Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him (67563 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari, Past And Present (in Pictures) / Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him / How Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet Is Crumbling - Ripples Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Leke001: 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
Party for the lairs

party of liars,by the liars and for the liars...
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by foxvilles: 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
To be truthful and candid, everything seems slow or rather grounded to a halt.
Based on Buhari's presidential campaign's speeches, most of what he said might not be difficult when viewed from the atmosphere of the previous government. Vandalisation of pipelines were very limited and crude oil price was still at it's peak compared to what's going on now where oil prices is very low.
To call a spade, spade; It's not only Nigeria that's suffering from the lack of fund hardship. I learnt Saudi Arabia is also trying to borrow fund to appease their budget deficit.
Times are hard........everything will soon be alright by His grace, let's just keep praying rather than bashing.
#God bless Nigeria
#God bless Nigerians
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by AlanSugar(m): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
glossy6:

What has pastors got to do with this discussion? If we mention Imams here then we start seeing convulsions called reactions that even the modes become part of it.

I'm from SS. The pastor angle was just an example to portray the real scam mentioned by the guy I originally quoted. He said buhari was scamming Nigerians. As for the mods, guess I comment my reserve!
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by adahgold(m): 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
umar4info:
Where were you in the last 16 year. Why didn't you vote them out since their first tenure. Its too early to judge the President for being incompetent. Even Jonathan had said that, "No government can fix Nigeria within 4 years".

The saboteurs were been active for sixteen years, why do you expect the President to fix the country within a year?

he should have made promises that he can keep not making promises he can't keep.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by adahgold(m): 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
AlanSugar:

Whether they've seen the change or not, it doesn't change the fact that they GOT their change so deal with that!

did I in any way tell u am complaining?
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by petkoffDrake(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
surestakes:

Is there no way to arrange for this man to be impeached by next years? Delay is dangerous o tongue

Pls send me sure bets abeg! I Neva win since this year.... Abeg!

According to ur namename cry
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
Until you're seated in that seat at Aso Rock, you have no idea how difficult is it to adequately manage this complex nation. And that was why I shuddered when the lying machine of the APC doled out unrealistic promises just to hoodwink the emotional and unthinking masses.

We have all the history on our sides to buttress the fact that PMB has NOTHING to offer in the capacity he was asking but we allowed propaganda and relentless lies to deceive us into voting for him.

The same issue for which he criticised GEJ is what's happening now. Apart from when GEJ attempted to remove subsidy and the unnatural fuel scarcity orchestrated by the saboteurs towards the end of his government, we never experienced any major fuel scarcity. The queues here in PH are long and snakelike; men's heart are beginning to fail them for fear and depression.

History always repeats itself. Whenever you're faced with two devils, always choose the lesser devil.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by surestakes: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
petkoffDrake:

Pls send me sure bets abeg! I Neva win since this year.... Abeg!

According to ur namename cry

Click the link on my siggy to view free picks on our website
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by surestakes: 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
bilal4riid:

Hypocrite! You could not arrange to impeach gej six years in destruction of Nigeria and you want it to pmb 4 years of fixing.

Guy, no dey go back undecided

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Paperwhite(m): 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
Mrjo:
With the way it is ur vote will nt count come 2019 he wil remain there unless he decide to step down.
You think all Nigerian are moronic cows or still gullible as before? Kai! sad
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by mcprince32(m): 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
kingofchess:
patiently waiting for 2019
so you can vote again for who? Pls vote for me now. I won't promise I ll fix it but I will suprise all you Nigerians.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Rejoice5000(f): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
SAI BUHARI WHERE ARE THEY THEY NEVA SEE BETA FOOD EAT NOT TO TALK OF PETROL:SAI BUHARIA
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Mrjo(m): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
Paperwhite:
You think all Nigerian are moronic cows or still gullible as before? Kai! sad
listen this very adm. Is very dengerous. E.g election we go back to statu quo where they can do anything to retian power. Thats why u cant vote them out.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Mrjo(m): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
Welltsaid
foxvilles:
To be truthful and candid, everything seems slow or rather grounded to a halt.
Based on Buhari's presidential campaign's speeches, most of what he said might not be difficult when viewed from the atmosphere of the previous government. Vandalisation of pipelines were very limited and crude oil price was still at it's peak compared to what's going on now where oil prices is very low.
To call a spade, spade; It's not only Nigeria that's suffering from the lack of fund hardship. I learnt Saudi Arabia is also trying to borrow fund to appease their budget deficit.
Times are hard........everything will soon be alright by His grace, let's just keep praying rather than bashing.
#God bless Nigeria
#God bless Nigerians
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by umar4info(m): 10:17am On Mar 13, 2016
adahgold:

he should have made promises that he can keep not making promises he can't keep.
It's too early to judge him.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by umar4info(m): 10:19am On Mar 13, 2016
surestakes:

I agree with you and I understand where you are coming from. Nigerians are wiser now and I hope in 2019 we don't repeat the same mistake by voting emotionally
Exactly, if Mr. President cannot fullfil the promises, you already have the power to vote him out.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Hollawayn05(m): 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Nooo, if he fails, he will repeat the class. If a Child fails a class, shey that child will have to repeat the class. Buhari must be repeating until he passes.

