Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

#FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail (30667 Views)

Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by 100Cents: 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
zicoraads:

Which one is 'He should not be treated with disrespect?' And how on earth will be 14-year-old child be matured enough to understand what 'eloping' with a 25-year-old will do to her life?

This region is very backward walahì! Even the so called educated ones will astound you with their foolish thoughts.

They are all paedophiles.

They cant see anything wrong in it. From Emir to Gateman.

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by princefaculty(m): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
Paedophiles and imbeciles campaigning for a lunatic's release, bunch of ignorant learned illiterates. I'm not surprised anyways

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by chrisooblog: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
correction she was 13 when yunusa took her she just turned 14 last month smh to all the people claiming yunusa is the victim

Pavore9:
I laugh at those who base their argument that the 14 year old willingly eloped with Yinusa. A minor has no will of her own.

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by caphone: 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
JumiR:
By JUMI RHODES

Yunusa Dahiru, aka Yunusa Yellow, the suspected abductor of a Bayelsa teenager, Ese Oruru, was on Tuesday arraigned at a Federal High Court in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital, Yunusa Yellow is being charged for abduction, coercion, seduction into illicit intercourse, sexual exploitation and unlawful carnal knowledge of Miss Oruru. In another development, a campaign themed #FreeYellowNow has begun online and popular in Kano, advocating for the release of the suspected abductor. One of those championing Yunusa's case is a lecturer at the Bayero University Kano, Dr. Audu Bukarti, a lawyer who is expected to represent the suspected abductor next Monday in Yenagoa. Speaking on #FreeYellowNow, Bukarti said, "Many thought Yunusa was not represented by lawyers when he was arraigned yesterday. The truth is that he was represented by the 4 lawyers we have hired for him in Bayelsa. We asked them to represent him because we knew the only thing that would be done yesterday was to read the charges and take his plea.

"Yunusa has denied all the 5 charges framed against him. If Yunusa went to court alone, perhaps, he would have pleaded guilty because he might not understand the meaning and implication of what was read to him. But he was properly guided because there were lawyers with him. We have filed an application for the bail of Yunusa. The application has yet been taken. The matter has been adjourned to Monday, the 14/3/16 for hearing even though our contacts say hearing may not commence on that day. I and other lawyers are planning to be in court on Monday even though we are yet to finalise our plans. We may not be in court on Monday if hearing will not commence on that day. This is because the matter may just be called and adjourned on that day and our 4 lawyers can do that for us. The SAN who will lead us will be in court when hearing commences. They have shamelessly dropped forceful marriage and forceful conversion to Islam. This shows we are succeeding. We will keep you posted."

http://dawntodusknews.com/san-4-lawyers-file-application-for-yunusa-yellows-bail-as-freeyunusayellow-campaign-begins/

Hmmmmm it is well oo. Lolz #freeyunusayellow
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
glossy6:

In the north and in Islam even 9yrs old can decide to get married but a woman is still half of a man's brain hence the evidence of a 10yr old lad is preferred to an evidence of a 50yr old woman!

Islam our problem, our bane as a nation.

Shhhh. They will soon start insulting me for exposing them but who really cares undecided

You said in the North the girl in Question is from where if i mass ask culture and customs differs. Instead of Eloping he would of done a traditional marriage doesn't cost must he would have marry the girl or does Islam suppose a boy nd a girl leaving together as husband and wife without been married
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by ezigr8(m): 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
14 years old girl is a minor in the eyes of the law therefore she has no discretion of her own. yellow or whatever is his name hv on previous occasion confessed that he was responsible for ese's pregnancy or perhaps they should go for test including the emir............who knows! am certain justice will catch up with him

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by uruego(f): 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
Memyselfu2009:

