Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

#FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail (30666 Views)

Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by eyinjuege: 8:44am On Mar 11, 2016
emymeeky:

From your stance , you have already pronounced him guilty even when he's not been proven so by a competent court of jurisdiction.

Ask yourself this: what if he's framed for the crime ?/
It's usual for the public to condem anybody alleged to have committed a crime but they forget that many innocents have been sent to jail.

#LetTheCourtDecide

"Framed"?..hmmmmnnn.

In about four months time, the girl should have her baby in her hands, if reports that she's pregnant are true. DNA tests can be done on the baby, and per adventure the man in question is found to be the father, how will he wriggle out of impregnating a 14year old other than statutory rape?
Even in pregnancy, the paternity of a pregnancy can be determined.

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Ezeebube2(m): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:
Look young man, I don't like folks who throw insults at any random cognomen on faceless fora. You would have still pass your own opinion without name callings.

That been said. No court of any jurisdiction have found yunusa guilty of the baseless accusations he was been accused of. What I and everybody have been reading online and offline is how yunusa the Muslim boy from the north "kidnapped/abducted" the innocent young christian bayelsa girl called ese from the south. Then I asked you, if this is not disrespect to yunusa's person then what is it? Yunusa has outrightly said he never abducted ESE rather she was the one that willingly followed him to kano. The girl is 14 as you all want everybody to believe. Then why are you not calling for the heads of ese's parents who failed to tell their 14yrs old child that it is very wrong to elope with boys to wherever?

Look young man, nobody is a fool and nobody believed the facade that ese's mother told journalists. Like I outrightly said. If you guys think nobody will stand up and speak/fight for yunusa, then you guys must be joking

I understand ur stand point bro bt d law is d law and it seeks to protect minors who are deemed to have no decision of their own, that's why a child below 18 can never b tried in an open court unless he's been tried in together with adults. The child equally cannot b given a jail term nor imprisoned. Our laws were borrowed from England and once u hv carnal knowledge with a minor whether by consent or not, it is regarded as child molestation and seen as a serious crime which can fetch one 5yrs jail term. I guess u must hv heard abt d recent case involving Adam Johnson (a professional footballer playing for sunderland fc). His club president had to resign just because of dt case even though d young lady in question consented to everything they did. Yunusa's case is quite petty because not only did he elope with d Ese bt also because he refused to release her to her parents when initial contact was made and ended up getting her pregnant. So by law my brother, he is guity as charged though it's left for the court to so decide. Moreover, consent of parents is a key factor in marriage both in our statutes and traditional jurisprudence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by pabloid(m): 8:45am On Mar 11, 2016
Bhella5:
SHUT UP ****! IS THAT HOW YOU TALK TO YA FADA?
His father can't be as stupd as the bigot that rode on boko haram to aso rock
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 11, 2016
On the IQ scale, the IQ of a PhD holder in the north is only comparable with that of a primary school certificate holder in the south, or southwest . The region is so backward.
Even back in the days, when we were required to score as high as 280 in JAMB to gain admission to medical school in federal institutions in the south, all our northern counterparts needed to tender was evidence of writing JAMB. They were admitted with as low as 190, or 201 for the very best among them, all in the name of quota allocation to reflect federal character. The region was tagged educationally disadvantaged. Surprisingly, such arrangement still holds way till date.
Most of the so called PhD holders the region parades are a product of such arrangements. So, we know where they are coming from.
Smh

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:
Yunusa is innocent of the allegations he has been accused of, and this will always be my stand. Just because yunusa doesn't have access or money to a good lawyer doesn't mean he should be treated with disrespect. A girl of 14yrs WILLINGLY eloped with her lover from bayelsa to kano, and all of a sudden everybody is calling for yunusa's head.

It is today in Nigeria that girls of different ages elope with random men to whatever destination? I urge kano elites to get a very good lawyer for yunusa who will battle it out in court with ese's lawyer, her parents and the government of bayelsa state. Ese's parents especially the mother are very wayward. They failed to train their daughter and instead they are looking for young yunusa to blame for their failure. Anybody that heard the narrative of ese's mother will definitely know the woman is hiding the true picture of her daughter's story.

