Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos (42683 Views)

Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary / Osinbajo Meets With Civil Servants In Abuja (Photos) / Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by saints2(f): 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nice of him... Its better than moving an empty car which some of us are used to..

Most of will see others standing on the road and we cant offer to help or give a lift, I have said it again and again, devil looks like a saint to some peoples character.

Nice one oga

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
tonio2wo:
[size=28pt]PROPAGANDER!!!!!!![/size]

Who took the shots??
By the was na only women he dey pick, ashewoo!

U cant spell. U con type am in capital letters again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by oluwamile(m): 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
4ck doz sayn it's propaganda.. false is d master propagandist
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by macino1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Good one. This is the act of bringing government closer to the people. By the way, Isn't that man going. Because I can only see women entering the vehicle.

However, It will be best to make transportation readily available and cheaper. You won't always be there to pick them next time.
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by femmy2010(m): 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Good Gesture .
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by nan1: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
minister of transport on duty
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by oluwamile(m): 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
4ck doz sayn it's propaganda.. fayose is d master propagandist

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by IamPatriotic(m): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
if you know this terrain, you'll know that these ones were not stranded but were there waiting for "lift"

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by tonio2wo: 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
CastedDude:
na so u take hate the man reach?
Yes! Cos my first encounter with him was not a good one. If u knw ph there id a place called eliozu, wen the road under d flyover bridge was being repaired, his convoy then as a governor were heading to the airport, we were on our rightful lane and because of the construction going on everywhere was tight. He n his convoy who where following one way topped all of the vehicle on our lane (following one way was not the issue). Amechi came down from his car, ordered his security aid to detain us till he gets to abuja that we blocked his way ( which was actally our right of way n d construction coy caused d gridlock). That when he gets there he will call them n give further instructions. About 50 cars were arrested for no reason at all. We waited fir about 2hrs be for he called for dem to allow us go. We were already praying that he dont hand us over to his timariv touts. Thank God he did not.
So I dnt like him for that and this help gesture is for propaganda period!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by ffo(m): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
if na Fayose, you will call it PROPAGANDA, but its Ameachi, he is trying

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by mrkings84(m): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
What else did we expect from a minister of transport?? He is doing his basic job

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Coldfeet(f): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
StOla:

What about the man in white top and the one with the orange marked top with backpack entering the vehicle in the 2nd to the last picture?

Madonna had this to say:

"You only see what your eyes want to see, how can life be what you want it to be, you're broken when your heart's not open.

If I could melt your heart.
"
cool
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by CommitteeMember(m): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
If it was Ben Murray Bruce taking pictures with Innoson motors (that was established years before he became a senator) wailers will clap.
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by tonio2wo: 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
echomog1:
no mind them....ask them if the person taking the shots not stranded
Na one of him pa's go take am na.
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by ratiken(m): 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
Who is the person taking the shot?

Why didn't he join the vehicle as well or he didn't need help? Where did he park his own vehicle if he didn't need help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by tonio2wo: 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
lolaed:

U cant spell. U con type am in capital letters again
Teash me oo! Teasher!
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Nicur: 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
oluwazino:
Abeg let me know when you put on ur gen.... I want to charge
abeg me too, or let me know when Ameachi will pass our street make him give me a lift or borrow me 15 litres !! who is fooling who!!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Qmerit(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
tonio2wo:

Who took the shots??

Don't allow propaganda to sue you for deformation of character pls!!! Who has been snapping Fayose! Cutting meat,eating in bukar, driving truck, dancing in market, slicing vegetables etc. Apc is propaganda and pdp is Honest kikikiki.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Ephemmm: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
tonio2wo:

Who took the shots??

Can you tell us any other thing that happened in second vehicle as shown opened for other passengers the 5th and 6th pics? Amaechi is just giving you unnecessary headache.
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by PassingShot(m): 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
tonio2wo:

Who took the shots??
Wailing has battered you such that you can't spell propaganda!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by suteco16: 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Copy! Copy!! Stop coping Fayose!!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by pavlovt: 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
CastedDude:
him try wella ..but na only babes him dey help
At least he tried
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Same AIT?
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by repogirl(f): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
He didn't take the GWagon along today?
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Ephemmm: 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
[s]
holluwai:
Na woman him carry so

Hmmm
[/s

Check the picture wella oga: hope you won't blame Amaechi for the inability of your eyes to function well?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by tonio2wo: 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
Qmerit:

Don't allow propaganda to sue you for deformation of character pls!!! Who has been snapping Fayose! Cutting meat,eating in bukar, driving truck, dancing in market, slicing vegetables etc. Apc is propaganda and pdp is Honest kikikiki.

who gives afuck abt fayose? pdp=apc. i see a cheap publicity stunt i say it period.
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by farem: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
mynd1:
call it anything u like. Every one know's D man try.
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by tonio2wo: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
PassingShot:

Wailing has battered you such that you can't spell propaganda!

as long as u get the message am ok grin
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by kascoman: 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
He is doing his job perfectly as a transport minister. So picking people along the road make him active minister of xport.
holluwai:
Na woman him carry so

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by fejicruz(m): 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
Is that why you cannot spell ordinary 'Propaganda'? Or are you also going to blame Buhari for this mistake of yours?
tonio2wo:

Who took the shots??
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Andy1021(m): 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
That's my oga he always does that
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by CommitteeMember(m): 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
repogirl:
He didn't take the GWagon along today?

I guess he reserves it for your service alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) / Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour / Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.