Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him (67568 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari, Past And Present (in Pictures) / Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him / How Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet Is Crumbling - Ripples Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by whizcartel(m): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
POLITICS IS THE NAME OF THE GAME... ENJOY YOUR LOSS. HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
kingofchess:
patiently waiting for 2019
That's if they let your vote count.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by klax(m): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
I and friends are patiently waiting for 2019 possibly even before then *Buhari must Go APC must be Dawn and Out*. We are waiting for one goat to make mistake and shout AP no C the person would be lynch yes and we mean it.

We are waiting we know where they will go as usual but this time diabolic altar will not work the reality will hunt APC down. Bloody liars bolok.

2 Likes

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Andremani(m): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
What goes around, comes around
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by OneManLegion(m): 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
he doesnt even need a nobody respect

He will need a 'nobody's' respect someday. It's amusing you clowns are tagging me a zombie but very quick to point out that a citizen doesn't matter...this is why the Nigerian 'big man' sees your likes as inconsequential and expendable. I will not even attempt to indoctrinate you on how in a sane society, every life matters because I've seen your posts many times and I've never known you to make an intelligent comment.

Meanwhile, you need to consider taking your brain from the cupboard and dusting off the cobwebs on it, you ought to start using it.

2 Likes

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Kennitrust(m): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
kingofchess:
what will u do in 2019?
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
OneManLegion:

He will need a 'nobody's' respect someday. It's amusing you clowns are tagging me a zombie but very quick to point out that a citizen doesn't matter...this is why the Nigerian 'big man' sees your likes as inconsequential and expendable. I will not even attempt to indoctrinate you on how in a sane society, every life matters because I've seen your posts many times and I've never known you to make an intelligent comment.

Meanwhile, you need to consider taking your brain from the cupboard and dusting off the cobwebs on it, you ought to start using it.
If the gibberish you just spewed is what you called intelligent then you are in the same class with buhari without his tag of President.

Ben dont need your type because you are not an electorate in Bayelsa neither will your sycophantic rants stop him from dishing out the failures of this government .

Zombie

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by hallelluyah(m): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
hurricaneChris:
Accidental President
Absolutely!!!!
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by OneManLegion(m): 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
BlackPencil:

OMG!
Zombie,help your brain. We have been queueing for PMS for the past 3 weeks. Remember the scarcity for 3 months sometime last year?
When did NUPENG, NNPC embark on strike again?
What kind of juju did this dullardinh'no use on you zombies?
Spit! Spit!! Spit!!!

I'll ignore all the insults in your mention and address the substance of your statements...oh, without the insults, the content is vapid.

Have you ever thought to think of "WHY" there was the queue? Oh, your meagre brain can't process it? I thought as much.
Btw, I don't know about you but I started noticing queues only last week, so cut down on the mendacity.

And next time you quote me only to insult me, I'll make you wish you hadn't joined Nairaland, _stupid bonehead.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
OneManLegion:
It's now Buhari's fault that corrupt civil servants in the oil servants hurriedly went on strike because they fear the effects of the unbundling policy on their thievery.

Meanwhile, this Ben Murray Bruce has totally lost my respect. I mean, totally.
At least Ben bruce has not been insulting the president like hell rufai and Lair muham-mad did to gej

5 Likes

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by tuscani: 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
kingofchess:
'GIVING A BABOON A CUP OF WATER TO DRINK FROM, IS NOT THE PROBLEM, IT IS COLLECTING THE CUP BACK FROM HIM AFTER HE HAS FINISHED DRINKING THAT IS THE REAL PROBLEM' ( KEEP THIS QUOTE FOR 2019)

5 Likes

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
2011, You wait till 2015. 2015 you wait till 2019. Then u wait till u die
kingofchess:
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Obamina(m): 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hahahhahaahhahahahahhahahahahahh Buhari plsssss bring back our CORRUPTION
surestakes:

Is there no way to arrange for this man to be impeached by next years? Delay is dangerous o tongue
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by sage2(m): 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
Barbarthundey:

You make promises when you consider the task as not being a big deal. Until you assume the position before it becomes a reality(that's when you know it's not a child's play)

So what are you implying?
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by VANHELLSING: 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
Buharii is a brain dead RETARDINHO

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by vtsouthpaw(m): 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
This is 2016 and we are going through
thesame mess under his watch!!!
We can't jst continue ds way.......Poor power
supply, to buy fuel for our generators
@exorbitant prices is lik jogging from lag to ib
in d hot sun.

