of ese's mother will definitely know the woman is hiding the true picture of her daughter's story.

I just saw Audu bukarti's( i happen to know the good man personally) name as one of yunusa's representative in court. Fortunately the man is highly intelligent and I trust what he can do. After all is said and done, I will urge bukarti to file a defamatory case against ese's parents because they have already defamed yunusa's character.
The scam call religion has eaten you up. How do you honestly expect a 14 year old to know what she is doing? Honestly, you need urgent, very urgent medical attention.

3 Likes

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by enomakos(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:
Yunusa is innocent of the allegations he has been accused of, and this will always be my stand. Just because yunusa doesn't have access or money to a good lawyer doesn't mean he should be treated with disrespect. A girl of 14yrs WILLINGLY eloped with her lover from bayelsa to kano, and all of a sudden everybody is calling for yunusa's head.

It is today in Nigeria that girls of different ages elope with random men to whatever destination? I urge kano elites to get a very good lawyer for yunusa who will battle it out in court with ese's lawyer, her parents and the government of bayelsa state. Ese's parents especially the mother are very wayward. They failed to train their daughter and instead they are looking for young yunusa to blame for their failure. Anybody that heard the narrative of ese's mother will definitely know the woman is hiding the true picture of her daughter's story.

I just saw Audu bukarti's( i happen to know the good man personally) name as one of yunusa's representative in court. Fortunately the man is highly intelligent and I trust what he can do. After all is said and done, I will urge bukarti to file a defamatory case against ese's parents because they have already defamed yunusa's character.
no wonder nigeria is this backward
you are one of the educated ****

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by obivictor(m): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

oh God somebody need sense here.

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by akinmusi(m): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:
Look young man, I don't like folks who throw insults at any random cognomen on faceless fora. You would have still pass your own opinion without name callings.

That been said. No court of any jurisdiction have found yunusa guilty of the baseless accusations he was been accused of. What I and everybody have been reading online and offline is how yunusa the Muslim boy from the north "kidnapped/abducted" the innocent young christian bayelsa girl called ese from the south. Then I asked you, if this is not disrespect to yunusa's person then what is it? Yunusa has outrightly said he never abducted ESE rather she was the one that willingly followed him to kano. The girl is 14 as you all want everybody to believe. Then why are you not calling for the heads of ese's parents who failed to tell their 14yrs old child that it is very wrong to elope with boys to wherever?

Look young man, nobody is a fool and nobody believed the facade that ese's mother told journalists. Like I outrightly said. If you guys think nobody will stand up and speak/fight for yunusa, then you guys must be joking

Oga, what about Yellow's parents. Aren't they lacking in moral capacity of the upbringing of their son?

What moral justification does Yunusa have to accept to elope with Ese Oruru, even where the girl may also be lacking and full of delinquency?

I am sorry to submit that you are a pro-abductor of young girls, child marriage and forced marriage.

The world will have to feed one or more less idiots if people like you, lacking in moral capacity, will have been flushed via abortion.

#NB: I didn't call your name, only if you belong to that category above.

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by medpren: 9:08am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:
Funny. Then let's see how ese's lawyers will use these baseless accusations you raise and win the case in court. Mind you, slander, assassination of character and defamation are already involved in this saga.

Vote Yunusa for 2019-ngeneukwenu grin grin

#MarchWithYunusa2019- passingshot! grin

YunusaForPresidency2019-mrphysics cheesy

APC! Yunusa!

kikikikikikik! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by TippyTop(m): 9:09am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

Are you a paedophile?

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 11, 2016
peacengine:

Yes, why was she not released from the palace when the parents went for her, what was she doing there?

She was not in the palace permanently.Plus....according to the Emirate Council...she was ordered to be released to her parents since September, and the Police was asked to enforce it. She then alleged that her life was in danger....so police put handover on hold while they ''investigated''.

Plus....she was apparently/allegedly already pregnant when she fled to Kano.

I am not justifying anything,because personally I think she should have been returned back home. The problem is...once she made the allegation, a new issue entered the game.

Now...do you have proof about your Sanusi allegation?. I am waiting.....
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Excelboi(m): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2016
Audi Bulama Bukarti... My level coordinator!
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by medpren: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2016
enomakos:
no wonder nigeria is this backward
you are one of the educated i d i o t

Don't be surprised that yunusa will win presdency one day. Afterall buhari did it with Aisha!

Coincidentally Aisha buhari, Aisha/Ese yunusa!

