Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival (4669 Views)

2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi / 3 Lagos Senators endorse Fashola's nomination. bad news for the wailers!!! / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 12, 2016
[uote author=stevecantrell post=43693797]
Friday night insomnia...[/quote]...expected, you with your lady?
Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by stevecantrell: 12:55am On Mar 12, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
[uote author=stevecantrell post=43693797]

Friday night insomnia......expected, you with your lady?

I'm chatting with one of them..
Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 12, 2016
stevecantrell:

I'm chatting with one of them..
they many huh?
Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by stevecantrell: 12:59am On Mar 12, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
they many huh?
With one on NL..
Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 12, 2016
stevecantrell:

With one on NL..
who she? how many more?
Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by stevecantrell: 1:04am On Mar 12, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
who she? how many more?
Am I not chatting right now ?
Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 12, 2016
stevecantrell:

Am I not chatting right now ?
oh well we chatting...you are one smooth brother
Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by stevecantrell: 1:07am On Mar 12, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
oh well we chatting...you are one smooth brother

So we chatting....
Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 12, 2016
stevecantrell:

So we chatting....
yeah,here we are chatting... except we've got audience
Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by dickoflife(m): 1:20am On Mar 12, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
get a room.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by stevecantrell: 1:24am On Mar 12, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:

And that could be a problem...
Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by jaykaylegend(m): 1:29am On Mar 12, 2016
some nigerians can be silly o, wetin concern una with the potus

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 12, 2016
dickoflife:
get a room.
tongue
Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 12, 2016
stevecantrell:

wink
Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by Nnemuka(f): 7:54am On Mar 12, 2016
i dont see anything wrong with Ben carson endorsing Trump even if they were rivals at some point.
remember Buhari jailed some people's father yet they told Nigerians they have buried the hatchet and will vote Buhari.

Trump for president jare

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by Vado(m): 8:35am On Mar 12, 2016
stevecantrell:

Dude you are dulling.
Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by maestroferddi: 8:55am On Mar 12, 2016
Nigerians with their petty views.

Trump is the man America need now. They know it unlike Africans who hate telling themselves the truth.

The message from Trump is clear:no more indulging of laggards and troublemakers.

Nigerians and other third world countries must go back and fix their countries and not burden others with their self-inflicted problems.

Muslims who enter the US must be thoroughly vetted so as to ensure that nobody exports terrorism. By the time mass emigration is curtailed, respective countries/governments will be forced to initiate reforms that will fix their countries.

Americans are no fools. Let the hues and cries continue. Trump is real...

6 Likes

Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by SirShymexx: 9:42am On Mar 12, 2016
This might sound ridiculous to simple minded folks but if I were a black person in America, I'd rather vote for Trump than Hilary Clinton, if Bernie Sanders doesn't make the ballot.

It's always better to go with a psycho who's all about rhetoric to appease a demographic, than a snake that will end up killing you. You know what to expect from Trump and if he ever becomes president, he's not going to do everything he's saying now.

However, with Hilary Clinton, you know you are getting a pretentious rabid racist who thinks black kids are predators and her husband is the reason why millions of black men are in prison today. She is also the reason why the term "neo-liberal" is popular today cos when she was the US Secretary of State - she was all about bombing countries. Even John Kerry who has a military background has been more of a jaw jaw than she ever was. Hilary Clinton is responsible of Libya, Syria, ISIS, and the Millions of people who have been collateral damage. She is actually a worse option compared to loud mouthed Trump.

I hope AAs can just stop being dyckheads and start voting for Bernie Sanders. Clinton is the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by Missy89(f): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2016
SirShymexx:
This might sound ridiculous to simple minded folks but if I were a black person in America, I'd rather vote for Trump than Hilary Clinton, if Bernie Sanders doesn't make the ballot.

It's always better to go with a psycho who's all about rhetoric to appease a demographic, than a snake that will end up killing you. You know what to expect from Trump and if he ever becomes president, he's not going to do everything he's saying now.

However, with Hilary Clinton, you know you are getting a pretentious rabid racist who thinks black kids are predators and her husband is the reason why millions of black men are in prison today. She is also the reason why the term "neo-liberal" is popular today cos when she was the US Secretary of State - she was all about bombing countries. Even John Kerry who has a military background has been more of a jaw jaw than she ever was. Hilary Clinton is responsible of Libya, Syria, ISIS, and the Millions of people who have been collateral damage. She is actually a worse option compared to loud mouthed Trump.

I hope AAs can just stop being dyckheads and start voting for Bernie Sanders. Clinton is the devil.

