Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa (4054 Views)

Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said / Amazing Artworks: Painting Of President Buhari (photos) / Checkout This Portrait Painting Of Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2016
Saw this on a facebook Group,I think its worthy to share it here so we know Nigeria its still a great country.

Nigerian artiste Oresegun Olumide displays his drawings that beats the monalisa painting.

See the amazing hyperrealism painting by a Yabatech graduate,Oresegun Olumide born 1981.

I bet it will beat any painting of monalisa.This painting is so real,these are not human beings but painting.

Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 11, 2016
More photos Cc Lalasticlala,Mynd44,seun

Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 11, 2016
Oresegu more photos

Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 11, 2016
its so real
Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 11, 2016
The last pix is.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by donholy28(m): 11:25am On Mar 11, 2016
wow! the paintings actually look like camera pictures
Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by donholy28(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2016
Luciferlove:
its so real
does he paint from imaginations or from pictures
Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by Nichobabe(m): 11:32am On Mar 11, 2016
I heard he was interviewed recently by CNN.

He is the bomb.

1 Like

Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by DuchessLily(f): 11:32am On Mar 11, 2016
So so real! Great talent
Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 11, 2016
donholy28:
does he paint from imaginations or from pictures

Its his imaginations I think
Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 11, 2016
d paintings are wonderful

best i ever seen
Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by akinszz: 11:57am On Mar 11, 2016
Me i like d last pix
Angelberry:
The last pix is.....
Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by Mzjacy(f): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2016
Waow, He is a real talent
Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by Twy: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
The painting is good, but the monalisa is not really considered a great piece of artwork. There is a white woman, polly Alakija whose painting I like also.
Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by Acjohn(m): 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
The guy try and the painting indeed beats monalisa in beauty , but they are not comparable as their leagues are different.
Monalisa is not just a paint but an encrypted message meant for generations to come, the price is not just for the painting but for the message. Da vince had lots of paintings that are better than Monalisa but he held that one dear because he knows what he was telling the world especially the enlightened minds.
so pls don't compare them.

3 Likes

Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by princemillla(m): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
God bless the work of ur hand Bro.... This is lovely.

The last pics match my spec in a lady tho wink
Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by Omoluabi16(m): 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
Angelberry:
The last pix is.....
is what..?
Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by Kyase(m): 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hmm.
The pics make sense but you can't compare it with Da Vinci's painting, not at all....
Da Vinci's painting if Mona Lisa is a boom.
Abeg I fit explain every painting here more especially that last one, but up til today no one can explain the brilliancy behind Mona lisa centuries after.
There is something called beauty and brains, Mona Lisa has both this one na only beauty no brains.
Weya kill me

1 Like

Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by Ariani: 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2657509/meet-kelvin-okafor-artist-whose

This Guy is doing great too, check out his works. smiley
Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by NavierStokes(m): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
Some people just make hyperbolic statements, how can any one compare these paintings to the Mona Lisa. Until you understand that there is so much to the Mona Lisa then just a painting, you may continue to make such comparisons.
Some artworks are very left on their own, mona Lisa, Melencholia etc
Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by ezeudu23: 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ara nke a akwurulam ammu oto

1 Share

Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by mightyokwy(m): 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
Who spoil you
Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by mightyokwy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
This is amazing. Look at the first and third pictures they are so real. Big up to the guy
Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by mightyokwy(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
Angelberry:
The last pix is.....
Are you sure you are girl, hope not what i'm thinking grin. Those niples though.
Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
mightyokwy:

Are you sure you are girl, hope not what i'm thinking grin. Those niples though.
I only admire
Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
Omoluabi16:
is what..?
Nice, I like those oranges. what else do u want to hear
Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by seunny4lif(m): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
kiss kiss
Luciferlove:
Oresegu more photos
Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by seunny4lif(m): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
cool shocked
ezeudu23:
Ara nke a akwurulam ammu oto
Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by Specialbaby(f): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
The man is creative but he is passing a wrong message across!
Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by Omoluabi16(m): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
Angelberry:
further descriptions.
Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by Omoluabi16(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
Angelberry:
no further descriptions?
Re: See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa by Omoluabi16(m): 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
Specialbaby:
The man is creative but he is passing a wrong message across!
See, you're totally misunderstanding art itself.You are being critical of the topless painting? nothing wrong there..Some parts of africa still go topless for their cultural celebrations.Breasts are nothing special. The paintings are adorable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M / Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack / Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.