IstandWithYunusa2019- Obiagelli grin grin

Yunusa the hero of Our time-modath grin grin
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2016
in all I can say is,religion is the bane of this country, before , we were divided along ethnic and tribal lines before religion came into play,relgion not only further divided us,it took away our ability to be rational when it comes to issues between good and evil, our conscience has been obstructed and can't clearly see,we make excuses for wrong deeds, even the law is now under religion,not that I am surprised, the law has always been in favour of the highest bidder atleast in this part of the world,that I have seen and have experienced. people will go to any length to protect the image of their religion,why are they trying so hard to tamper with the case?,what are they hiding?,i ask myself...
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Octobertwentysix(f): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:
Look young man, I don't like folks who throw insults at any random cognomen on faceless fora. You would have still pass your own opinion without name callings.

That been said. No court of any jurisdiction have found yunusa guilty of the baseless accusations he was been accused of. What I and everybody have been reading online and offline is how yunusa the Muslim boy from the north "kidnapped/abducted" the innocent young christian bayelsa girl called ese from the south. Then I asked you, if this is not disrespect to yunusa's person then what is it? Yunusa has outrightly said he never abducted ESE rather she was the one that willingly followed him to kano. The girl is 14 as you all want everybody to believe. Then why are you not calling for the heads of ese's parents who failed to tell their 14yrs old child that it is very wrong to elope with boys to wherever?

Look young man, nobody is a fool and nobody believed the facade that ese's mother told journalists. Like I outrightly said. If you guys think nobody will stand up and speak/fight for yunusa, then you guys must be joking
Point of correction Ese was abducted in August 2015 so she was 13 years old at the time she left home. At that age she has no mind of her own and can easily be deceived. Therefore Yinusa took advantage of her innocence and vulnerability.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Istand4justice: 9:12am On Mar 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Well, the laws of this country are based on two principles from English common law...

1)Innocent until proven guilty.

2)Right to legal representation.

The late Gani Fawhennimi once represented a politician accused of corruption in the court.He may have not agreed with the politician....but that does not mean that the politician lost his right to be represented by a lawyer of his choice.

And who knows. The SAN is probably taking the case pro bono.

Agreed. I just think there is more to the case than meets the eye for Sanusi to be heavily involved in this case and yet his part being covered up means we are yet to get to the root of the matter tgese dats its easy to get SANS on your payroll.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by fiizznation: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2016
ChokolateBoss:

Eloping with a minor and having carnal knowledge of him/her, with or without his/her consent, is a serious crime. Whether people have been doing it or not still does not justify d crime. Read ur constitution and stop displaying ur abysmal ignorance online.

If Yunusa's conscience was clear, why didn't he tell d girl's parents he was eloping with her daughter? Y do it secretly?

Worse still, u're blaming d mother 4 improper home training. U must be a goat. I pray some day a paedophile elopes with ur under-aged child for months, phuck her mercilessly and when he's caught, I hope u also hire a lawyer to defend him and then blame urself for not training ur daughter well. Say Amen to that.
The highlighted comment has already given you out as one of these trolls on the cyber world. Go and know the difference between child rights acts and the constitution before you come here and call me ignorant.

I don't have any further argument with you. Have a nice day
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by peacengine(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

She was not in the palace permanently.Plus....according to the Emirate Council...she was ordered to be released to her parents since September, and the Police was asked to enforce it. She then alleged that her life was in danger....so police put handover on hold while they ''investigated''.

Plus....she was apparently/allegedly already pregnant when she fled to Kano.

I am not justifying anything,because personally I think she should have been returned back home. The problem is...once she made the allegation, a new issue entered the game.

Now...do you have proof about your Sanusi allegation?. I am waiting.....

In a few months, the baby will be born and a DNA test will be conducted to prove the real paternity of the child. If the emir is not involved, Ese should never have stepped into his Palace. Is Yinusa related to the emir? Why was she there, does Yinusa live there?
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by visita: 9:18am On Mar 11, 2016
Ezeebube2:

I understand ur stand point bro bt d law is d law and it seeks to protect minors who are deemed to have no decision of their own, that's why a child below 18 can never b tried in an open court unless he's been tried in together with adults. The child equally cannot b given a jail term nor imprisoned. Our laws were borrowed from England and once u hv carnal knowledge with a minor whether by consent or not, it is regarded as child molestation and seen as a serious crime which can fetch one 5yrs jail term. I guess u must hv heard abt d recent case involving Adam Johnson (a professional footballer playing for sunderland fc). His club president had to resign just because of dt case even though d young lady in question consented to everything they did. Yunusa's case is quite petty because not only did he elope with d Ese bt also because he refused to release her to her parents when initial contact was made and ended up getting her pregnant. So by law my brother, he is guity as charged though it's left for the court to so decide. Moreover, consent of parents is a key factor in marriage both in our statutes and traditional jurisprudence.
The most sensible response I've read here this morning. Don't understand why people can't just drop their comments without calling other people all sorts of names. And we all claim to be educated, morally upright, God fearing, e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:
The highlighted comment has already given you out as one of these trolls on the cyber world. Go and know the difference between child rights acts and the constitution before you come here and call me ignorant.