Baba do something abeg!!!
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Obamina(m): 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
Party for the lairs
if you're tired of APC and PDP, Join PMP!
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Chukky86: 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Anybody that said that Nigeria condition is good the way burhari governors it now ,may God almighty governors his or her home or life and his or her present and coming generation same way in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by OneManLegion(m): 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
If the gibberish you just spewed is what you called intelligent then you are in the same class with buhari without his tag of President.

Ben dont need your type because you are not an electorate in Bayelsa neither will your sycophantic rants stop him from dishing out the failures of this government .

Zombie

"Ben doesn't", not "Ben don't". If you must be rude and unprepossessing and myopic to boot, at least have the decency to articulate your idiocy with correct grammar.

So, the highest political ambition Mr Bruce has is the one he currently occupies? Are you keeping malice with your brain again?

There are failures in this government: Budget padding, unattended fulani herdsmen killings, killing of unarmed Biafran protesters, killing of Shi'ites etc. What I don't consider a failure is his anti-corruption stance and fight, if those useless fat-cats at the NNPC think Buhari's about to block their avenue of thievery and have therefore embarked on a fruitless strike to frustrate his presidency, I don't count the resultant (and expected) shortage of fuel as one of the failures of this government.

Can you now see that unlike you, I never sold my conscience to Buhari nor Jonathan? You thought you were about to start arguing with someone whose thought processes have been streamlined to support either PDP or APC despite the humongous shortcomings inherent in both? You're as wrong about that as you're wrong about Jonathan's supposed heroism.

4 Likes

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by ebenholer(m): 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
surestakes:

Is there no way to arrange for this man to be impeached by next years? Delay is dangerous o tongue
after impeaching him who will now proffer solution. We must not be deceived d change can not be easily realised except with patience. We are still better off that the past government who gave us war and unrest, corruption at highest order and wastage of resources. Think Nigerians, we cannot go back to the past, we must surely get there.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Eluwilussit(m): 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
kingofchess:

Unfortunately, they are not Jonathan. Our votes will not count, come 2019. That's if we don't have a one-party system by then. The way boys are jumping ships and opposition is harassed, anything is possible. This na real chanji ooo! I no fit laugh. cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by udemzyudex(m): 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
OneManLegion:
It's now Buhari's fault that corrupt civil servants in the oil servants hurriedly went on strike because they fear the effects of the unbundling policy on their thievery.

Meanwhile, this Ben Murray Bruce has totally lost my respect. I mean, totally.

Have you forgotten he is the minister of petroleum?

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
OneManLegion:

"Ben doesn't", not "Ben don't". If you must be rude and unprepossessing and myopic to boot, at least have the decency to articulate your idiocy with correct grammar.

So, the highest political ambition Mr Bruce has is the one he currently occupies? Are you keeping malice with your brain again?

There are failures in this government: Budget padding, unattended fulani herdsmen killings, killing of unarmed Biafran protesters, killing of Shi'ites etc. What I don't consider a failure is his anti-corruption stance and fight, if those useless fat-cats at the NNPC think Buhari's about to block their avenue of thievery and have therefore embarked on a fruitless strike to frustrate his presidency, I don't count the resultant (and expected) shortage of fuel as one of the failures of this government.

