Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others (5522 Views)

All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. / Onyeka Nwelue Blasts IPOB Agitators,Says IPOB Is A Long Rope(photos) / Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit (2) (3) (4)

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by Kondomatic(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2016
erunz:
Nice one Barca,
I saw your post that brought about this one and Have to say thank You.

We really need it.
Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by EasternPride: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2016
I don't like turncoats. angry angry
Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by GeneralBiati(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2016
erunz:
I wish the real IGBO and IPOB agitators sees this and forgive.
erunz,even u,u are nw meddling with that political snake,my hand no dey,make he carry his two face and his riffraffed apology comot road abeg

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by luvinhubby(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2016
The council of elders have summoned an emergency meeting on this & very soon, they will come out with a stand on this.

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2016
Oga make you accept JesUs
1United1:

cheesy grin
Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by modath(f): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Politics is both a profession and a service. Hence, it is called "public service".

Nope, Public service has a different meaning but you being who you really are underneath the "gloss" of patrotism will spin it to suit you... unless the intention is a deviation from your choice of words... cool

Public service[1] is a service which is provided by government to people living within its jurisdiction, either directly (through the public sector) or by financing provision of services. The term is associated with a social consensus (usually expressed through democratic elections) that certain services should be available to all, regardless of income. Even where public services are neither publicly provided nor publicly financed, for social and political reasons they are usually subject to regulation going beyond that applying to most economic sectors. Public policy[2] when made in the public's interest and motivations can provide Public services. Public service is also a course that can be studied at a college and/or university. Examples of public services are the fire brigade, police, Royal Air force , and paramedics.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_service

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_sector

Just a snippet, & no this is not a negative comment, this is constructive objectivity which you should get used to if indeed you want to earn your daily bread "serving" through your chosen "profession"

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by suwalee(f): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

This is end-time allegation from Suwalee!!!!!
is end time eguje o return it o u kno I like u
Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by Kondomatic(m): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Is this poster a journalist?
I saw his name in an article in one website like that.
who really owns this nairaland?
He inherited nairaland from his grandfather.
Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by Kondomatic(m): 9:07am On Mar 11, 2016
mynd1:
Who is dis barcanista of a guy na? Seriously have been reading things about him here and I still don't know him. Is he mr seun osewa brother or business partner?. Somebody should explain plss. undecided
He is nairaland's official slayer of APC.
Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by demslayerrz: 9:07am On Mar 11, 2016
Naija9090:
Oh lord Tonyebarcanista not again. You did this with your old account. Your inability to have a permanent opinion further reinforce my multiple assertions that you are a yoruba imposter...

This one have been cursed to scream Yoruba everywhere. He once blamed Yoruba for his failure in life, may God forgive the person that spoil your life. Pathetic.

17 Likes

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by Phame: 9:08am On Mar 11, 2016
mynd1:
Who is dis barcanista of a guy na? Seriously have been reading things about him here and I still don't know him. Is he mr seun osewa brother or business partner?. Somebody should explain plss. undecided
I want to be sure i'm protected before I divulge any info about barcanista to u.
*seeks protection*

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 11, 2016
Kondomatic:
Bro..... Nobody is angry with you, Nobody is asking you submit your "we south-south" to biafra. Nobody is asking you to join the struggle, nobody is asking you to promote us with your sweet posts.

All we want from you is for you stay in your lane

You're not with us in our struggle, you don't come to our meetings so you don't know us enough to form any opinion.

You hold human life sacred, good. It is because of thesame reason that we want to pull out from a group who kills at will and get away with it.

Kanu was a pro Nigeria before he became a Pro biafra, in one of their protest, he warned FG that if they fail to protect his people then he will be forced to take them out of Nigeria by force and that is what he is doing.

Don't pity us bro... Don't feel bad when we die, unlike before that they killed us without any reason, we now die for a reason and that is enough for us.

I didn't like Kanu's approach initially but Nigeria doesn't have peaceful in their dictionary, it is eat or be eaten.

So focus on Nigeria politics and leave us alone, that's all we want. You misinformed alot of people on here about us and even those that used to like us now hate us but all that hatred and negative energies are for our gain. Just like my uncle will say, there's always a soul of goodness in things evil.

Though the damage you did was unpardonable, we are Christians and we will forgive you on the condition that you stay in your lane and face your front.

There are things that you cannot get a complete understanding of no matter how hard you study and research it, IPOB is one of them so give up already.

