Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

Torrential Prophesy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Torrential Prophesy (684 Views)

Futile Prophesy Can Make You A Killer / My 20 Prophesy For The Year 2015 / Prophesy For Arsenal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Torrential Prophesy by mirakgbevb: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2009
There was this young man by name gbomaa,he was so atrocious that when ever there is prophesy in the church he must fall victim of one, because of his neferious life. Gboma made a plan and his plan was to change to a new church but unfortunately for him he fell victim again in that new church. There is conspiracy some where is better i go back to my formal church so that i won't be noticed by many people Gbomaa said. As he walk back to his formal church that very sunday the same prophesy came up again. Immediately the prophet pointed at him he went berserk and gave the young prophet a hot and heavy slap on his face. He said prophesy na only me you see here , is brother SILAS not a wicked man?,is he not the one that lured me into this.Ok lets take a look at brother nadum over there who always went back to the church after service to steal the church offertory not a wicked man? or is the pastor who pregnanted my wife with a quid pro quo not a wicked man?. The pastor was aghast as Gbomaa continue by saying why don't you point them out as you've been doing to me, or is it because they do their's insidiously? i tell you mr prophet today prophesy no go work for my body. There was a torrential prophesy.Gbomaa has set the whole congregation into topsy-turvey. Immediately there was scrimmage round the church and members began to vammorse.
Re: Torrential Prophesy by blissieng(f): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2009
What is dis?

Is this in joke section? Or a bad dream?
Re: Torrential Prophesy by Recoverd(f): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2009
Wth!!!!! Is dis meant to make us laugh? What is dis?
Re: Torrential Prophesy by blissieng(f): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2009
answer my question b4 u ask anoda!

tongue

(1) (Reply)

Make We Laff! / Sermon / Why Did You Have To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.