You said in the North the girl in Question is from where if i mass ask culture and customs differs. Instead of Eloping he would of done a traditional marriage doesn't cost must he would have marry the girl or does Islam suppose a boy nd a girl leaving together as husband and wife without been married
Yunusa is innocent of the allegations he has been accused of, and this will always be my stand. Just because yunusa doesn't have access or money to a good lawyer doesn't mean he should be treated with disrespect. A girl of 14yrs WILLINGLY eloped with her lover from bayelsa to kano, and all of a sudden everybody is calling for yunusa's head.
It is today in Nigeria that girls of different ages elope with random men to whatever destination? I urge kano elites to get a very good lawyer for yunusa who will battle it out in court with ese's lawyer, her parents and the government of bayelsa state. Ese's parents especially the mother are very wayward. They failed to train their daughter and instead they are looking for young yunusa to blame for their failure. Anybody that heard the narrative of ese's mother will definitely know the woman is hiding the true picture of her daughter's story.
I just saw Audu bukarti's( i happen to know the good man personally) name as one of yunusa's representative in court. Fortunately the man is highly intelligent and I trust what he can do. After all is said and done, I will urge bukarti to file a defamatory case against ese's parents because they have already defamed. the perYunusa is innocent of the allegations he has been accused of, and this will always be my stand. Just because yunusa doesn't have access or money to a good lawyer doesn't mean he should be treated with disrespect. A girl of 14yrs WILLINGLY eloped with her lover from bayelsa to kano, and all of a sudden everybody is calling for yunusa's head.
It is today in Nigeria that girls of different ages elope with random men to whatever destination? I urge kano elites to get a very good lawyer for yunusa who will battle it out in court with ese's lawyer, her parents and the government of bayelsa state. Ese's parents especially the mother are very wayward. They failed to train their daughter and instead they are looking for young yunusa to blame for their failure. Anybody that heard the narrative of ese's mother will definitely know the woman is hiding the true picture of her daughter's story.
I just saw Audu bukarti's( i happen to know the good man personally) name as one of yunusa's representative in court. Fortunately the man is highly intelligent and I trust what he can do. After all is said and done, I will urge bukarti to file a defamatory case against ese's parents because they have already defamed. the per
Yunusa is innocent of the allegations he has been accused of, and this will always be my stand. Just because yunusa doesn't have access or money to a good lawyer doesn't mean he should be treated with disrespect. A girl of 14yrs WILLINGLY eloped with her lover from bayelsa to kano, and all of a sudden everybody is calling for yunusa's head.
I just saw Audu bukarti's( i happen to know the good man personally) name as one of yunusa's representative in court. Fortunately the man is highly intelligent and I trust what he can do. After all is said and done, I will urge bukarti to file a defamatory case against ese's parents because they have already defamed. the person that posted this your generations unborn (girls) will be exploited the way yunusa took advantage of ESE
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
uruego:
I just saw Audu bukarti's( i happen to know the good man personally) name as one of yunusa's representative in court. Fortunately the man is highly intelligent and I trust what he can do. After all is said and done, I will urge bukarti to file a defamatory case against ese's parents because they have already defamed. the perYunusa is innocent of the allegations he has been accused of, and this will always be my stand. Just because yunusa doesn't have access or money to a good lawyer doesn't mean he should be treated with disrespect. A girl of 14yrs WILLINGLY eloped with her lover from bayelsa to kano, and all of a sudden everybody is calling for yunusa's head.
I just saw Audu bukarti's( i happen to know the good man personally) name as one of yunusa's representative in court. Fortunately the man is highly intelligent and I trust what he can do. After all is said and done, I will urge bukarti to file a defamatory case against ese's parents because they have already defamed. the per
I just saw Audu bukarti's( i happen to know the good man personally) name as one of yunusa's representative in court. Fortunately the man is highly intelligent and I trust what he can do. After all is said and done, I will urge bukarti to file a defamatory case against ese's parents because they have already defamed. the person that posted this your generations unborn (girls) will be exploited the way yunusa took advantage of ESE

Really what does a 14yrs old knows lol Willingly Elope u say who brought the Idea. Is not a cause but i hope your daugther do d same thing to u. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Ezeebube2(m): 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
daretodiffer:

What If the practice is the norm and there are no reasonable way of finding out that the defendant knew what he did was illegal?

