Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Photos: My Catfish Pond - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Photos: My Catfish Pond (43160 Views)

Catfish Pond To Partner / How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja / See Photos Of My Catfish Pond - Lovely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: My Catfish Pond by benuwatts: 8:39am On May 25, 2016
Hello guys, we are making this response for those who may be interested in constructing reliable fish pond that can take about up to 500, 850, 1000 adult catfish (or more or less).

Beside the following description for this particular product, you can view product price, more products and contact details by visiting BENUWATTS WEBSITE at http://benuwatts.com

Product Description:

Reinforced Tarpaulin (RT) from Benuwatts (visit http://benuwatts.com) is a high quality, affordable and reliable alternative for fish farming for both rural and urban dwellers.

With this product, there is no need to put up with high cost and all the inconveniences that come with concrete and plastic ponds.

You can easily use wood or galvanized iron to create a suitable frame in order to have a brand new fish pond, just anywhere you desire.

Colour: can come in a variety (black, white, yellow, blue, red, etc.) sometimes.

Dimensions:
Length: 10ft
Width: 12ft
Height: 4ft

Volume:
Gallon: 3,590
Liters: 13,592

Stocking Capacity (Estimate):
Up to 2000 for Juvenile catfish (as an example)
≤ 1000 for Catfish of about six months

Suitability:
Shrimps, prawns and all tropical fishes, including Clarias gariepinus, Heterobranchus longifillis, Hetero-clarias and other Catfish species; Tilapia and other Chichlid species, etc.

Type/Quality: Ship grade (grade used in ship building that withstand enormous tidal waves at sea)

Padding:
Reinforced, Single

Advantages of Benuwatts Reinforced Tarpaulin (RT) Ponds:

- Tough and light weight with high tensile strength; can withstand wear and tear without puncture

- Non-toxic and non-corrosive to water and fishes

- Durable and long lasting, with virtually no maintenance cost (unlike concrete ponds)

- Less expensive compared to concrete ponds or plastic tanks

- Benuwatts RTs, unlike plastic tanks, offer larger surface area for oxygen exchange and fish mobility which greatly enhances fish growth

- Benuwatts RT ponds can easily be removed and carried to another location, thereby making it ideal for tenants

- Suitable for small scale fish farming in areas like compound, backyard, garage, garden, etc.

- Ideal for large scale fish farming investments/projects in open fields

- High degree of customization to suit a variety of farming projects

- RTs from Benuwatts are UV-stabilized, and can therefore withstand extreme weather events occasioned by climate change.

- Low height gives you easy access to watch the fishes

- Light colours do not only make it easier to see the fishes, but also beautify your farm

Re: Photos: My Catfish Pond by projectandpages: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2016
Are you thinking of starting a new fish farming business? Or a you a consultant in that field? Get this book 116 page book today to learn how to setup your own reliable and profitable fish farming system.

It is easily comprehensible and very illustrative.

Every detail from Water Ph level, feeding patterns and marketing is cover

Get THE BUSINESSMAN's GUIDE TO FISH FARMING book today.

Click here to get it:
http://projectandpages.com/book_detail.php?b=49

Re: Photos: My Catfish Pond by princelynx: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
If you're interested in joining the telegram group meant for discussing issues relating to Turkey breeding and marketing. Feel free to send a telegram message to 08055678830, to be added or you use this link https:///joinchat/DPhZakGCpQ3BVan6C9623g. You will be glad u did. If you don't have telegram, go to google play store and download it . Thanks.
Re: Photos: My Catfish Pond by MrKong: 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
benuwatts:
Hello guys, we are making this response for those who may be interested in constructing reliable fish pond that can take about up to 500, 850, 1000 adult catfish (or more or less).

Beside the following description for this particular product, you can view product price, more products and contact details by visiting BENUWATTS WEBSITE at http://benuwatts.com

Product Description:

Reinforced Tarpaulin (RT) from Benuwatts (visit http://benuwatts.com) is a high quality, affordable and reliable alternative for fish farming for both rural and urban dwellers.

With this product, there is no need to put up with high cost and all the inconveniences that come with concrete and plastic ponds.

You can easily use wood or galvanized iron to create a suitable frame in order to have a brand new fish pond, just anywhere you desire.

Colour: can come in a variety (black, white, yellow, blue, red, etc.) sometimes.

Dimensions:
Length: 10ft
Width: 12ft
Height: 4ft

Volume:
Gallon: 3,590
Liters: 13,592

Stocking Capacity (Estimate):
Up to 2000 for Juvenile catfish (as an example)
≤ 1000 for Catfish of about six months

Suitability:
Shrimps, prawns and all tropical fishes, including Clarias gariepinus, Heterobranchus longifillis, Hetero-clarias and other Catfish species; Tilapia and other Chichlid species, etc.

Type/Quality: Ship grade (grade used in ship building that withstand enormous tidal waves at sea)

Padding:
Reinforced, Single

Advantages of Benuwatts Reinforced Tarpaulin (RT) Ponds:

- Tough and light weight with high tensile strength; can withstand wear and tear without puncture

- Non-toxic and non-corrosive to water and fishes

- Durable and long lasting, with virtually no maintenance cost (unlike concrete ponds)

- Less expensive compared to concrete ponds or plastic tanks

- Benuwatts RTs, unlike plastic tanks, offer larger surface area for oxygen exchange and fish mobility which greatly enhances fish growth

- Benuwatts RT ponds can easily be removed and carried to another location, thereby making it ideal for tenants

- Suitable for small scale fish farming in areas like compound, backyard, garage, garden, etc.

- Ideal for large scale fish farming investments/projects in open fields

- High degree of customization to suit a variety of farming projects

- RTs from Benuwatts are UV-stabilized, and can therefore withstand extreme weather events occasioned by climate change.

- Low height gives you easy access to watch the fishes

- Light colours do not only make it easier to see the fishes, but also beautify your farm

Do you do payment on delivery?
Re: Photos: My Catfish Pond by toyomars(m): 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
Please contact this guy for your catfish/fish smoking chamber, he is good. Follow the http:// www.nairaland.com/3113347/doctor-ovens-stoves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger / My Pap Making Business Story. / How To Start Snail Farming In Nigeria With Little Capital!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.