Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,975 members, 7,828,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos (42680 Views)

Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary / Osinbajo Meets With Civil Servants In Abuja (Photos) / Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by daprince4u: 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
What did u call him?? Minister of Transportation, when he can't provide taxi regulation in that area. He is at its best service do that...
If I may ask Who took the picture? APC chain media propaganda. @daprince4u
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Joehong(m): 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
I am very happy and proud of people like Ameachi, he done great, well done my honourable.
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by ngoziama: 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
Xposer:
Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, helped some public servants on his way to AIT for 'Focus Nigeria' Programme this morning in Abuja by giving them a ride after waiting long for Taxi on their way to work. The former governor of Rivers State also asked his security team to help drop off the others.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/rotimi-amaechi-renders-help-to-stranded.html

Na today. Abeg stop all these sentiments. E for buy car for them now.he knows the hatred for apc is too much he just wants to score cheap political points.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by tonio2wo: 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
StOla:

What about the man in white top and the one with the orange marked top with backpack entering the vehicle in the 2nd to the last picture?

Madonna had this to say:

"You only see what your eyes want to see, how can life be what you want it to be, you're broken when your heart's not open.

If I could melt your heart."

of course u can, tell ur clueless government to stop all this cheap publicity paparazzi and get to work, Nigerians are not happy!
do this and my heart will not only melt but evaporate!
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by oguego(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Did he call the camera guys to cover the event or one of the passenger's took the picture, because its not today we begin see people wey de give u people lift
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Adeevah(m): 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
Why be say na only ladies grin him dey caarry
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by adanny01(m): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
tonio2wo:
[size=28pt]PROPAGANDER!!!!!!![/size]

Who took the shots??
By the was na only women he dey pick, ashewoo!

Modified;
For all those calling me names for the bold phrase, that's all you can do, throw cheap shots. Am not changing the spelling y'all got the message.
and for those calling for my ban, you cannot hide/cover the truth! if i don't say it someone else will so suck it up!
And finally back to the post since amechi has started this gesture, he must continue it till he leaves office or else its just like i stated in the bolded. una understand! tongue

I guess GEJ travelling the world receiving unrecognised solicited awards is [size=34pt]PROPAGOOSE!!![/size]

You find nothing wrong in that propagander?
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by tonio2wo: 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
adanny01:

I guess GEJ travelling the world receiving unrecognised solicited awards is [size=34pt]PROPAGOOSE!!![/size]

who is this one?
common, run along and join your peers they are now showing sponge bob!
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by holluwai(m): 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
What's stops you from sacrificing your own two perfectly functioning eyes so I can see your daddy picking babes all around? Bumb arse, I don't know who sought your worthless opinion.

Ephemmm:
[s][/s

Check the picture wella oga: hope you won't blame Amaechi for the inability of your eyes to function well?
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Zofvizuals(m): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stage managed and cheap publicity! I'm wary for these people entering a convoy of a politician.
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by miqos02(m): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Qmerit:

Don't allow propaganda to sue you for deformation of character pls.
even you?

DEFORMATION!!!!!
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Gkemz: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Why must majority of them be women. This man must be a player. Another paparazzi
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by crazyclown07(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
This is called Notice me
He should and carry out projects and move his ministry forward rada dan creating unnecessary publicity
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by dazdilijae(m): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
why is it in a lonely street the so called civil servant took the lift?
who took the pictures and how did he know it was Ameachi's convoy coming?
are we sure they are not members of his staff planted to do this propaganda?

no security detail of a minister would obey d directive to flood their backup and security vehicles with unknown persons in the name of help
lets think of the security implications (my view)
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by thundafire: 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
strande passenger took dy shots of babies goin in to dy minister car while dy drive off nd showing dat he is a good man anyway AMAECHI shouted der will b no fuel scarcity wen dy take on Aso villa but nw dy re silently accusing PDP nd GEJ of putting dem in confusion
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by optionB: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
pesin wee de carry chiks to cool off dis hot weda na him be help? mtchewwwwww!
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Promantwo(m): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=echomog1 post=43675220] no mind them....ask them if the person taking the shots not stranded [/quote God bless you for that question.
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Ephemmm: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
holluwai:
What's stops you from sacrificing your own two perfectly functioning eyes so I can see your daddy picking babes all around? Bumb arse, I don't know who sought your worthless opinion.

It seems you lack parental upbringing: why transfer your lack of home training to my father tongue tongue tongue tongue

Please stop sounding like a sexually starved dog.
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by adconline(m): 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
Just make fuel available period!!
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by henrygale(m): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin angry grin grin
[b][/b]looks PROPANGANDA-ISH!
LOL
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Forwetinnah: 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
...arrangee, and there was a camera on standby to catch this "auspicious" moment? Shiooor!! Some people trying to launder their already battered image
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Forwetinnah: 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
adanny01:

Ameachi leave GEJ alone o!! The man doesn't even remember that a looser like you still exist
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by ThreeGEEKS(m): 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
So he wants to help and still had time to take pictures. Now that's what we PR stunt grin
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Bimpe29: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nice One Rt Hon Rotimi.
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by princefaculty(m): 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
Make I no hear say him collect number o coz na babes e de see wen de enter so
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by tit(f): 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
1) he did not ask the workers where they are going during official hours.
2) he did not provide official vehicles for them to use to discharge their off-site duties
3) he did not provide efficient public transportation

4) some barstard wants me to clap for him?
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Armstrong34(m): 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
pple wey dem line up for road to act lyk stranded pple.....naija who r we really foolin?
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by mideactive: 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Must he show us?notice me
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by GodpunishBuhari: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Mynd44 this post breaks rules 11 and 21

You report it cos it doesn't suit you.... if he gets banned then it shows how bias people you mentioned are
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by applemark: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
funny that's what your mum said when she was on her knees, but she still gave me good heads sha!

OgbeifunErom:

Very boring and tasteless joke

Comedy is not your calling
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Fury007: 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
tonio2wo:
[size=28pt]PROPAGANDER!!!!!!![/size]

Who took the shots??
By the was na only women he dey pick, ashewoo!

Modified;
For all those calling me names for the bold phrase, that's all you can do, throw cheap shots. Am not changing the spelling y'all got the message.
and for those calling for my ban, you cannot hide/cover the truth! if i don't say it someone else will so suck it up!
And finally back to the post since amechi has started this gesture, he must continue it till he leaves office or else its just like i stated in the bolded. una understand! tongue

your scream of "propagander" must have been heard in the pits of hell.

hope you are satisfied with your hot and loud achievement.
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by billyG(m): 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
StOla:

But if news surfaced that he drove past without helping, you would say our leaders are heartless?

Has it ever occurred to you that you the followers are senseless?
This made me remember d Parable of GEJ,his wife & his Donkey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) / Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu / FG Suspends FRC Corporate Governance Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.