Ignorantia et jure fiat excusiat! Ignorance of the law is no excuse
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Ezeebube2(m): 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
visita:
The most sensible response I've read here this morning. Don't understand why people can't just drop their comments without calling other people all sorts of names. And we all claim to be educated, morally upright, God fearing, e.t.c.

Common sense ain't common u know. . . grin
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by mikki123(m): 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
The guy is a kidnapper and a rapist. I don't know why people are economical with the truth
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by mikki123(m): 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=uruego post=43680338]Yunusa is innocent of the allegations he has been accused of, and this will always be my stand. Just because yunusa doesn't have access or money to a good lawyer doesn't mean he should be treated with disrespect. A girl of 14yrs WILLINGLY eloped with her lover from bayelsa to kano, and all of a sudden everybody is calling for yunusa's head.
I just saw Audu bukarti's( i happen to know the good man personally) name as one of yunusa's representative in court. Fortunately the man is highly intelligent and I trust what he can do. After all is said and done, I will urge bukarti to file a defamatory case against ese's parents because they have already defamed. the person that posted this your generations unborn (girls) will be exploited the way yunusa took advantage of ESE[

It will be a disgrace if Yunusa is not sent to 64 years imprisonment. emir Sanusi is a wailer

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Raiders: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

I just saw Audu bukarti's( i happen to know the good man personally) name as one of yunusa's representative in court. Fortunately the man is highly intelligent and I trust what he can do. After all is said and done, I will urge bukarti to file a defamatory case against ese's parents because they have already defamed yunusa's character.
you are stup1d and a f00l
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Zunnurain35(m): 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
About tweenty two lawyers and four SAN are willingly want to join YUNUSA and ESE case. this was revealed by aminiya news paper yesterday. Just to help YUNUSA win the case.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by kingdenny(m): 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
emymeeky:

From your stance , you have already pronounced him guilty even when he's not been proven so by a competent court of jurisdiction.

Ask yourself this: what if he's framed for the crime ?/
It's usual for the public to condem anybody alleged to have committed a crime but they forget that many innocents have been sent to jail.

#LetTheCourtDecide

When i say swept under thé carpet, i meant u will never get to hear thé end of thé case , whether Proven Guilty or innocent . Justice is very expensive in a country like ours..
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Zunnurain35(m): 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
About tweenty two lawyers and four SAN are willingly want to join YUNUSA and ESE case. this was revealed by aminiya news paper yesterday. Just to help YUNUSA win the case, from false allegation.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:
Look young man, I don't like folks who throw insults at any random cognomen on faceless fora. You would have still pass your own opinion without name callings.

That been said. No court of any jurisdiction have found yunusa guilty of the baseless accusations he was been accused of. What I and everybody have been reading online and offline is how yunusa the Muslim boy from the north "kidnapped/abducted" the innocent young christian bayelsa girl called ese from the south. Then I asked you, if this is not disrespect to yunusa's person then what is it? Yunusa has outrightly said he never abducted ESE rather she was the one that willingly followed him to kano. The girl is 14 as you all want everybody to believe. Then why are you not calling for the heads of ese's parents who failed to tell their 14yrs old child that it is very wrong to elope with boys to wherever?

Look young man, nobody is a fool and nobody believed the facade that ese's mother told journalists. Like I outrightly said. If you guys think nobody will stand up and speak/fight for yunusa, then you guys must be joking
Don't type in ignorance, a child of 14 in the south, does not have the legal capacity to consent to any sexual activity. At 14,a child is still under the protection of his parents or guardian and can not make any decision on his /her own. We should keep sentiments apart and focus on the law of the land. Even if she consented to any sexual act, her consent is invalid, as such, its as though she never consented in the first place. Those lawyers representing yunusa are doing it for the money, no matter how bad ur case is, there's always lawyers to represent u as long as they get paid. As for those sponsoring the lawyers, they are just looking for attention. Am surprised one of them is a lecturer, with his level of literacy, doesn't he know that the provisions of the Penal Code don't apply in the South? He will be charged under the Criminal Code, and base on the provisions of the Criminal Code, he should start looking for another line of defense cus, his defense of consent won't hold water.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by emymeeky: 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
kingdenny:

When i say swept under thé carpet, i meant u will never get to hear thé end of thé case , whether Proven Guilty or innocent . Justice is very expensive in a country like ours..
When u said , "swept under carpet " , I thought you meant the accused will go scot free and his case forgotten
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by fosidewok: 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
This is the handwork of Sanusi the Emir. If not how can a mere keke napep operator afford to hire SAN as an advocate.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by egobetatoday: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
DrObum:
Posts like this makes me ashamed of some of our so called elites in Northern Nigeria!

People can't reason without religious sentiments undecided

hehehehe all they are thinking about now is LET US DEFEND ISLAM. And someone will say Islam is peace? Yes, very pissful ! lol. Yunusa 'got' for himself not one lawyer oo...5 at once! Let me see how they will win the case sha. once yunusa wins, i am sure i can start abducting some fair, fine yarinya from the north...no dulling!
if they want to make the country ungovernable , we will help them.

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by egobetatoday: 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mykelpato:
Bunch of Hediots angry anybody supporting Yunusa must be possessed by a strong northern demon.

you mean allah?
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by egobetatoday: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
emymeeky:

From your stance , you have already pronounced him guilty even when he's not been proven so by a competent court of jurisdiction.

Ask yourself this: what if he's framed for the crime ?/
It's usual for the public to condem anybody alleged to have committed a crime but they forget that many innocents have been sent to jail.

#LetTheCourtDecide

i wont be surprised that people like you hold a different opinion on Dasukis case oo...he is guilty already before the courts say so heheh. If Yunusa is not guilty maybe I am. Maybe i was the one who took someones child to my village, converted and impregnated her. Everyone who has been reprimanded in prison should be released if yunus wins this case because it means we dont have laws in nigeria anymore...oh yes! the man who murdered should be released because he didnt murder and the person who stole should be released because he didnt steal. What yunusa did is evident in the 5 months protuding stomach oo.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by glossy6(f): 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
Memyselfu2009:

In the south, she can't get married at that age except in very rare circumstances
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by glossy6(f): 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
Unique04:

Don't type in ignorance, a child of 14 in the south, does not have the legal capacity to consent to any sexual activity. At 14,a child is still under the protection of his parents or guardian and can not make any decision on his /her own. We should keep sentiments apart and focus on the law of the land. Even if she consented to any sexual act, her consent is invalid, as such, its as though she never consented in the first place. Those lawyers representing yunusa are doing it for the money, no matter how bad ur case is, there's always lawyers to represent u as long as they get paid. As for those sponsoring the lawyers, they are just looking for attention. Am surprised one of them is a lecturer, with his level of literacy, doesn't he know that the provisions of the Penal Code don't apply in the South? He will be charged under the Criminal Code, and base on the provisions of the Criminal Code, he should start looking for another line of defense cus, his defense of consent won't hold water.

Bia I will declare fatwa on you now now now!
All those PhD holders in Islam would soon tell you that 9yrs old girls can consent to marriage and consequently sex in Islam.

Aure dole ba chau. kulum kulum vvf ne
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by glossy6(f): 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
egobetatoday:

hehehehe all they are thinking about now is LET US DEFEND ISLAM. And someone will say Islam is peace? Yes, very pissful ! lol. Yunusa 'got' for himself not one lawyer oo...5 at once! Let me see how they will win the case sha. once yunusa wins, i am sure i can start abducting some fair, fine yarinya from the north...no dulling!
if they want to make the country ungovernable , we will help them.

My brother that is the religion of peace oooh.

The al taqiyya at its best all in defence of Islam. They will never see anything wrong. Infidels can be raped and molested and taken as booties of war.

