Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) (92727 Views)

Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year / Couple Skate On Lagos Road To Wedding Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by ilevic(m): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

young man, you beta have a re-think, because I am sure ur "head" came out of a punny at one Point in time. grin

Hmmm. so d shit that came out of ur anus didn't enter ur mouth at one point in time? And nw that it's out of ur anus, u don't mind of it goes back in there

Guy don't tell me u want ur head to go back into dat punny.
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by eddyslim(m): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
Congratulation on your wedding... Nothing else to say
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by ilevic(m): 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Gmekx:

What if he puts it ontop cool embarassed undecided

Guy he is free to bury his head there. I just said mine from a moral and religious perspectives
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by sweetcocoa(f): 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
kay29000:
It is because of stuff like this that I won't use any over sabi MC at my wedding. It is probably the MC that asked him to do this.
My god! How can you possibly think he's giving her head with her legs like that? See how you blame the MC, just like the devil is blamed for every crime in Africa.

Smh.
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
ilevic:

Hmmm. so d shit that came out of ur anus didn't enter ur mouth at one point in time? And nw that it's out of ur anus, u don't mind of it goes back in there

different views on sexuality, but I'm a header any day grin village people, inlaws, that's all crap. I'm sure ur pastor is a header too tongue

1 Like

Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by sweetcocoa(f): 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
ilevic:

I'm sorry but you sound really stupid, so you are comparing your mum's reproductive organ to poo and even kinda sexualize it? A woman carried and laboured to birth you after 9 months and this is how little you think of her, I pity the unfortunate woman desperate enough to date you, let alone marry you.

1 Like

Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by ilevic(m): 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

different views on sexuality, but I'm a header any day grin village people, inlaws, that's all crap. I'm sure ur pastor is a header too tongue

"header any day" well done bro. That will surely be added to ur citation someday...

Hey!!! Pa PMB, see a header here he will be good at heading ministry of women affairs and sexuality
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by whizpa(m): 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
The OP na olodo sha.. He was only taking off her garter(stockings).. It's a normal thing at weddings which i'm sure you've never been to, or probably never been invited to for 'obvious reasons'..

Take time o..
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by niggi4life(m): 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
ilevic:
This is how some men lose their destiny unknowingly. When a man who is supposed to b the head put his head under a woman's punny. Some men dont know how wicked some parents in law can be. I pity his life cycle.

hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
ilevic:

"header any day" well done bro. That will surely be added to ur citation someday...

Hey!!! Pa PMB, see a header here he will be good at heading ministry of women affairs and sexuality

where does it say, though shall not give head? I want to belive you are a receiver of head.
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by 4nobody4every1: 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
callMeAlpha:
.them say person wen Don faint b4,no be stranger to death,its obvious d groom has been shanking her punny long b4 marriage, wit d power invested in me and also following d doctrines of d Bible, I declar dis wedding Nul and void for distruction of her warranty seal before payment and d guds returned to d seller undecided sad grin
...hahahahahaha grin grin grin

Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Chai!! NL is full of Bush people I swear!! see all the ignorant outrage on the FP
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by ilevic(m): 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
I'm sorry but you sound really stupid, so you are comparing your mum's reproductive organ to poo and even kinda sexualize it? A woman carried and laboured to birth you after 9 months and this is how little you think of her, I pity the unfortunate woman desperate enough to date you, let alone marry you.

Can't fathom any sense from this. what does this line "A woman carried and laboured to birth you after 9 months and this is how little you think of her, I pity the unfortunate woman desperate enough to date you, let alone marry you." have to do with a man putting his head in a lady's punny in public? Did u really follow the thread at all? Why not pity d man u want to put his head under ur punny all his life?

BTW This thread is for adults pls go and read fornur jamb tmrw.
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
SuperSuave:
Chisos! End time wedding! I bet children are at the venue where this rubbish is happening.
Lord have mercy!

That's not what's happening there, it's an old wedding tradition. Forgotten what it's called. He's not even going near her center of excellence. grin
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by arofemites(m): 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
ilevic:
This is how some men lose their destiny unknowingly. When a man who is supposed to b the head put his head under a woman's punny. Some men dont know how wicked some parents in law can be. I pity his life cycle.

Lol. Dan buro ba
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by ilevic(m): 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

where does it say, though shall not give head? I want to belive you are a receiver of head.

check it out here boss www.google.com
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by ilevic(m): 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
arofemites:

Lol. Dan buro ba
I sight an aboki here o. Yoruba people abeg pick race o
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
bestestgirl:
Chai!! NL is full of Bush people I swear!! see all the ignorant outrage on the FP

I swear! grin. grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by dplomaticVal: 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
MrsPhyno:
This is one of those things I cannot do and cannot allow to be done to me

My parents faces sef, at that moment.
God forbid grin

it shows you're local. I doubt if Phyno would agree to nyash u let alone wifing u..gold digger
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by tooman: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
gassdon:

Bro you be one in superstition.
Change your mind set n your thinking. ok?
Na Yoruba him be nah
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by sweetcocoa(f): 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
ilevic:

Can't fathom any sense from this. what does this line "A woman carried and laboured to birth you after 9 months and this is how little you think of her, I pity the unfortunate woman desperate enough to date you, let alone marry you." have to do with a man putting his head in a lady's punny in public? Did u really follow the thread at all? Why not pity d man u want to put his head under ur punny all his life?