Awaiting your next post on Nigeria politics, you're one of the few person that I can't afford to miss their posts in politics section.
Well said bro. Sometimes I wonder what some south southerners believe they are in Nigeria? We have always had their backs but they have forever remained sabotaging elements.

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by Udmaster(m): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2016
Yorubas here are shedding tears over this thread
@TonyeBarcanista.
The mistake you made was mixing Igbo with Igbos.
Your stand that you are not an Ipob is Valid, I am an Igbo guy and I am not an Ipob too.
- Dearpreye is ur fellow ijaw man, He is not an Ipob but you will not find him in this whole Igbo vs Ijaw enemity you wanted to grow.. He is a strong voice for a federalism and that is the stand 80% of Igbos want. FEDERALISM.
- An upcoming politician should not be toying through ethnic or tribal line.

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by mynd1(f): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2016
Phame:
I want to be sure i'm protected before I divulge any info about barcanista to u.
*seeks protection*
lol. For real? Common tell me something joor. grin
Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by Siberia101: 9:10am On Mar 11, 2016
Tonyebarcanista king of Nairaland political section
Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by Babacele: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2016
modath:

Nice that you've chosen such a career path.. smiley

Thought you are offering yourself for service?

We learn new things everyday... As i'll always say to "God bless your hustle" .....

atleast him go chop.

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Politics is both a profession and a service. Hence, it is called "public service".

Don't mind that Asiwaju ass licker.

Now I believe you are ready to learn the acts of retaining support base.

I will be available to give you some tips if need be. A man's talent makes way for him provided you apply description by avoiding corrupting your wisdom with simple intelligence (adage).

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by egalitarian78: 9:12am On Mar 11, 2016
Why I received ur unreserved apology with some degree of scepticism at this point I must appreciate it is indeed a good n bold move. Just like most commentators above me still feel infuriated u can only understand d deep wound u caused ppl will naturally take time to heal and this will also be a function of stability in character by u moving forward. Right from my first day on NL, I spotted u as one intelligent Nigerian youth with ur good sense of judgement n analysis on topical political devpts & economy. One thing dat made u diff back then is dat u backed all ur analysis with verifiable facts with links for confirmation. Suddenly, d issue of Ipob came up and these rare qualities became a mirage. For d umpteenth time, Ipob is not just an Igbo struggle nor for PDP coming back but for d emancipation of d indigenous people (emphasis indigenous ) of d Annang, Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw, Igbos, Ogoja, Ogoni, Itsekiri, Isan, Urhobo, some part of Igala and other smaller ethnic group. While not every person in this locality might want to join d struggle, like you, but at least do not rewrite history or better put avoid such threads. All these SS, SE,etc are just coined by our leaders at dat time to keep us in bondage with dia divide n rule methodology so we kept seeing ourselves as enemies while they freight our resources. Thru d truth being preached by Nnamdi Kalu dat spell has fallen off our eyes as dat same reason for agitation in time past is still dia and getting worse. If indeed PMB toed d path of implementing d Natnl Conference report by restructuring Nig I bet u d agitation might not v been this way but rather he has become more despotic, authoritarian and tribalistic. At this point, d best for us is to support d dissolution of this marriage of inconvenience . Even Emir Sanusi this morning is calling for restructuring. Why we keenly observe ur sincerity over d nxt coming days I wish u all d best in ur political endeavours.

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by malignant1: 9:15am On Mar 11, 2016
If Barcanista and snake enter your room at the same time, leave snake and chase out Barcanista. Check his posts on his IjawCitizen handle. He is Ijaw supremacist. A pathological Igbo hater; an attention seeker and an unstable character. It will be stupidity of the highest level for any serious group to embrace him.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2016
luvinhubby:
The council of elders have summoned an emergency meeting on this & very soon, they will come out with a stand on this.
"they"? I though you were a member-in-council...
Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 11, 2016
Udmaster:
Yorubas here are shedding tears over this thread
@TonyeBarcanista.
The mistake you made was mixing Igbo with Igbos.
Your stand that you are not an Ipob is Valid, I am an Igbo guy and I am not an Ipob too.
- Dearpreye is ur fellow ijaw man, He is not an Ipob but you will not find him in this whole Igbo vs Ijaw enemity you wanted to grow.. He is a strong voice for a federalism and that is the stand 80% of Igbos want. FEDERALISM.
-

I'm happy my brother rendered an apology to you guys for his hitherto stance against the Igbo nation. He's my very good brother. I love him and do appreciate his intelligence and love for progress.

