Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him (67565 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari, Past And Present (in Pictures) / Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him / How Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet Is Crumbling - Ripples Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by surestakes: 8:30am On Mar 12, 2016
umar4info:
Where were you in the last 16 year. Why didn't you vote them out since their first tenure. Its too early to judge the President for being incompetent. Even Jonathan had said that, "No government can fix Nigeria within 4 years".

The saboteurs were been active for sixteen years, why do you expect the President to fix the country within a year?

I agree with you and I understand where you are coming from. Nigerians are wiser now and I hope in 2019 we don't repeat the same mistake by voting emotionally

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by surestakes: 8:31am On Mar 12, 2016
fortune1968:
so that u can install naudi cownu ?

Who's that? undecided

I hope you are not referring to Jonathan sha. We need to move forward and not backward
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by surestakes: 8:32am On Mar 12, 2016
ebenholer:

after impeaching him who will now proffer solution. We must not be deceived d change can not be easily realised except with patience. We are still better off that the past government who gave us war and unrest, corruption at highest order and wastage of resources. Think Nigerians, we cannot go back to the past, we must surely get there.

I agree with you but e be as e get
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by surestakes: 8:36am On Mar 12, 2016
Zico5:

Remember that yoruba man will take over if he is impeached then u ll know that kaki no be leader cos yoruba will never tolerate any ipod or ipob miscreant.

Lol tongue
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by onosmat: 8:59am On Mar 12, 2016
Buhari did not promise Nigerians to dispense petroleum products from his farm. As long as the government rely on importation of the products, we are to bound to face fuel queues. Nigerians should allow Buhari to re-structure NNPC for efficiency and effectiveness. It is only then that the OIC's will invest in refining locally.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Ravenna: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2016
hurricaneChris:
Accidental President
Cow president!
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by bid4rich(m): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2016
EasternActivist:

He is a daft and a useless man. Maybe your father falls in the same calibre that's why you are pained.

I pity you

I am not judging you but God will judge you himself by the words of your mouth. Also remember that what goes around comes around. my 2 cent though
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by I888(m): 9:14am On Mar 12, 2016
AlanSugar:

Honestly, you never supported him. If you did you'll show faith and understanding!
What sort of rubbish faith do you expect me to give to a man who will rather address Nigerians on foreign trips than on his soil? What sort faith do you expect me to give to man who takes pleasure in traveling so often than address economic problem facing us as a nation? I am not a sentimental bigot like the average Nigerian, I speak with logical reasoning than religious or ethnic reasoning. I am Benin/Igbo and never did I support Goodluck for same reason.

The earlier you learn to separate logic from sentiments, the better for Nigeria.

What's so early when we are just 2 Months away from 1 year duration of his tenure which means he has 3 years, 2months and 19 days to go. A man that acts like he has no soul does not deserve my faith, with the spate of job losses back and front, hitting all corners of the economy.

A man that takes so much pleasure in traveling so often, in the midst of complains of depleting reserve, wasting away millions of dollars, certainly does not deserve my faith.

A man that has completely thrown everyone into confusion on economic direction of the country does not deserve my faith, because there is just no clear direction of where we are hearded.

A man, amidst depleting reserve in this hard time that major O&G companies are abandoning oil exploration, he instructed that exploration be carried out in a barren field up North of chad basin? Over the years, it has been said that Oil can't be found in the North but these people just want to die cos of it. This is coming on the heels of economic diversification agitation from different quarters.

A man that keeps quiet with the killing of innocent lives by his kinsmen, not bokoharam but fulani herdsmen or the abduction of Ese Oruru, does not deserve my faith.

A man that has killed the faith people once had in him does not deserve my faith.

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by EasternActivist: 9:15am On Mar 12, 2016
bid4rich:

I am not judging you but God will judge you himself by the words of your mouth. Also remember that what goes around comes around. my 2 cent though

Oga can you do me a favour... Just gerrarhere.

When last do you go church...

Come collect 2cent wey you no labour.... Rubbish.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by I888(m): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2016
surestakes:

I agree with you and I understand where you are coming from. Nigerians are wiser now and I hope in 2019 we don't repeat the same mistake by voting emotionally
Don't mind him. Let me address him since he quoted me.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by aubventure: 9:25am On Mar 12, 2016
OneManLegion:
It's now Buhari's fault that corrupt civil servants in the oil servants hurriedly went on strike because they fear the effects of the unbundling policy on their thievery.

Meanwhile, this Ben Murray Bruce has totally lost my respect. I mean, totally.
your respect didn't help him achieve all that he has achieved so keep to yourself

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by xtgozie(m): 9:30am On Mar 12, 2016
OneManLegion:

See wahala O!

if the guy lost the respect you gave him to keep for you call DSS/EFCC to arrest him, and the court shouldn't grant him bail till he finds your respect.

OTELE
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by BushidoBlue(m): 10:04am On Mar 12, 2016
Barbarthundey:

Apologise for what For not being able to solve the problem that has been before now? I said it and I'm still saying it when you are aspiring for a post, you see issues as not being a big deal until you get to that position before you know

Wait so how does this correlate to your earlier post?

Barbarthundey:

Lol... You have no idea about governance and it's more honourable You want to live in a free economy right? Country where no one governs?

Let's even leave the politicals scene... Tell me you don't try to defend yourself even though you know what you did is kind of wrong? Or you don't criticise something even you yourself can't do?

You are trying to make a case for the defense of Lies and promise breaking, denials and counter denials that have been common with Buhari and his APC led band of misgovernance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by BushidoBlue(m): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2016
MicTayor:
such a sycophant you are too, what have you said about the looting under GEJ. Very very hypocritical.