Can you now see that unlike you, I never sold my conscience to Buhari nor Jonathan? You thought you were about to start arguing with someone whose thought processes have been streamlined to support either PDP or APC despite the humongous shortcomings inherent in both? You're as wrong about that as you're wrong about Jonathan's supposed heroism.
When you are loosing an argument you look for typos. I dont bleeping care who you bleeping support all i know is you are too smallllllllllllllllllll to be noticed by our common sense Senator.

You are a NOBODY so hush it

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by ebenholer(m): 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
udemzyudex:

Have you forgotten he is the minister of petroleum?
we need to actually know d secret behind d strike action due to nnpc unbundling. I guess the cabals discovered it will end their looting. Oh How evil is the world!
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by AlanSugar(m): 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
funkyibodude:
i would admit that I have no idea about governance undecided. At least it's more honourable than making unrealistic promises thus deceiving the masses tongue

Which masses has he deceived? People just post irrelevant issues for mischief! This statement does not portray any Ill feelings toward any government in power but rather an observatory statement relating to an occurring situation. It could as well been made by an economist or an ordinary observer. What if I said to an audience that wearing broken shoes could be of great danger to heels and ankles and then one within the audience immediately spots the said "broken shoes" covering my feet, would I deserve to be stoned for that or rather, an inquiry should be made as to why I'm wearing them? I certainly would have my reasons! You worship your scam pastors when they preach a and practice b, but to our real leaders, instead of showing understanding, we are calling for the axe!

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by OneManLegion(m): 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
Love Machine:
At least Ben bruce has not been insulting the president like hell rufai and Lair muham-mad did to gej

And why do you assume I'm a fan of Lai Mohammed or El Rufai? So, because I support Buhari on one topic, I'm automatically his fan kwo?

This is why your politicians do not feel any responsibility towards you people, because they know their "fans" will always support them regardless of their failures.

I made a post criticizing Mr Bruce and I received 5 mentions from people who saw that I defended Buhari on one aspect and then declared that Murray-Bruce had LOST my respect. The fools never thought that for someone to have lost my respect, he had to have had it.

You all, Zombies and Wailers alike, hardly think.

2 Likes

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by AlanSugar(m): 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
I888:
honestly, I will vote him out more than once, even though I supported him. But the man don fall hands.

Honestly, you never supported him. If you did you'll show faith and understanding!

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by funkyibodude(m): 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
AlanSugar:

Which masses has he deceived? People just post irrelevant issues for mischief! This statement does not portraying any Ill feelings toward any government in power but rather an observatory statement relating to an occurring situation. It could as well been made by an economist or an ordinary observer. What if I said to an audience that wearing broken shoes could be of great danger to heels and ankles and then one within the audience immediately spots the said "broken shoes" covering my feet, would I deserve to be stoned for that or rather, an inquiry should be made as to why I'm wearing them? I certainly would have my reasons! You worship your scam pastors when they preach a and practice b, but to our real leaders, instead of showing understanding, we are calling for the axe!
you seriously asked that question?

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by IJOBA2: 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
Barbarthundey:

You make promises when you consider the task as not being a big deal. Until you assume the position before it becomes a reality(that's when you know it's not a child's play)
SUFFERING AND SMILING IS IN OUR BLOODangry
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by AlanSugar(m): 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
adahgold:

hahahah bro,I told those voting for change that I don't see any change in APC but all I kept hearing was we need change of government. Now they have seen they change. 2019 still far.

Whether they've seen the change or not, it doesn't change the fact that they GOT their change so deal with that!
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by nwakibie3(m): 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
Barbarthundey:

Lol... You have no idea about governance and it's more honourable You want to live in a free economy right? Country where no one governs?

Let's even leave the politicals scene... Tell me you don't try to defend yourself even though you know what you did is kind of wrong? Or you don't criticise something even you yourself can't do?
It is better to fail honorably than to pass dishonorably

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Panel Disqualifies Obaseki From APC Primary Election In Edo State / See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria / 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.