As events unfold and we chart new paths for life, we tend to understand people more, see life from a bigger angle and make amends where necessary.

As for me.....any agitation that will force any restructuring of this system will have my total blessings. The status quo is a recipe for continued agitation and backwardness.

God bless you all.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by mynd1(f): 9:17am On Mar 11, 2016
Kondomatic:
He is nairaland's official slayer of APC.
Really? Did his slaying stop APC from coming in to power? To me,that's what we call work done zero in physics.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by luvinhubby(m): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Na fear?
Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by luvinhubby(m): 9:20am On Mar 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Na fear?
Whatever is decided will be communicated to you accordingly.

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by modath(f): 9:23am On Mar 11, 2016
mynd1:
Really? Did his slaying stop APC from coming in to power? To me,that's what we call work done zero in physics.

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by Oxenomy: 9:24am On Mar 11, 2016
Yes, tomorrow you call us land grabbers and all sorts of malicious names.. Imagine, supporting his brother Truckpusher in saying openly that Igbos voted GEJ because of oil and making fun of it .... Anyway just stay on your own lane and leave Igbos/IPOB alone.
And last warning, mind the way you carry your stinking self into Igbo land to avoid had I known.. Thank you! angry #nonsense

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2016
malignant1:
If Barcanista and snake enter your room at the same time, leave snake and chase out Barcanista. Check his posts on his IjawCitizen handle. He is Ijaw supremacist. A pathological Igbo hater; an attention seeker and an unstable character. It will be stupidity of the highest level for any serious group to embrace him.
I am not Ijawcitizen. Check our rexcords, both of us have disagreed on issues and he even blocked me on facebook. Om never an Ijaw supremacist. If I was, I wouldn't have opposed Gej at anytime nor sypported Wike over DAP..

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by citizenY(m): 9:28am On Mar 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Perhaps, if Buhari had fixed the economy, I woudnt have be "jobless and underemployed". This is why we want Buhari to go!

@Other Negative feedbacks: Abeg make una no de put sand for my garri o.

Barka, sand for garri ke!!!!!

You have already failed by seeing politics as a profession. For all I care, all your moves so far relate to pouring garri for your sand. I think you should take a break and come back six months before the 2019 elections.

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by Phame: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2016
mynd1:
lol. For real? Common tell me something joor. grin
bazan iya ba. Zaki bari nafada da hausa?
Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by Oxenomy: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2016
dearpreye:

I'm happy my brother rendered an apology to you guys for his hitherto stance against the Igbo nation. He's my very good brother. I love him and do appreciate his intelligence and love for progress.

As events unfold and we chart new paths for life, we tend to understand people more, see life from a bigger angle and make amends where necessary.

As for me.....any agitation that will force any restructuring of this system will have my total blessings. The status quo is a recipe for continued agitation and backwardness.

God bless you all.
You are one person I respect here. Just help us and tell Barcanista that it's not everything that he must talk about, sometimes it's always good to keep quiet(no matter how tempting it is to talk), watch from the sidelines and allow nature take it's course. I was very angry and grew more disappointed in him when he created a thread against Tomopolo.. I was like what da fvck? Is this guy thinking at all?... If he is thinking of making any progress in politics, he should learn when to talk and when to keep quiet. Thank you!

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by SUPERPACK: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Perhaps, if GEJ had fixed the economy, I woudnt have be "jobless and underemployed". This is why we want GEJ to go!

@Other Negative feedbacks: Abeg make una no de put sand for my garri o.

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by badnature: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2016
bacanista the SLAVES" take your apology elsewhere" you ALWAYS want baboons and monkeys to see you as an educated something, but it funny how with your education or so you claim,you are reference by a WORD that has no meaning or bearing in GEOGRAPHY (SOUTH SOUTH) giving to you by people who have no pedigree of creativity,invasion,or innovation attached to their name(Hausa/fulani) while at it, I challenge you to create a thread about the history of PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF NIGERIA let debate it and see who is deceiving WHO.and I could remember that earned me ban for two months as I anticipate another BAn NOW! but of course we are with out fear before our enemies.So slave will you accept my CHALLENGE? as we continue to disseminate and propagate this very gospel of the restoration of the kingdom of GOD(BIAFRA)on earth

Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! / The Conditions Of Nigeria's Police Force / Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55