I don't have any further argument with you. Have a nice day

Argumentum ad hominem fallacy.
Counter my points. I'm waiting.

Btw, u didn't say Amen to d prayer
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by softvio(m): 9:20am On Mar 11, 2016
God! Even you that open a thread for northerners the o ther day, is saying this things? I bet you, the masses are the problem of the north and not her leaders. For the believed educated ones to be giving such a myopic,sentimental and stoopid opinions like this, i think we should review your education

fiizznation:

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2016
zicoraads:

Which one is 'He should not be treated with disrespect?' And how on earth will be 14-year-old child be matured enough to understand what 'eloping' with a 25-year-old will do to her life?

This region is very backward walahì! Even the so called educated ones will astound you with their foolish thoughts.

I don't think you live in Nigeria
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Krismart(m): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

Don't you people have marriage procedures in your place or u are just defending him cos he is your kinsman?
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Bollove: 9:24am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

I am sorry but you are baseless and a shame.

a 14 years old girl is not matured enough to know left from right compared with a 25years old guy.

I am a Muslim and not a stupid uncivilised barbaric animalistic Muslim ...... I am well versed in my Quran and Hadith and I understand the legal situation in my country as well as the dictate of morality.

If Yunusa actually wanted Ese as a wife, why can't he humbly asked the parents for her hands as Islam required instead of "stealing" her away.

There are many things we would do as a young boy or girl which we regret later and blame our parents for not warning us enough.

Year of consent to Marriage in Nigeria is not 14 and has Yunusa comply with Islam requirements in relating with ese.

You may never understand until it happened to possibly your Daughter .....

Imagine a Southern Christian dude should kidnap a Muslim 14yo girl from Kano and Marry her in Bayelsa, do you think Nigeria won't be boiling now
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by fiizznation: 9:24am On Mar 11, 2016
Octobertwentysix:
Point of correction Ese was abducted in August 2015 so she was 13 years old at the time she left home. At that age she has no mind of her own and can easily be deceived. Therefore Yinusa took advantage of her innocence and vulnerability.
Whether she is 3yrs old or 2yrs old, ese has publicly told the entire world that she is 17yrs and she might have told yunusa the same thing. Already ese's statement has indicted her if you care to know.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 11, 2016
Ezeebube2:

I understand ur stand point bro bt d law is d law and it seeks to protect minors who are deemed to have no decision of their own, that's why a child below 18 can never b tried in an open court unless he's been tried in together with adults. The child equally cannot b given a jail term nor imprisoned. Our laws were borrowed from England and once u hv carnal knowledge with a minor whether by consent or not, it is regarded as child molestation and seen as a serious crime which can fetch one 5yrs jail term. I guess u must hv heard abt d recent case involving Adam Johnson (a professional footballer playing for sunderland fc). His club president had to resign just because of dt case even though d young lady in question consented to everything they did. Yunusa's case is quite petty because not only did he elope with d Ese bt also because he refused to release her to her parents when initial contact was made and ended up getting her pregnant. So by law my brother, he is guity as charged though it's left for the court to so decide. Moreover, consent of parents is a key factor in marriage both in our statutes and traditional jurisprudence.
What If the practice is the norm and there are no reasonable way of finding out that the defendant knew what he did was illegal?
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by blackpanda: 9:26am On Mar 11, 2016
Raiders:
first of all, the rapist is not 18 years old but 25 years old. How would you feel if a 25 years old kidnapped and get your 14 year old daughter pregnant. I guess you will go to court and beg for the judge to release the 25 years old man because he wants to marry your 14 years old child

Did u not see the part where I said he is guilty of statutory rape or u just feel like blabbing to soothe your ego. Smh
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 11, 2016
akinmusi:

Oga, what about Yellow's parents. Aren't they lacking in moral capacity of the upbringing of their son?

What moral justification does Yunusa have to accept to elope with Ese Oruru, even where the girl may also be lacking and full of delinquency?

I am sorry to submit that you are a pro-abductor of young girls, child marriage and forced marriage.