I just saw Audu bukarti's( i happen to know the good man personally) name as one of yunusa's representative in court. Fortunately the man is highly intelligent and I trust what he can do. After all is said and done, I will urge bukarti to file a defamatory case against ese's parents because they have already defamed yunusa's character.
BECAUSE YOU SAW AUDU BURKARTI'S DOES NOT IMPLY THAT HE IS A GOOD MAN AND MIND YOU IT IS WRONG TO SAY THE GIRL OF 13 YEARS WILLINGLY ELOPED TO FARAWAY KANO HAVING IGNORED TO COMMENT ON SOME FACTORS THAT WAS WIDELY REPORTED. EVEN IF SHE ELOPED AND SHE WAS TRACED TO KANO WHY DIDNT YINUSA RELEASE HER TO HER MOTHER. CAN YOU ALLOW THAT IN YOUR FAMILY. YINUSA WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS BECAUSE HE COMMITED TRAFFICKING IN PERSONS. THAT LAWYER JUST WANT TO GAIN POPULARITY

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by dungburu: 8:46am On Mar 11, 2016
You this man, I wonder the kind of parent that produced you. You must be suffering from one ailment or the other. Ur mode of reasoning suggests that u are suffering from brain injury from childhood.

There is no difference between the educated northerners and the uneducated ones.

The worst mistake in life is to educated fools, because I come to realise with my stay for a while in north that a northern educated fool is more foolish than the uneducated.

Religion has blocked ur sense of reasoning man. From what u spew from ur mouth in favour of a condemable act from the side of Yinusa, I get to know u are grown up but not matured at all.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by dazdilijae(m): 8:47am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:
Look young man, I don't like folks who throw insults at any random cognomen on faceless fora. You would have still pass your own opinion without name callings.

That been said. No court of any jurisdiction have found yunusa guilty of the baseless accusations he was been accused of. What I and everybody have been reading online and offline is how yunusa the Muslim boy from the north "kidnapped/abducted" the innocent young christian bayelsa girl called ese from the south. Then I asked you, if this is not disrespect to yunusa's person then what is it? Yunusa has outrightly said he never abducted ESE rather she was the one that willingly followed him to kano. The girl is 14 as you all want everybody to believe. Then why are you not calling for the heads of ese's parents who failed to tell their 14yrs old child that it is very wrong to elope with boys to wherever?

Look young man, nobody is a fool and nobody believed the facade that ese's mother told journalists. Like I outrightly said. If you guys think nobody will stand up and speak/fight for yunusa, then you guys must be joking

i have just two questions for you.....
1. did the parents go to take the girl in Kano and what was the action of Yunusa to them?
2. Does the law allow for you to relocate a minor without the consent of the parents? if no what is it called in law?

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by analyticalnayos: 8:47am On Mar 11, 2016
Who are these bunch of fools calling Yellow's release?

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by pabloid(m): 8:47am On Mar 11, 2016
Ezeebube2:

I understand ur stand point bro bt d law is d law and it seeks to protect minors who are deemed to have no decision of their own, that's why a child below 18 can never b tried in an open court unless he's been tried in together with adults. The child equally cannot b given a jail term nor imprisoned. Our laws were borrowed from England and once u hv carnal knowledge with a minor whether by consent or not, it is regarded as child molestation and seen as a serious crime which can fetch one 5yrs jail term. I guess u must hv heard abt d recent case involving Adam Johnson (a professional footballer playing for sunderland fc). His club president had to resign just because of dt case even though d young lady in question consented to everything they did. Yunusa's case is quite petty because not only did he elope with d Ese bt also because he refused to release her to her parents when initial contact was made and ended up getting her pregnant. So by law my brother, he is guity as charged though it's left for the court to so decide. Moreover, consent of parents is a key factor in marriage both in our statutes and traditional jurisprudence.
Educate the mor0n abeg

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by fiizznation: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

I like the points you made,and I think that there is more to the story.

Having said that, the laws of this country tend to look unfavourably on the ''defilement of minors''.Ese may have eloped with Yunusa.....but that does not mean that they should be having relations.....especially since Yunusa is clearly above 18 years.