I like how you try to rationalize your argument buy trying to sell it as a narrative that can not be understood by "simple minded people"

Well, Thank God you are not a Black voter in America

That said, I see your point but you fail to see the consequence of a President like Trump because you are thinking about his candidacy solely based on local american politics (which is not even rational) without looking at the implication on the international scene. Yesterday was a good example ( Chicago rally)

You think Trumps message vile message is to appeal to a demographic and all about rhetoric, that means the truth according to trump is fungible which make him more dangerous or the same as Hilary

Besides, Since his legitimacy and credibility depends on pandering to the same demographics even if he is president, what makes you so sure he wont actually put some of the vile things he has said into practice?

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by stevecantrell: 10:38am On Mar 12, 2016
Vado:

Dude you are dulling.

This is exactly what I'm talking about.
Did you pay your gate fee ?
M.Y.O.B dude.
Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by stevecantrell: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2016
SirShymexx:

You got Hillary down to a 'T'.

But Trump is also dangerous in his own ways..

Let's just say America is in trouble, regardless of who wins.

Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by ndcide(m): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2016
#I-STAND-BY-TRUMP
Trump Noni!!!
Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by SirShymexx: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2016
Missy89:

I like how you try to rationalize your argument buy trying to sell it as a narrative that can not be understood by "simple minded people"

Well, Thank God you are not a Black voter in America

That said, I see your point but you fail to see the consequence of a President like Trump because you are thinking about his candidacy solely based on local american politics (which is not even rational) without looking at the implication on the international scene. Yesterday was a good example ( Chicago rally)

You think Trumps message vile message is to appeal to a demographic and all about rhetoric, that means the truth according to trump is fungible which make him more dangerous or the same as Hilary

Besides, Since his legitimacy and credibility depends on pandering to the same demographics even if he is president, what makes you so sure he wont actually put some of the vile things he has said into practice?

Fear mongering aside, do you think Trump can actually carry out all the crap he is talking about? There is a reason why there are three arms of government and none of that crap would pass at the congress. Trump is a crazier version of Ronald Reagan but he is mostly about noise and zero substance.

About international politics: I know what Clinton is capable of, based on how gun-Ho she was as the US Secretary of State and I doubt anyone can be worse than her, not even Trump. Clinton's idea of international politics is basically the same as Dubya, Cheney, Rumsfield et al - bombs, bombs, and more bombs - to flex the military industrial complex. She doesn't understand diplomacy. That's a woman who went to Libya and infamously said, "we came, we saw, and he died", after committing a heinous crime of killing the leader of a sovereign country, illegally. Even Obama regrets it now and Libya is a mess. She's behind the fictitious Arab Spring and the mess in Syria, and the reason why there is an ISIS. John Kerry is the one cleaning the mess she left behind. The fact that she did learn from the failures of Dubya, Rumsfield, and Cheney shows the type of leader she would be.

I see you skipped how she labelled black kids as predators and how she and her husband are the reason why millions of these "predators" are now in jail due to the useless war on drugs that's more or less modern day slavery.

Bernie Sanders...if folks can't get him - Trump is the lesser devil.

Go Big Ben.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by nabiz(m): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2016
pwettiejay:
I hope this Trump guy dsnt win o, that's trouble for Africa
he is contesting to become an American president and not African president. So American interest should come first

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by Missy89(f): 11:13am On Mar 12, 2016
SirShymexx:

Fear mongering aside, do you think Trump can actually carry out all the crap he is talking about? There is a reason why there are three arms of government and none of that crap would pass at the congress. Trump is a crazier version of Ronald Reagan but he is mostly about noise and zero substance.

About international politics: I know what Clinton is capable of, based on how gun-Ho she was as the US Secretary of State and I doubt anyone can be worse than her, not even Trump. Clinton's idea of international politics is basically the same as Dubya, Cheney, Rumsfield et al - bombs, bombs, and more bombs - to flex the military industrial complex. She doesn't understand diplomacy. That's a woman who went to Libya and infamously said, "we came, we saw, and he died", after committing a heinous crime of killing the leader of a sovereign country, illegally. Even Obama regrets it now and Libya is a mess. She's behind the fictitious Arab Spring and the mess in Syria, and the reason why there is an ISIS. John Kerry is the one cleaning the mess she left behind. The fact that she did learn from the failures of Dubya, Rumsfield, and Cheney shows the type of leader she would be.

I see you skipped how she labelled black kids as predators and how she and her husband are the reason why millions of these "predators" are now in jail due to the useless war on drugs that's more or less modern day slavery.

Bernie Sanders...if folks can't get him - Trump is the lesser devil.