The world will have to feed one or more less idiots if people like you, lacking in moral capacity, will have been flushed via abortion.

#NB: I didn't call your name, only if you belong to that category above.

Moral ko immoral ni
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by dtruth3(m): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2016
don4real18:

Sorry na your name if you believe the false tales of Mazi Oguejifor....
gringringrin He was my Father, I believed him. Or would you rather want me to disagree with my Father, and agree with yours?

Besides, virtually all he said has come to pass. Time and events has proven him right, so now I know he wasn't telling lies.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by softvio(m): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2016
BigElEddy:

I'm not supporting the dude but at 14 if you don't know what's right or wrong then you are a complete idiot. Have you ever met someone who's 14 before? That's someone probably in senior secondary class. So stop saying things like 14 year olds don't have brains inside their heads. Even 8 year olds in this very exposed generation we live in knows better.

stoopid idea in the sight of the law.. The girl is below 16 and in the eyes of the law she is a minor that don't have a will of her own, if not she could have been eligible to exercise her franchise
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by uchwar1: 9:33am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

....... 14 yrs and not 18 yrs. Well, I dnt blame u... I blame ur fathers and fore fathers who initiated under age marriage
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by LKO(m): 9:34am On Mar 11, 2016
An injury to one mallam, is an injury to all mallams.

I weep for my urhobo nation and indeed southerners. Poor Yinusa who was a keke rider in Yenogoa only last year is now to be represented by a mallam SAN in this criminimal suit. Yet our own Keyamo was running his mouth the other day selling out his own people.

The likes of Dafe Akpedeye(SAN), Efe Akpufure(SAN), Dr Mudiaga Akpo Odjeh and other legal luminaries of Urhobo extraction must keep a tab on this issue and ensure justice is served.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Alertz3(m): 9:35am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

This old man, you are already the judge yourself. This ur guy yellow or whatever he is called has been alleged to have committed those offences as charged. Let's allow the court do their job of condemnation or exoneration thank you.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by eph12(m): 9:35am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

So you mean Ese told her mom she was going to elope and her mom encouraged her? You better pray Ese testifies in favor of Yunusa or else he is going to prison. Right now she holds the key to his freedom.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 11, 2016
Bollove:
I am sorry but you are baseless and a shame.

a 14 years old girl is not matured enough to know left from right compared with a 25years old guy.

I am a Muslim and not a stupid uncivilised barbaric animalistic Muslim ...... I am well versed in my Quran and Hadith and I understand the legal situation in my country as well as the dictate of morality.

If Yunusa actually wanted Ese as a wife, why can't he humbly asked the parents for her hands as Islam required instead of "stealing" her away.

There are many things we would do as a young boy or girl which we regret later and blame our parents for not warning us enough.

Year of consent to Marriage in Nigeria is not 14 and has Yunusa comply with Islam requirements in relating with ese.

You may never understand until it happened to possibly your Daughter .....

Imagine a Southern Christian dude should kidnap a Muslim 14yo girl from Kano and Marry her in Bayelsa, do you think Nigeria won't be boiling now

A 14 years old is old enough to distinguish right from wrong. Whatever happened between Yunusa and Ese happens every day in Nigeria so do not make this a religious/tribal affair.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Etinosajay(m): 9:39am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

You are a very bias person.

All I see in your write up is bigotry and insincerity.

You said yunusa claimed he didn't abduct ese, can you show us a video where ese claimed to have eloped with yunusa?

You said the accused hasn't been adjudged to be guilty, yet you call the accusations baseless. Isn't that judging too?

Honestly, I don't know why when it comes to issues like this, people who used to reason intelligently become very bias. Maybe it is because we are of different culture or religion.

This is where I support calls for disintegration, even though it is not the very reason why those agitation are made.

In the USA, it is the constitution before religion. If you want religious rules before the national constitution, like sharia law, then create your own country and live there.

A boy of 25 years takes a girl of 14yrs with him to where she's never been before, and converts her to a religion not known to her, and impregnates her.

C'mon be a human being an be sincere. If your 14years old daughter was taken to a Christian south, impregnated and converted to another religion. Is that when you would fully grasp?

I can't believe you had to use the liberalism of the south against them, saying the girl was loose and all sort. Even if that was the case, it still is wrong a per the child right act for Yunusa to have taken advantage. Such defense is appalling. Are you saying if someone asks you to cut their head off, you would do it, knowing fully well that is a manslaughter crime?

I can't believe your argument.

This is a violation of a child according to the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria, which is superior to any religious norms or misnorms.

Let them answer it in court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) / Man Shares His Friends Experience With The Police In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.