I don't buy into the ''Northerners abducting Southern girls'' conspiracy......but that does not make Ese getting pregnant for her lover right.
Look my friend, this ese/yunusa saga won't have regenerated to this point if reasonable people and junk mainstream media houses didn't bring politics, ethnicity and religion into it. Fortunately they have succeeded in making this two lovebirds story into a politically motivated story, that is; south versus north and Muslims versus Christians. And no matter what anybody will say or think, this is how this case will be viewed by majority of the populace.

A pastor recently abducted three school girls(all where minors), nobody knows whether he has carnally known them and nobody seems to care. We didn't hear people call for the pastors head as we heard every jack and Jill calling for yunusa's head. And why is this so?

At your second paragraph, may I also remind you that yunusa is an 18 years old teenager who is ignorance (though the law said ignorance is never an excuse) of the law that is not even properly defined? Yunusa didn't murder anybody. His actions and inactions were all base on negligence.

The girl in question is even 17yrs. Yes ESE is rightfully 17yrs old because she said it herself. No clarity is needed here whether with her original birth certificate or anything else. She "might have actually told yunusa that she is 17yrs before they eventually elope together

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by peacengine(m): 8:48am On Mar 11, 2016
pabloid:

The same emir that beheaded a Christian in kano years ago. The same emir that sponsors boko haram, and lies about $20 billion dollars no one can trace

We know the truth bro, Ese is carrying the paedophile's Emir baby. He is the one responsible for it. The truth can only be kept hidden for a short while.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by AfroKnight: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2016
One thing is clear. Ese was dating Yinusa. It was also wrong of him to take interest in such a small girl. It is left to Ese's lawyers to prove the case of abduction, rape and other allegations. Let us not be hypocritical by saying it is unlikely for Ese to have eloped. How many 14 year old girls are still virgins today? Girls of nowadays have taken these useless telemundo shiit stories too seriously and have grown wings. Imagine Ese refusing to go follow the police if Yinusa would not accompany her. What nonsense!

Parents should stop turning a blind eye to the questionable associations of their children. Stop saying "who am I to judge, after all, I did worse in my time". Even if you made mistakes in your childhood, you should not let your children fall into the same pit. Guide your children.

Another plain truth is that this case has degenerated into bigotry against Yinusa's origin and religion. This is wrong. Especially coming from enlightened Christians here in the south. Let the lawyers handle this case before labelling him.

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by lonelydora: 8:49am On Mar 11, 2016
cmoneke:

Pls which one is if found guilty d little girl is question is 6. Month pragnent if dat nt proff
The should jail him nah.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by bluaero(m): 8:51am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:
Yunusa is innocent of the allegations he has been accused of, and this will always be my stand. Just because yunusa doesn't have access or money to a good lawyer doesn't mean he should be treated with disrespect. A girl of 14yrs WILLINGLY eloped with her lover from bayelsa to kano, and all of a sudden everybody is calling for yunusa's head.

It is today in Nigeria that girls of different ages elope with random men to whatever destination? I urge kano elites to get a very good lawyer for yunusa who will battle it out in court with ese's lawyer, her parents and the government of bayelsa state. Ese's parents especially the mother are very wayward. They failed to train their daughter and instead they are looking for young yunusa to blame for their failure. Anybody that heard the narrative of ese's mother will definitely know the woman is hiding the true picture of her daughter's story.

I just saw Audu bukarti's( i happen to know the good man personally) name as one of yunusa's representative in court. Fortunately the man is highly intelligent and I trust what he can do. After all is said and done, I will urge bukarti to file a defamatory case against ese's parents because they have already defamed yunusa's character.

I am guessing you missed the part where it was alleged that the parents went all the way to the Kano and the emir's palace to retrieve their own daughter without success?

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by peacengine(m): 8:51am On Mar 11, 2016
AfroKnight:
One thing is clear. Ese was dating Yinusa and her parents turned a blind eye. It was also wrong of him to take interest in such a small girl. It is left to Ese's lawyers to prove the case of abduction, rape and other allegations. Let us not be hypocritical by saying it is unlikely for Ese to have eloped. How many 14 year old girls are still virgins today? Girls of nowadays have taken these useless telemundo shiit stories too seriously and have grown wings. Imagine Ese refusing to go follow the police if Yinusa would not accompany her. What nonsense!

