Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,442 members, 7,864,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

Does An Infidel Partner Deserve A Second Chance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does An Infidel Partner Deserve A Second Chance? (1168 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / "Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does An Infidel Partner Deserve A Second Chance? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
He didn't mind cheating on you, when you were away. She bed-hopped with another man despite you being head over heals in love with her. What should you do? Put an end to the relationship you've nurtured with all your emotions and move ahead or do you think you can give your infidel partner another chance to mend his/her errant way? Do you think they deserve a second chance? Or do you feel that a relationship that both of you cherished at one point doesn't deserve a dead-end like this? Do you walk out or talk it out with your cheating better half?

source times
Re: Does An Infidel Partner Deserve A Second Chance? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
ok
Re: Does An Infidel Partner Deserve A Second Chance? by cruzita(f): 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
if he is sorry for his act,I might consider but if he is not feeling remorseful ,I don waka be that
Re: Does An Infidel Partner Deserve A Second Chance? by ShakurM(m): 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
No second chance, I can't help it undecided
Re: Does An Infidel Partner Deserve A Second Chance? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
to err is human....but to forgive is divine!
ShakurM:
No second chance, I can't help it undecided
Re: Does An Infidel Partner Deserve A Second Chance? by lekjons(m): 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
NO! and apologizing will annoy me more.. i just can't stand a cheat!
Re: Does An Infidel Partner Deserve A Second Chance? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
lekjons:
NO! and apologizing will annoy me more.. i just can't stand a cheat!

I think marriages are made in Heaven and a few mistakes here and there by our partner need not be blown up to mar our relationship. Why do we not ponder one second over what great things he or she had done in our lives? And we are not angels either. So it is better to forgive and move an inch forward than one foot backward
Re: Does An Infidel Partner Deserve A Second Chance? by ShakurM(m): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
angels09:
to err is human....but to forgive is divine!
Before you forgive, you have to remember they tried to get away with it . I prefer a bad cook to a cheat oo
Re: Does An Infidel Partner Deserve A Second Chance? by Greene66: 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
If my partner cheats oon me that's the end.
Re: Does An Infidel Partner Deserve A Second Chance? by Strahovski1(m): 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
There is nobsuch thing as forgive.

A cheat should die either by stoning or she be raped to death.
Re: Does An Infidel Partner Deserve A Second Chance? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
cry cry cry I don't know
Re: Does An Infidel Partner Deserve A Second Chance? by Timossa(m): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
cruzita:
if he is sorry for his act,I might consider but if he is not feeling remorseful ,I don waka be that

I support you Cruzita and in my own opinion, I believe he/she could get a second chance. There might be other factors that actually led to that in the first place, proper explanations will expose the cause. There must be a reason for that to have happened, and being remorseful and willing not to go back again to it genuinely will heal the wound. However, always be careful of him/her and watch your back.

There is an event coming up this Sunday on 'HOW TO MAINTAIN A RELATIONSHIP' Inbox me for more details.
Re: Does An Infidel Partner Deserve A Second Chance? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
forgiveness is divine

Diddyydiva:
cry cry cry I don't know
Re: Does An Infidel Partner Deserve A Second Chance? by lekjons(m): 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
angels09:

I think marriages are made in Heaven and a few mistakes here and there by our partner need not be blown up to mar our relationship. Why do we not ponder one second over what great things he or she had done in our lives? And we are not angels either. So it is better to forgive and move an inch forward than one foot backward
See if i ever forgive such a woman, i won't have genuin love for her again to the point that she may leave by herself.. i just can't help it.. maybe because i won't cheat on my woman though(i belived so)..
Re: Does An Infidel Partner Deserve A Second Chance? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
you believed so? So what happened?

lekjons:
See if i ever forgive such a woman, i won't have genuin love for her again to the point that she may leave by herself.. i just can't help it.. maybe because i won't cheat on my woman though(i belived so)..
Re: Does An Infidel Partner Deserve A Second Chance? by lekjons(m): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
angels09:
you believed so? So what happened?
Re: Does An Infidel Partner Deserve A Second Chance? by mikedimeji(m): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
There's no moral justification for cheating. If u at no longer interested in ur guy/lady due to irreconcilable differences then call it a quit as against cheating. I can't stand a cheat
Re: Does An Infidel Partner Deserve A Second Chance? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
open relationship then is a viable option....consider it.

mikedimeji:
There's no moral justification for cheating. If u at no longer interested in ur guy/lady due to irreconcilable differences then call it a quit as against cheating. I can't stand a cheat
Re: Does An Infidel Partner Deserve A Second Chance? by ebusbaba10: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sometimes, giving someone a second chance is like giving them an extra bullet 4 there gun BC dey missed u d first time. grin
Re: Does An Infidel Partner Deserve A Second Chance? by Michizzy(f): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
The ladies will forgive but the men will definitely find it hard to forgive. It's natural...
Re: Does An Infidel Partner Deserve A Second Chance? by Timossa(m): 2:59am On Mar 24, 2016
angels09:

You are right dear.
Re: Does An Infidel Partner Deserve A Second Chance? by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 24, 2016
Yup , I think they deserve a second chance but nothing more than second chance cos in that game for two, the blame analytically is usually to be shared by both. Third chances etal are foolish and st.upid tho

(1) (Reply)

Mother Is Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together / WHAT KEEPS A GUY(NIGERIAN GUY) / Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.