But then we are not yet at war.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
glossy6:

In the south, she can't get married at that age except in very rare circumstances

You have said it all except on very rare Circumstances

Am no Judge let the Court Decide
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by emymeeky: 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
egobetatoday:

i wont be surprised that people like you hold a different opinion on Dasukis case oo...he is guilty already before the courts say so heheh. If Yunusa is not guilty maybe I am. Maybe i was the one who took someones child to my village, converted and impregnated her. Everyone who has been reprimanded in prison should be released if yunus wins this case because it means we dont have laws in nigeria anymore...oh yes! the man who murdered should be released because he didnt murder and the person who stole should be released because he didnt steal. What yunusa did is evident in the 5 months protuding stomach oo.

Why take him to the court if u have pronounced him guilty ?
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by peacengine(m): 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
uruego:

Why don't you try eloping with a willing 13 years old boy, and tell his parents and the judge you both are in love and in fact married when you get caught
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by egobetatoday: 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
kumakunta:

You are brilliant...Yunusa is just a victim of circumstance..Fine,he shouldn't have allowed the girl to elope with her,but we can not over rule the kind of bravery some of this girls exhibit all because they claim to be inlove.

We have seen girls of 12,13,14 taking poison just because they were rejected from having a boifrnd or the boyfriend leaves them,we have read it here severally on nairaland.

Like you said,thee parents should also be accountable and blamed for not training their daughter the proper way. To make story more interesting,Yunusa has bin working for this family for 10yrs. So he isn't a stranger afterall.
Talking about forceful conversion to Islam,i believe it's much more easier for the girl to decide on her convert to Islam than decide on running away with her lover. Ofcourse she knew she wasn't going to run to the north to marry Yunusa and still continue being a christian.

Like they say,there are three sides to this story;
Ese's part
Yunusa's
And the truth.

which do u stand for Kumakunta? In the other thread you were trying to portray urself and other muslims as being peaceful. Then u said MURIC condemned yunusa and so christians and other peaceful religions should accept it. Now u are saying what other sensible people condemned is 'brilliance'. Actually, you cant portray yourself as hating what yunusa did if you believe it was pure love btw them. let me ask u this, what will u do if your 14 yr old daughter was abducted by an Ibo man, converted to christianity and impregnated? Well i know i wont get a honest answer from you. i actually kind of hoped that you were different since you said you attended ABU too.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by egobetatoday: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
emymeeky:

Why take him to the court if u have pronounced him guilty ?

Left for me, immediately he confirmed that he impregnated Ese and produced her, they should have just set fire on him. Thats enough prove he is guilty. Or who else should be held guilty for abducting Ese, converting and impregnating her? Yunusas father?
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by emymeeky: 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
egobetatoday:

Left for me, immediately he confirmed that he impregnated Ese and produced her, they should have just set fire on him. Thats enough prove he is guilty. Or who else should be held guilty for abducting Ese, converting and impregnating her? Yunusas father?

Who will confirm that he impregnated her?
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by egobetatoday: 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
Zunnurain35:
About tweenty two lawyers and four SAN are willingly want to join YUNUSA and ESE case. this was revealed by aminiya news paper yesterday. Just to help YUNUSA win the case, from false allegation.

And someone will come here and say Islam is peaceful? what could be responsible for 22 lawyers and 4 SANs standing as lawyers for Yunusa, a criminal. Isnt it Islam. You would want to think that education would affect the reasoning of a hausa man, but that Is'nt true. Is that how 22 lawyers and 4 SANs stand as lawyers in other cases of murder, stealing, homicide and other crimes? Do pastors who raped other young children have these number of lawyers or SANs representing them in court? it is obvious even to the blind that they are representing in these number because they think its a course for Islam cos yunusa couldnt have gotten that numbr of lawyers for himself. i spit on Islam!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

JSS1 Student Dies After Being Stoned By A Fellow Student In Anambra State / Lady Steals Clothes, Caught At Supermarket / Soldier Seen Punishing A Driver Under The Rain In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.