Parents should stop turning a blind eye to the questionable associations of their children. Stop saying "who am I to judge, after all, I did worse in my time". Even if you made mistakes in your childhood, you should not let your children fall into the same pit. Guide your children.

Another plain truth is this case has degenerated into bigotry against Yinusa's origin and religion. This is wrong. Especially coming from enlightened Christians here in the south. Let the lawyers handle this case before labelling him.

Good, then he is guilty of dating a 13 years old, kidnapping, raping a minor, changing her religion, and marrying her without her parent' consent. He is a rapist and kidnapper. Between what was the girl doing in the emir's Palace and why did they refuse to release her to get parents, this is called unlawful incarceration by the emir... The paedophile Yinusa will not go free
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 11, 2016
peacengine:

We know the truth bro, Ese is carrying the paedophile's Emir's baby. He is the one responsible for it. The truth can only be kept hidden for a short while.

Got any proof of your allegations?

Emir Sanusi ordered the girl's return as far back as September. The reason why it took so long was because she then alleged that her life was in danger, and the Police dilly dallied.

When Emir Sanusi came back from lesser hajj and found out that his orders were not obeyed, he naturally was annoyed...and again ordered the girl be returned.

Prove your allegation about the Emir....or apologise for bearing false witness.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by bluaero(m): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

This is the most senseless comment i've read this week.

2 Likes

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Osakah24(m): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2016
blackpanda:

Another question you should be asking is why bother to marry her, if its only abduction and sex the boy was after?? He could easily have locked her up and keep having sex with her without marriage.
I believe the boy's intent wasnt necessarily evil. He just committed a grave mistake by thinking that girls in the south are like those in the north that you can marry/divorce any how.
I don't know the religion you practice but even in islam,marriage is not legit without the consent of the parents,so stop calling it marriage.FYI the emir denied yunusa marriage and ordered the return of the girl to the parents,an order the yunusa's ignored until the public outcry .
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by erusen: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

Look my friend, this ese/yunusa saga won't have regenerated to this point if reasonable people and junk mainstream media houses didn't bring politics, ethnicity and religion into it. Fortunately they have succeeded in making this two lovebirds story into a politically motivated story, that is; south versus north and Muslims versus Christians. And no matter what anybody will say or think, this is how this case will be viewed by majority of the populace.

A pastor recently abducted three school girls(all where minors), nobody knows whether he has carnally known them and nobody seems to care. We didn't hear people call for the pastors head as we heard every jack and Jill calling for yunusa's head. And why is this so?

At your second paragraph, may I also remind you that yunusa is an 18 years old teenager who is ignorance (though the law said ignorance is never an excuse) of the law that is not even properly defined? Yunusa didn't murder anybody. His actions and inactions were all base on negligence.

The girl in question is even 17yrs. Yes ESE is rightfully 17yrs old because she said it herself. No clarity is needed here whether with her original birth certificate or anything else. She "might have actually told yunusa that she is 17yrs before they eventually elope together
which pastor?,she is 17 yet she has an elder brother of 16

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by AfroKnight: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2016
peacengine:

Good, then he is guilty of dating a 13 years old, kidnapping, raping a minor, changing her religion, and marrying her without her parent' consent. He is a rapist and kidnapper. Between what was the girl doing in the emir's Palace and why did they refuse to release her to get parents, this is called unlawful incarceration by the emir... The paedophile

When you wouldn't read how would you be informed?

Ese's lawyers have dropped the charges of Forceful marriage and Forceful conversion to Islam. Don't let bigotry ridicule you. Mudslinging cannot win your case.

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by peacengine(m): 8:57am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

Let me remind you that Yinusa's father said he is 25,it was the lawyer that cautioned him to say 18.

Ese turned 14 in February, or are you her parent? Her elder brother is 16 how come she is 17?

