Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos (42682 Views)

Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary / Osinbajo Meets With Civil Servants In Abuja (Photos) / Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
Why didn't they just call Uber?
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by prelomo: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
Xposer:
Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, helped some public servants on his way to AIT for 'Focus Nigeria' Programme this morning in Abuja by giving them a ride after waiting long for Taxi on their way to work. The former governor of Rivers State also asked his security team to help drop off the others.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/rotimi-amaechi-renders-help-to-stranded.html
Amaechi is a right man I have always be saying it, He met me on my way some where one day and he waited , he shook me and asked me of where i am going to.He was the first Governor i will ever shake in my life.
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Chukazu: 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
is he turning himself to a transporter?
how many people can he help?

let him do the right thing by fixing our transport system, let the people help themselves.
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Justicegurai: 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
Chai I wan die with laught
CastedDude:
him try wella ..but na only babes him dey help
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by richiepolymer(m): 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Amaechi is my man anytime any day. He has his faults though but He's a mentor to me. Its so painful that the enemies of Rivers state don't value him. He's fearless, ready to give his life for service.
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by ayoalafe(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Why e b say na only woman dey enter
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
A leader who leads by example. Thank God for his life (Amaechi)
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Mbediogu(m): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
Xposer:
Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, helped some public servants on his way to AIT for 'Focus Nigeria' Programme this morning in Abuja by giving them a ride after waiting long for Taxi on their way to work. The former governor of Rivers State also asked his security team to help drop off the others.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/rotimi-amaechi-renders-help-to-stranded.html

I see only young women entering his jeep. I never knew there are no men and elderly women working as civil servant in Abuja.
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by GreatZaza(m): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=tonio2wo post=43674634][size=28pt]PROPAGANDER!!!!!!![/size]

Who took the shots??
By the was na only women he dey pick, ashewoo!

Modified;
For all those calling me names for the bold phrase, that's all you can do, throw cheap shots. Am not changing the spelling y'all got the message.
and for those calling for my ban, you cannot hide/cover the truth! if i don't say it someone else will so suck it up!
And finally back to the post since amechi has started this gesture, he must continue it till he leaves office or else its just like i stated in the bolded. una understand! tongue [/quote
My question is who took d shot, or has Nigeria gotten a satellite without d masses knowing. I guess not...na staged movie, dought me at ur peril and also blv at ur peril
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by eposho: 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
That must be the transporting minister .
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by kutchs: 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
While it's good and nice to help out in times of need we need however, to ask why those people were stranded in the first place. Across the country many have parked their cars because they can no longer afford the high cost of petrol where it's available. The number of taxis, buses and the likes is shrinking on daily basis because of non availability of petrol to move the vehicles.
Remember this fuel scarcity started 20th September last year and no end is yet in sight.
What is the govt doing to solve the problem?

You may clap for him and call him Mother Theresa but I ain't deceived by such public stunt. The govt of which he's a key player kept those people stranded.
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by delishpot: 5:50am On Mar 12, 2016
Better than hit and run style most top officials do to people with speeding convoy

Make dem do quick make Naija get fuel, light and water.
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by fadjnr(m): 6:14am On Mar 12, 2016
StOla:

But if news surfaced that he drove past without helping, you would say our leaders are heartless?

Has it ever occurred to you that you the followers are senseless?

Nice rhyming
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by stanley000: 7:10am On Mar 12, 2016
ameachi always doing this eye service thing since time immemorial
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by sendownrain: 7:47am On Mar 12, 2016
Who took the shot good question.
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Qualer: 8:11am On Mar 12, 2016
mynd1:
Nice gesture. grin

God bless lion of ubima!

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by SenatorJames(m): 8:52am On Mar 13, 2016
Good job my amiable minister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) / FG To Review Salaries, Wages Of Ministries, Agencies And Parastatals - Ngige / Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.