Go Big Ben.

We dont know what Trump will do if he is president but we cant assume he wont follow thru with his word when he is and he is not deescalating. That is the problem. God forbid another attack happens in the US, How will he react?

Hilary might be hawkish but if you think she doesn't understand diplomacy, What do you think of Trump who is standing by his islamophobic statement? and you think Trump wont flex America's military?

If you blame bill and Hilary (who had no voting right) for the crime bill, You have to blame sanders who voted for it too.

Her statement was vile no question about that. By the way, the crime bill was supported by most black leaders at the time, the problem is they stupidly fail to see the consequences and probably had this wishful thinking that it will solve the crime problem in their communities without lobbying for enough provisions for the effect it will have

Michelle Alexander even wrote a nice piece on the issue. But that said, i wont blame black voters for choosing Hilary over Sanders, It has more to do with long relationship and Sanders civil right activism being mainly up north and not in the deep south where the Clintons have been very visible over the years.

I actually like sanders to be honest but his nomination is very unlikely. but I will take Hilary over Trump any day

#NeverTrump

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by SirShymexx: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2016
Missy89:

We dont know what Trump will do if he is president but we cant assume he wont follow thru with his word when he is and he is not deescalating. That is the problem. God forbid another attack happens in the US, How will he react?

Hilary might be hawkish but if you think she doesn't understand diplomacy, What do you think of Trump who is standing by his islamophobic statement? and you think Trump wont flex America's military?

If you blame bill and Hilary (who had no voting right) for the crime bill, You have to blame sanders who voted for it too.

Her statement was vile no question about that. By the way, the crime bill was supported by most black leaders at the time, the problem is they stupidly fail to see the consequences and probably had this wishful thinking that it will solve the crime problem in their communities without lobbying for enough provisions for the effect it will have

Michelle Alexander even wrote a nice piece on the issue. But that said, i wont blame black voters for choosing Hilary over Sanders, It has more to do with long relationship and Sanders civil right activism being mainly up north and not in the deep south where the Clintons have been very visible over the years.

I actually like sanders to be honest but his nomination is very unlikely. but I will take Hilary over Trump any day

#NeverTrump

I would take Trump's Islamophobia every day of the week if he can summon the courage to bomb Saudi Arabia back to the Stone Age over a Clinton whose international politics is from Zbigniew Brzezinski's Cold War era playbook. She's a Polish-American and I won't be surprised if she were to start world war 3, due to her views. I'm sure you know NATO's expansion further east started with the amateurish hawk of the Clinton era and that was the beginning of the end of America.

Clinton's influence got that racist bill through congress and decades after, generations of black folks in America have been systematically destroyed.

As for Bernie, he needs to stop thinking that most AAs are poor and they live in the ghetto. The overwhelming majority of them are not. If he can speak the language they understand, what happened in Michigan will happen everywhere else and that is the game changer he needs.

Still big Bernie, the niggerish white man. But Trump over Clinton every day of the week.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by twosquare(m): 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
pwettiejay:
I hope this Trump guy dsnt win o, that's trouble for Africa
No, it isn't.. From a spiritual standpoint, Trump is the honest of all the candidates... Seriously... Others are just playing to the gallery and displaying hypocrisy.... If Americans vote Democrats, their doom has been sealed.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by Vado(m): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
stevecantrell:

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

Did you pay your gate fee ?

M.Y.O.B dude.

Calm your nerves, have some ice and chill. Didn't get the memo when Seun started selling passes through you to post on this PUBLIC forum. It became my biz when a Carson-Trumps thread of interest started derailing into the bs. You must have a clit cos you're sensitive af.
Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by stevecantrell: 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
Vado:

Calm your nerves, have some ice and chill. Didn't get the memo when Seun started selling passes through you to post on this PUBLIC forum. It became my biz when a Carson-Trumps thread of interest started derailing into the bs. You must have a clit cos you're sensitive af.

Lol ! you must have a clit for a frontal lobe.

Afara !
Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by Mwalimu01: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Most Businessmen don't usually have virtues as their major attributes, so even if America i.e under Trump excels in terms of financial numbers, they may go backwards in terms of diplomacy and welfare.
Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by tpiah11: 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hm
Re: Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival by idupaul: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
Atigba:
Go trump go

We re behind u

That terrorist Obama and his supporters must be kick out of white house

Obama was a a world disaster. ..funding terrorist with all odds USA money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again / Lagos Female Politician Muniratu Adedoyin Caught Doing Human Ritual- Pictures / The Biblical Warning Of Isiah To Nigeria - the land divided by rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.