Again I invite you to my state to do same thing, just come and try it.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by medpren: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2016
Apc zombies like passingshot, mrphysics, demdem, fulanimafia, fizznation, bloodyblogger etc will lead the agitation to free the rapist and kidnapper yunusa. grin grin

Yunusa the hero of time! Yunusa the hero of NL zombies!

Sai yunusa the rapist!- ngeneukwenu! grin grin

Sai buhari the pedophile!- fulanimafia grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by wishy30: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2016
Very soon, #LetsCloseTheIssue# campaign will soon start. 9ja sef

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by dungburu: 8:58am On Mar 11, 2016
pabloid:

The same emir that beheaded a Christian in kano years ago. The same emir that sponsors boko haram, and lies about $20 billion dollars no one can trace
Brother, I never knew u are aware of the incidence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Cmiller(m): 8:59am On Mar 11, 2016
Nigeria needs serious prayers....
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by peacengine(m): 9:00am On Mar 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Got any proof of your allegations?

Emir Sanusi ordered the girl's return as far back as September. The reason why it took so long was because she then alleged that her life was in danger, and the Police dilly dallied.

When Emir Sanusi came back from lesser hajj and found out that his orders were not obeyed, he naturally was annoyed...and again ordered the girl be returned.

Prove your allegation about the Emir....or apologise for bearing false witness.

Yes, why was she not released from the palace when the parents went for her, what was she doing there?
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Osakah24(m): 9:00am On Mar 11, 2016
blackpanda:

Yes he is technically guilty of statutory rape.
But I was speaking of his intent. Everybody makes mistake.
And before u call 18 an adult, remember yourself at 18. We all did stupid things. Even at 25 in the university, boys are still misbehaving. Let alone 18.

Its not an excuse tho. But I think the court shld temper justice with mercy. The boy is obviously ready to marry her. So its not a case of rape and run.
The boys father said his son is 25 years,the lawyer said 18.whose do we follow?

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by amodaade: 9:00am On Mar 11, 2016
This is going to be a roforofo. Both sides are going to come out the worse for it.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

Eloping with a minor and having carnal knowledge of him/her, with or without his/her consent, is a serious crime. Whether people have been doing it or not still does not justify d crime. Read ur constitution and stop displaying ur abysmal ignorance online.

If Yunusa's conscience was clear, why didn't he tell d girl's parents he was eloping with her daughter? Y do it secretly?

Worse still, u're blaming d mother 4 improper home training. U must be a goat. I pray some day a paedophile elopes with ur under-aged child for months, phuck her mercilessly and when he's caught, I hope u also hire a lawyer to defend him and then blame urself for not training ur daughter well. Say Amen to that.

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by perfectgabby: 9:01am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

In your own culture and tradition you marry a little girl without both parents and relatives knowing?, is their anything more shameful than that?, Islam is a religion of decency but you people are making mockery of the religion via your indecent approach to marriage.
Can you give us counts of forceful marriage done by Christian even from the north.
Something must be wrong with all these excess and needs to be addressed decently and legally.
A shame to one is a shame to all. Nigeria is greater than a section to be giving us dented names. Haba.

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Osu175(m): 9:03am On Mar 11, 2016
I pity Southerner/christian as a whole for not understanding what is happening in nigeria.
CAN has failed us and we easily deceive.
How i wish every southerners could live 10years of his life in a place like samaru zaria,then they ll understand.
Southerner should go and ask Turkey where they got everything wrong, because i see Nigeria becoming like Turkey one day and God ll definitely ask each and everyone of us

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by fiizznation: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2016
peacengine:

Good, then he is guilty of dating a 13 years old, kidnapping, raping a minor, changing her religion, and marrying her without her parent' consent. He is a rapist and kidnapper. Between what was the girl doing in the emir's Palace and why did they refuse to release her to get parents, this is called unlawful incarceration by the emir... The paedophile
Funny. Then let's see how ese's lawyers will use these baseless accusations you raise and win the case in court. Mind you, slander, assassination of character and defamation are already involved in this saga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Forced To Offload Goods From Her Underpants After Raiding A Shop (video) / Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] / JSS1 Student Dies After Being Stoned By A Fellow Student In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.