Cases still in court right without one single conviction. Meanwhile the man in charge of supply back then is this present government, clean and free of sin.

Hypocrisy everywhere
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by eworm: 10:52am On Mar 12, 2016
God will see us through. This might now look like a usual saying, kettle calling pot black.

We are greatly praying for this administration to succeed so that Nigeria economy will become friendly again

Pls lets pray for Nigeria

Saucekide25:
It was a strong statement by Buhari on the 3rd of February 2015 on Social Media Platform TWITTER, when Presidential Campaigns by the APC and PDP the two leading parties dominated the Social Media Hemisphere in Nigeria.

Buhari and his associates heavily criticized GEJ's PDP led administration and proffered solutions to the dire situation Nigerians faced in the oil sector of the economy. Little did he know that his own administration would even be worse.

News broke out in the media this week about how citizens queued up with Generators rather than kegs, just to get fuel from Fuel stations in lagos.Its quite unfortunate that President Muhammadu Buhari's statements and jibes last year came back to haunt him in the most unforeseen way.

" The Countless Man Hours that will be spent at Petrol Stations today will reduce our productivity as a nation.This should not be so"

General Muhammadu Buhari – 03-02-2015

In his very own government,Buhari is now struggling to curb frailties which he saw in the previous Govt.Word

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3483508_index_pngcfa575bf96a962dfe1cf0ee5f7779d6a
https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce?lang=en
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by I888(m): 11:12am On Mar 12, 2016
Barbarthundey:

Your epistle still boils down on what I said earlier... "Until you get to that position before you know it's not a child's play" we human tend to criticize when not in that position
That is not an excuse in this age.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by davabiao(m): 11:13am On Mar 12, 2016
kingofchess:
patiently waiting for 2019

Also the hunter becoming the hunted. 2019 beckons. God hw I wish is tomorrow. #fakechange
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by amtaken(f): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2016
Thanks.
Friday18:
I like that your dp,is cool.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by HirstMOG(m): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2016
Hollawayn05:
Let's learn to be patient... it's just almost a year and we should give him more time...
and at the end, if he FaiL us den we av the power to remove him come 2019..

Someone has already said if we needed patience, mama peace would have remain in Aso Rock. My question is, if things should continue going from bad to worse, will there still be Nigeria comes 2019??
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2016
kingofchess:
patiently waiting for 2019

And vote for who Still another nigerian Fogerrit
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by amtaken(f): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2016
The condition of living has worsened.

Nothing seems to be working in the country.

No power supply, no petrol, hike in dollar, many people have lost their jobs, there's increase in PHCN tariff, Buhari's appointments are lopsided, none of his campaign promises has been fulfilled, the prices of all commodities including foodstuff have skyrocketed.

Buhari is a total failure/mess.

fortune1968:
because he will not allow us to loot anymore and also tolerate nnamdi cownu and his people foolery

2 Likes

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by papertrail(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2016
OneManLegion:
It's now Buhari's fault that corrupt civil servants in the oil servants hurriedly went on strike because they fear the effects of the unbundling policy on their thievery.

When this same people were striking during the previous administration who did your beloved APC blame?
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by I888(m): 11:38am On Mar 12, 2016
Evathyst:
Only if I had Known that Buhari was a disaster in waiting. Wouldn't I have sort [/s]attention[s] sorry, protection with TonyeBarcanista then? undecided undecided

Mehn! 4 years far o! Shey na like this we go dey dey?

#Asking in Wande Coal's voice#
Babe na so we see am ooo. how are you doing despite the economic crunch imposed by Buhari's meanstars ?
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Alani86: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2016
funkyibodude:
i would admit that I have no idea about governance undecided. At least it's more honourable than making unrealistic promises thus deceiving the masses tongue

Stop that thing please! You are obviously worst. How on earth will you as a presidential aspirant go on air and make such an implicating statement; "I have no idea about governance"! Do you think only shallow minded, deceitful people like you are here?!
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by babestella: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2016
This is what you get when you lie against some one, malign and mudslinging his name just to soil his character as a person. Karma, doesn't sleep ké, she'll surely serve you a very butter portion of you evils.
This government will have it rough till 2019 when the illiterate leader and lying eedioots will be kicked out.

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by funkyibodude(m): 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
Alani86:

Stop that thing please! You we are obviously worst. How on earth will you as a presidential aspirant go on air and make such an implicating statement; "I have no idea about governance"! Do you think only shallow minded, deceitful people like you like us are here?!
go and tell that to your APC cohorts
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by melachima(m): 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
haba @op i tink say na betta haunted past.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by funkyibodude(m): 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
Barbarthundey:

Your epistle still boils down on what I said earlier... "Until you get to that position before you know it's not a child's play" we human tend to criticize when not in that position
well criticize constructively and not destructively smiley.. Cheers
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by amali52(m): 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
ben bruce just go and sleep, you only know how to tweet rubbish
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by ozoemenaca: 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
I discovered that this Government is only cooking stories upon stories to distract the masses. They have got nothing to offer. I even wish Tinubu is the VP we would not have been suffering like this, because he is far better than any of them there. It is not in his character to support someone who does not know what to do like this Buhari
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by klarke(m): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ndi Igbo si " nwanyi luo di abuo, ya-ahoro nke ka mma"
Most of you complaining here were the same people singing SAI BUHARI, SAI BABA" couple of months ago. sad
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by bilal4riid(m): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
surestakes:

Is there no way to arrange for this man to be impeached by next years? Delay is dangerous o tongue

Hypocrite! You could not arrange to impeach gej six years in destruction of Nigeria and you want it to pmb 4 years of fixing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Panel Disqualifies Obaseki From APC Primary Election In Edo State / See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria / 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.