Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him (67558 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari, Past And Present (in Pictures) / Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him / How Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet Is Crumbling - Ripples Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Andrewmark(m): 5:14am On Mar 12, 2016
[/color][color=#770077][color=#770077][/color] shocked kiss undecided embarassed

My dog self dey vex

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by glossy6(f): 5:21am On Mar 12, 2016
OneManLegion:
It's now Buhari's fault that corrupt civil servants in the oil servants hurriedly went on strike because they fear the effects of the unbundling policy on their thievery.

Meanwhile, this Ben Murray Bruce has totally lost my respect. I mean, totally.

So the unending fuel queues since last year was caused by the unbundling abi?

Die hard supporters

2 Likes

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by amtaken(f): 5:29am On Mar 12, 2016
Buhari is the worst president Nigeria has ever had.

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by glossy6(f): 5:32am On Mar 12, 2016
AlanSugar:

You worship your scam pastors when they preach a and practice b, but to our real leaders, instead of showing understanding, we are calling for the axe!

What has pastors got to do with this discussion? If we mention Imams here then we start seeing convulsions called reactions that even the modes become part of it.

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by EasternActivist: 5:37am On Mar 12, 2016
bid4rich:

How am I sure say you get father for house. if you can call someone wey fee born ur papa 'idiot' then, im afraid for you

He is a daft and a useless man. Maybe your father falls in the same calibre that's why you are pained.

I pity you m

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by EasternActivist: 5:37am On Mar 12, 2016
bid4rich:

How am I sure say you get father for house. if you can call someone wey fee born ur papa 'idiot' then, im afraid for you

He is a daft and a useless man. Maybe your father falls in the same calibre that's why you are pained.

I pity you
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by fortune1968: 6:10am On Mar 12, 2016
surestakes:

Is there no way to arrange for this man to be impeached by next years? Delay is dangerous o tongue
so that u can install naudi cownu ?
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Happiness53(f): 6:11am On Mar 12, 2016
we want change, n change we r seeing!
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by fortune1968: 6:17am On Mar 12, 2016
amtaken:

because he will not allow us to loot anymore and also tolerate nnamdi cownu and his people foolery
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Friday18: 6:17am On Mar 12, 2016
amtaken:

I like that your dp,is cool.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by mechtakesover: 6:21am On Mar 12, 2016
Barbarthundey:
If you were in his shoes campaigning then, what would you have done
so for this very reason we should keep quiet abi? u try.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Krismart(m): 6:25am On Mar 12, 2016
Buhari will definitely take us back to 70's if nothing is done urgently
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by hope4charles(m): 6:31am On Mar 12, 2016
surestakes:

Is there no way to arrange for this man to be impeached by next years? Delay is dangerous o tongue
My brother I have thought about this very well, except we have dumb and selfish Senate and hous the of Assembly who would rather increase their pockets than do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Esperooke(m): 6:48am On Mar 12, 2016
tritt:

Lets just be patient a bit 2019 will come....
Rant all you can, 2019 he will continue as long as he is willing. Remember, you the wailers vowed he would never rule Naija again, but today..... all you could do is wail and wail while Sai Baba win and win cos majority and the sane Nigerians appreciate his selfless and assiduous efforts as well as the political will to put Nigeria back on development track unlike the yam eaters.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Esperooke(m): 6:59am On Mar 12, 2016
Rant all you can, 2019 he will continue as long as he is willing. Remember, you
the wailers vowed he would never rule Naija again, but today..... all you could do
is wail and wail while Sai Baba win and win cos majority and the sane Nigerians
appreciate his selfless and assiduous efforts as well as the political will to put
Nigeria back on development track unlike the yam eaters.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by jerusalem101: 7:14am On Mar 12, 2016
I always say if you don't understand the benefits of lying please ask politicians.With PMB and his Party's body language, I am vindicated.,
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 12, 2016
Mrjo:
With the way it is ur vote will nt count come 2019 he wil remain there unless he decide to step down.
Zombie ooo zombie
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Mrjo(m): 7:24am On Mar 12, 2016
U dey vex?
skysailor:
Zombie ooo zombie
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by steppin: 7:25am On Mar 12, 2016
OneManLegion:
It's now Buhari's fault that corrupt civil servants in the oil servants hurriedly went on strike because they fear the effects of the unbundling policy on their thievery.

Your respect? Tell me, who the fucck are you again?

2 Likes

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by alabiyemmy(m): 7:35am On Mar 12, 2016
OneManLegion:

Because he is speaking against your God Buhari. If he is daily singing his praise you will say he should speak on he is the best. We can't all lie down and face the same direction.

Does he even no you exist? Your respect. Go eat your respect boy!!

2 Likes

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by perfectgabby: 7:45am On Mar 12, 2016
kingofchess:
patiently waiting for 2019
And what will happen in 2019 ,of course you can't do anything.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by perfectgabby: 7:49am On Mar 12, 2016
hope4charles:

My brother I have thought about this very well, except we have dumb and selfish Senate and hous the of Assembly who would rather increase their pockets than do the right thing.
Try and wake yourselves up from sleeping and dreaming.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by umar4info(m): 7:58am On Mar 12, 2016
kingofchess:
hahaha...we have to b patient.
Where were you in the last 16 year. Why didn't you vote them out since their first tenure. Its too early to judge the President for being incompetent. Even Jonathan had said that, "No government can fix Nigeria within 4 years".

The saboteurs were been active for sixteen years, why do you expect the President to fix the country within a year?
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by umar4info(m): 7:59am On Mar 12, 2016
surestakes:

Where were you in the last 16 year. Why didn't you vote them out since their first tenure. Its too early to judge the President for being incompetent. Even Jonathan had said that, "No government can fix Nigeria within 4 years".

The saboteurs were been active for sixteen years, why do you expect the President to fix the country within a year?
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by umar4info(m): 8:00am On Mar 12, 2016
I888:
honestly, I will vote him out more than once, even though I supported him. But the man don fall hands.

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by sonssyo: 8:01am On Mar 12, 2016
change everywhere,good for you guys that voted change. every now and then people keep losing their jobs and all manner of abnormal things keep happening. 2019 is still far, just keep waiting..........
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by umar4info(m): 8:02am On Mar 12, 2016
adahgold:

hahahah bro,I told those voting for change that I don't see any change in APC but all I kept hearing was we need change of government. Now they have seen they change. 2019 still far.

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by sonssyo: 8:02am On Mar 12, 2016
umar4info:

sorry for u, @dollar =N410,fuel scarcity evrywhr

2 Likes

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by sonssyo: 8:06am On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=fortune1968 post=43695591]because he will not allow us to loot anymore and also tolerate nnamdi cownu and his people foolery

whats happening to dollar ,fuel,light,employment? kindly explain
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Innomach(m): 8:19am On Mar 12, 2016
OneManLegion:

Thrash! The fuel scarcity has been there many weeks ago before the strike. Some people are not just being honest.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Innomach(m): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2016
Hollawayn05:
Let's learn to be patient... it's just almost a year and we should give him more time...
and at the end, if he FaiL us den we av the power to remove him come 2019..
Looking at the way things are going, I doubt if INEC will be free and independent under Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London / APC Panel Disqualifies Obaseki From APC Primary Election In Edo State / See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.