Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) (92764 Views)

Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year / Couple Skate On Lagos Road To Wedding Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
end time wedding
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by raphrinco: 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
Haahahaha ur type are rare < u don't hide ur feelings>> how are you?
Jadekitana:

Lol u can't be shy around me, I will unshy you cheesy
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by JINJ(f): 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
can they reach home before he start that or what
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
mamachizzy:
nawa ooo. he is just pulling off her garter. (which is a band worn by de bride on de wedding day) it looks weird to us just cos its not our culture.
tank u for clearing the air. Imagine comments above.
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by captianfreeman(m): 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
Jadekitana:
I would love my man to do this cheesy

grin
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by callMeAlpha(m): 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
1stLadyRobinho:

Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp +2347059900676 & +2349027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ogDoS719OI
skin care or bleach care undecided undecided
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by wiZbanky(m): 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
since wen was punny located at d knee region?? undecided the young man is just trying to remove cloth called garter...people sha
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by Appareil(m): 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
SuperSuave:
Chisos! End time wedding! I bet children are at the venue where this rubbish is happening.
Lord have mercy!
Rubbish my dear!
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by olufoluke: 12:44am On Mar 12, 2016
The woman behind tho, wats she thinking??
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by pretty16(f): 1:23am On Mar 12, 2016
qualityovenbake:
He is taking her garter off. Its an old tradition, where the groom is meant to lift the dress of the bride up and pull the garter off with his teeth in front of everyone. Naija don dey copy Oyinbo culture. Often men just do it 'discreetly' under her dress so nothing shows.

Very Correct. It was done in THE BEST MAN movie. This na Oyinbo culture na. Nigerian's can just Copy Haba. Very soon Nigerians will begin to JUMP THE BROOM. Lmao cheesy grin
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by dajoaneke(m): 4:10am On Mar 12, 2016
Jadekitana:
I would love my man to do this cheesy
cool ...anything you want, it's your wedding night. But hold up. Hey, what's up with the guy who took you to a strip joint; you guys worked things out?
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by natureisgood(m): 5:30am On Mar 12, 2016
mamachizzy:
nawa ooo. he is just pulling off her garter. (which is a band worn by de bride on de wedding day) it looks weird to us just cos its not our culture.

You know Ignorance Kills a Lot of People in Nigeria.. To them, they Believe the Groom was S**king her, smh..
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by oluwatansho(m): 8:12am On Mar 12, 2016
common.....get a room bro
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by zudozz: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2016
if u no sabi lick +0+0 wetin again u dey do?
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2016
Wetin be this oooo. Putting in that region involves two things. Either u are a medical totoologist or u are sampler......
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2016
Wetin be this oooo. Putting in that region involves two things. Either u are a medical totoologist or u are a sampler......
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by oldschooljam(f): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2016
MadCow1:
He is taking off her garter.

He will then throw it to his Grooms men.. Whoever catches it is supposed to get lucky and be the next to marry.

You are 100% correct , havent seen a white wedding without the groom pulling the garter.
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by 400billionman: 9:57am On Mar 12, 2016
callMeAlpha:
.them say person wen Don faint b4,no be stranger to death,its obvious d groom has been shanking her punny long b4 marriage, wit d power vested in me and also following d doctrines of d Bible, I declare dis wedding Nul and void for distruction of her warranty seal before payment and d guds returned to d seller undecided sad grin

You want to put asundery
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by 400billionman: 9:59am On Mar 12, 2016
ilevic:
This is how some men lose their destiny unknowingly. When a man who is supposed to b the head put his head under a woman's punny. Some men dont know how wicked some parents in law can be. I pity his life cycle.

nigerian boys. Una mouth too bad.
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by zicoraads: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2016
Sweetcocoa and MadCow1...and the rest of the 'pack' stop forming sophistication for us. This practice is alien to this side of the world hence the lack of it's understanding by most people on this thread. Calling people who don't understand the practice ignorant shows y'all are the ignorant ones.

There are certain traditional practices that I wouldn't expect a Briton to understand. Not knowing it doesn't mean ignorance, it only means it is alien to him.

Africans and inferiority complex!

2 Likes

Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by sweetcocoa(f): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2016
zicoraads:
Sweetcocoa and MadCow1...and the rest of the 'pack' stop forming sophistication for us. This practice is alien to this side of the world hence the lack of it's understanding by most people on this thread. Calling people who don't understand the practice ignorant shows y'all are the ignorant ones.

There are certain traditional practices that I wouldn't expect a Briton to understand. Not knowing it doesn't mean ignorance, it only means it is alien to him.

Africans and inferiority complex!
See your life? What do you think is the meaning of ignorance?

Does not understanding the tradition, justify all the nonsense spewed at the couple/tradition? Why not ask questions? And you are mad cos those people were called ignorant, you are the most ignorant of all.

Kai! The people I have to deal with on NL.
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by zicoraads: 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
sweetcocoa:
See your life? What do you think is the meaning of ignorance?

Does not understanding the tradition, justify all the nonsense spewed at the couple/tradition? Why not ask questions? And you are mad cos those people were called ignorant, you are the most ignorant of all.

Kai! The people I have to deal with on NL.
So, I am now mad!? cheesy Anyone who goes through all the pages will clearly single you out as the mad one. Ain't you tired of ranting for days?

Or, are you on your period? You seem to be very aggressive embarassed

Or, is that how you rant every second of the day, all the time!? undecided

Village people calling other people ignorant for a practice, a culture that is alien to us. Will you call a white man ignorant because he/she is unaware of the practices that take place in a traditional Nigerian marriage? Iguana!
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by sweetcocoa(f): 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
zicoraads:

So, I am now mad!? cheesy Anyone who goes through all the pages will clearly single you out as the mad one. Ain't you tired of ranting for days?

Or, are you on your period? You seem to be very aggressive embarassed

Or, is that how you rant every second of the day, all the time!? undecided

Village people calling other people ignorant for a practice, a culture that is alien to us. Will you call a white man ignorant because he/she is unaware of the practices that take place in a traditional Nigerian marriage? Iguana!
Obviously, calling you ignorant is an insult to ignorant people and for that, I sincerely apologise, your case is beyond ignorance, you are simply what's best called a m0r0n.

Just take a look at what you came back with and give me one reason why I should engage you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by zicoraads: 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Obviously, calling you ignorant is an insult to ignorant people and for that, I sincerely apologise, your case is beyond ignorance, you are simply what's best called a m0r0n.

Just take a look at what you came back with and give me one reason why I should engage you.

Oh, now you want to play the 'Intelligent' card!? cheesy cheesy

Lemme give you one reason... tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by SenatorJames(m): 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
Liquor or Joy at work?
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by SuperSuave(m): 10:13am On Mar 14, 2016
MadCow1:

SHows you are local..

That is a standard white wedding tradition for those who do it properly. Nothing new here.

He is only removing a piece of clothing called a 'Garter'.. He throws it to his grooms men too like the bride throws her bouquet.
mad cow!
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by MadCow1: 10:20am On Mar 14, 2016
SuperSuave:
mad cow!

My Nigga!

Wassup?
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by savvyjenny(f): 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
he won check if she be virgin as she claim be4 saying i do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured / 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos / Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.