BTW This thread is for adults pls go and read fornur jamb tmrw.
How can you see any sense in it when you are obviously very dense? What is wrong with a man putting his head under his wife's leg the way the guy is in the picture? Don't you feel silly for not being able to tell it couldn't have been MouthAction?

Someone told you, you came from a punny and the best you can do, is make an analogy of poo/ the person wanting to go back to the punny he came from, and somehow you think that's okay?

You should bow your head in shame if you have written jamb and still reason this way, you misogynistic someone.

1 Like

Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by mentorandfriend(m): 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
I feel so sorry for the Op that opened this thread, and most especially, the mod that brought this to front page.

Read wide and be knowledgeable, you won't.
undecided
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
MadCow1:

SHows you are local..

That is a standard white wedding tradition for those who do it properly. Nothing new here.

He is only removing a piece of clothing called a 'Garter'.. He throws it to his grooms men too like the bride throws her bouquet.
Thankyou for saving me the stress of Explaining! grin

I Can't believe people actually thought He was giving her A head! With all those Old Nigerian women with Bubaz and gelez watching?

Nigerians ehn! grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
dplomaticVal:

it shows you're local. I doubt if Phyno would agree to nyash u let alone wifing u..gold digger
Gold-digger? Because I said don't want my husband to put his head under my dress in the presence of my parents? Ok ooooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
want to draw the attention of Nairalanders to this,I want someone to explain what is going on this forum, the three topics highlighted are on front page,I tried commenting on one of them and the box in the second picture turned up,I thought it was network, so I tried commenting on the other two topics, same thing,why do I need to swear allegiance to a religion before I can comment, some thing is not right

1 Like

Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by kay29000(m): 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
My god! How can you possibly think he's giving her head with her legs like that? See how you blame the MC, just like the devil is blamed for every crime in Africa.

Smh.

You have a dirty mind. Did I in any way say or insinuate that he was giving her head? What I was trying to say is that I hate over sabi MC's that make bride and groom do awkward things to prove to the audience that they love themselves. If I love someone, I don't need to show the world I love her, I only have to show her that I love her.

1 Like

Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by bodyloveghetto(m): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
It's not what you guys think, ops why u no post the video, I watch that wedding video on fb and that very part aswell... it was so lovely and amazing.... op u jus tryna gain attention

Wudda love to share the vid, but can't find it... been a month so hard to find it
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by sweetcocoa(f): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
kay29000:

You have a dirty mind. Did I in any way say or insinuate that he was giving her head? What I was trying to say is that I hate over sabi MC's that make bride and groom do awkward things to prove to the audience that they love themselves. If I love someone, I don't need to show the world I love her, I only have to show her that I love her.
You wouldn't have said that if you knew it is a wedding tradition, just like throwing of the bouquet, how does that prove he loves his wife or not, if he is going to throw the garter to the groomsmen?

And btw, if you love someone, you don't have to show the world you love her, the world will see it.
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by layla129(f): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
I don't think he was giving any mouth action... why will anybody do that? Its a common game in wedding receptions where they ask d groom to check the colour of his bride's panties...its just fun dats all
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by ilevic(m): 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
How can you see any sense in it when you are obviously very dense? What is wrong with a man putting his leg under his wife's leg the way the guy is in the picture? Don't you feel silly for not being able to tell it couldn't have been MouthAction?

Someone told you you came from a punny and the best you can do, is make an analogy of poo/ the person wanting to go back to the punny he came from, and somehow you think that's okay?

You should bow your head in shame if you have written jamb and still reason this way, you misogynistic someone.

Sweetcocoa, Hw sweet is this your cocoa sef? Honestly why did u take this so personal? Anyway I just spoke my mind if u like sit on ur husby head, ko kan aye. but to remind me that head came from punny has no relevance with the thread. Just the same way u telling me abt my mum and wife.
I only made a point, the fact that a man's head came out from a punny does not mean he shud put his head there in public. BTW what is d essence of doing this on wedding day?
Anyway, thanks for the new word "misogynistic someone" but next time just say "u misogynist" that "someone" makes it sound like pidgin.

1 Like

Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by kay29000(m): 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
You wouldn't have said that if you knew it is a wedding tradition, just like throwing of the bouquet, how does that prove he loves his wife or not, if he is going to throw the garter to the groomsmen?

And btw, if you love someone, you don't have to show the world you love her, the world will see it.

I know the world will see it, but I go to weddings a lot and I see how the MC's are always trying to make the couple kiss for 10 minutes, or do other romantic stuff on stage... what do you think all that is for? That is what I say I hate. I see marriages breaking up everyday, and it makes me even hate stuff like that the more. A wedding is just for one day but some people try to make it sum up how their life was and will be.
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by ewizard1: 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
So olodo full Nairaland like this? After na dem go boast say dem get BSc, HND, MSc... I was reading comments and it's like I should smack users from here. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.