Lolllz.. buh this sh*t ain't funny..
if he prove himself worthy, he will surely repeat the class, But if he fails den he will Pass out of the sch DIRECT..

#istillAvFaith
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Hollawayn05(m): 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
Innomach:
Looking at the way things are going, I doubt if INEC will be free and independent under Buhari.

One thing am sure of is that Buhari will never Compromise.. Even if he Fails he will Not do such..

#iStillBeliveinChange
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by adahgold(m): 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
umar4info:

It's too early to judge him.

I hear u,one year is already gone.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by tritt(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
Esperooke:

Rant all you can, 2019 he will continue as long as he is willing. Remember, you the wailers vowed he would never rule Naija again, but today..... all you could do is wail and wail while Sai Baba win and win cos majority and the sane Nigerians appreciate his selfless and assiduous efforts as well as the political will to put Nigeria back on development track unlike the yam eaters.
I don't think your sane cos a sane man will definitely feel the heat from this govt, except your not in Naija at this crucial time..No light, No fuel, No Jobs etc......and you think your sane....Ma guy your INSANE ohh.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
OneManLegion:

I do believe I reserve the right to decide when I'm out of patience. I haven't run out of patience yet(about the queues, of course).
zombie
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by EmmyDe25(m): 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
funkyibodude:
i would admit that I have no idea about governance undecided. At least it's more honourable than making unrealistic promises thus deceiving the masses tongue
Like Van Gaal like Buhari. He came on the pedestal of a manager who wins something everywhere he goes, in addition to that, he talk exhaustively about his much vaunted philosophy in most pressers, which alot of people tad believed in.... Up until Dec 15. Buhari on the other hand, rode on the narrative that he's incorruptible. Hence, he's the needed man to sanitize the country and take us to the promise land. Unfortunately, we are not seeing to the manifest of any of these. Things just keep getting harder by the min. Before now, i enjoy 18hours of power supply in my house, now i hardly see the light blink. Fuel are being sold at exobitant prices, while its not even available in some places. Untop of that, CBN deducts #50 from my hard earned money after every deposit. This government is phony, its a fraud and is evidently not ready for governance.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by funkyibodude(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
EmmyDe25:

Like Van Gaal like Buhari. He came on the pedestal of a manager who wins something everywhere he goes, in addition to that, he talk exhaustively about his much vaunted philosophy in most pressers, which alot of people tad believed in.... Up until Dec 15. Buhari on the other hand, rode on the narrative that he's incorruptible. Hence, he's the needed man to sanitize the country and take us to the promise land. Unfortunately, we are not seeing to the manifest of any of these. Things just keep getting harder by the min. Before now, i enjoy 18hours of power supply in my house, now i hardly see the light blink. Fuel are being sold at exobitant prices, while its not even available in some places. Untop of that, CBN deducts #50 from my hard earned money after every deposit. This government is phony, its a fraud and is evidently not ready for governance.
I've never been a supporter of PMB nor APC, during the campaigns I was amongst the few that disclosed my displeasure about APC, seeing the people that make up the party and their lies and propaganda, you don't need a prophet to tell you that APC and PMB have nothing to offer Nigerians.. But unfortunately we were termed champions of corruption, I was humiliated by my fellow comrades some even told me that I would be next on PMBs wanted list.. I laughed and told them that the should watch how things will play out at the end, after the elections I travelled to Texas, Houston in particular for an Igbo conference, there I met a Yoruba guy we became friends, one day we talked about the general elections, you needed to have the way this guy showed his displeasure about the southwest voting for APC he was like the south westerners are f.ools for voting PMB after what he did to them during the military era, I told him well it's expected because of his vice, he said that even makes it worse because they north have lured them into their game plan, I quickly ended the discussion cos I didn't wanna go further.. In essence this administration has a sinister agenda but I don't know, all I can do is wait and watch undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Panel Disqualifies Obaseki From APC Primary Election In Edo State / See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria / 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.