Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco (29553 Views)

APC On Self-destruction...as Fresh Power Blocs Emerges / Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco / Breaking News!! Biafra Referendum For Self-determination, to be Supervised By Un (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by SirShymexx: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Hmmm......

The Western Sahara issue is not like the Biafra issue for these reasons

1.Western Sahara was a colony of Spain (was called Spanish Morocco)....while Morocco proper was a colony of France.

2. Morocco got independence from France in the 1960's. Western Sahara did not get independence till 1975.

3.When Spain quit Western Sahara.....Morocco and Mauritania marched in and split the country between themselves.

4.Eventually, Mauritania left its half of Western Sahara....which was taken over by Morocco eventually.

5.The OAU (Now AU) Strongly censured Morocco for its activity....and as a result....Morocco pulled out of the then OAU in 1975. Since then, they have stayed out.

6.Since the 1970's,Nigeria has always backed the Western Sahara.....in line with OAU/AU mandates. So..Buhari is just continuing an old policy...which is backed by all other African states.

Sorry,but this ain't Biafra in the desert....

Lol.

Who gave Western Sahara independence? You? grin

Even France and Spain support Morocco.

You clowns will always dig tripe out of ya arses to support every gaffe BooHarry makes.

The man is a clown.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Biafrans, do not fret. When the time's right, we will also get our self-determination right....Time will grant everything.....Iseee
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by CSTR2: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
The hypocrisy is not even the most shocking. The depth of stupiditty is.
Even jonathan as dumb as he was, would not make this kind of diplomatic gaffe.
Even my 10 year old nephew is smart enough not to make this kind of rookie mistake.
And some people have surrendered the fate of 170 million to a complete dunce. shocked.
Ipob should pay a visit to isreal and play their cards well.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by usmyak: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
EasternPride:

And nobody wants to share the same country with terrorists, paedophiles and poverty ravaged useless born throwaways called almajiri.
I mean who the heck would want useless unproductive bunch of lunatics brainwashed by Islam to be part of them.

Hhhn, I present you a facts, while all you could say is just an insult, disputed my facts simple. please other Nigerians are these crime above not perpetuate by my brothers from the other side ?
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by PhockPhockMan: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Hmmm......

1.Western Sahara was a colony of Spain (was called Spanish Morocco)....while Morocco proper was a colony of France.

2. Morocco got independence from France in the 1960's. Western Sahara did not get independence till 1975.

3.When Spain quit Western Sahara.....Morocco and Mauritania marched in and split the country between themselves.

4.Eventually, Mauritania left its half of Western Sahara....which was taken over by Morocco eventually.

5.The OAU (Now AU) Strongly censured Morocco for its activity....and as a result....Morocco pulled out of the then OAU in 1975. Since then, they have stayed out.

6.Since the 1970's,Nigeria has always backed the Western Sahara.....in line with OAU/AU mandates. So..Buhari is just continuing an old policy...which is backed by all other African states.

Story story.
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by CSTR2: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
The hypocrisy is not even the most shocking. The depth of stupiditty is.
Even jonathan as dumb as he was, would not make this kind of diplomatic gaffe.
Even my 10 year old nephew is smart enough not to make this kind of rookie mistake.
And some people have surrendered the fate of 170 million to a complete dunce. shocked. A smarter president would have just withhold public comment, but not buhari.
Ipob should pay a visit to isreal and play their cards well.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
mynd1:
Tell them o. My problem with dis Biafra touts is that they so illiterate that they don't know common things. Mtchewww.
can you imagine a quota system product with typos strewn everywhere calling someone an Illiterate?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

You clowns will always dig tripe out of ya arses to support every gaffe BooHarry makes.

The man is a clown.

So you support other African countries taking over other African countries.?

Good...hope you back a South African invasion and conquest of Nigeria tomorrow.

And you are calling other African leaders past and present too clowns....especially as the OAU has always supported Western Sahara.....and at the same time backing imperialist powers who are backing an African country's imperialist ambitions?

And you people will come and complain about America invading Iraq.And I hope you think that the bombing of Libya was justified too. After all...invading another country is all OK.

Anyway.....I am not opposed to Biafran separation. If they want to separate...so be it.Just not via another long and useless war.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by YourNemesis: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ofodirinwa:
IPOB should sit back laughing and anticipate a flood of funding from Morocco

While Nigeria and Algeria would strengthen Military ties.....
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by CSTR2: 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

The man is a clown.
I thought you were a buhari fan.
Don't tell me, you are disappointed this early in the game.
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by jbbalarabe(m): 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
slimpoppa:
are u serious?
God bless you for the enlightenment, people will just be talking because they have mouth not because they have something to say.
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by Jokerman(m): 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
This Buhsri kips doing stupid things. .. Foolish hypocrite. .
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by badnature: 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Hmmm......

6.Since the 1970's,Nigeria has always backed the Western Sahara.....in line with OAU/AU mandates. So..Buhari is just continuing an old policy...which is backed by all other African states. is your placenta attached to igbo people that you look for every reason to justify their staying with you?

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by SirShymexx: 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

So you support other African countries taking over other African countries.?

Good...hope you back a South African invasion and conquest of Nigeria tomorrow.

And you are calling other African leaders past and present too clowns....especially as the OAU has always supported Western Sahara.....and at the same time backing imperialist powers who are backing an African country's imperialist ambitions?

And you people will come and complain about America invading Iraq.And I hope you think that the bombing of Libya was justified too. After all...invading another country is all OK.

Anyway.....I am not opposed to Biafran separation. If they want to separate...so be it.Just not via another long and useless war.

That's not the point. You said "Western Sahara got its independence in 1975" and the onus is on you to provide an answer to who gave them independence cos from what I know, Polisario Front, a liberation group, declared the country. No one gave the country independence.

The fact that the AU recognise Western Sahara doesn't make it an independent country. Most world powers support Kurdistan, but that doesn't make it an independent country. Biafra also had the support of a few countries, but does that make Biafra an independent country?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by mynd1(f): 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
can you imagine a quota system product with typos strewn everywhere calling someone an Illiterate?
Go and kill urself. angry
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by Tolux17: 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Buhari is a big JOKE.
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by SirShymexx: 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
CSTR2:
I thought you were a buhari fan.
Don't tell me, you are disappointed this early in the game.

Huh? Since when?

I don't march with illiterate and clueless leader.

I said he's better option than GEJ but I've never been a fan of a cow jockey.

I jock money and strong leaders like Putin - not cows and BooHarry. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by oluwaahmed: 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Dis gworo chewin daura dollared doesn't seize 2 amaze me. 1st he supports Palestine freedom, now western Sahara. He will soon suppor ISIS caliphate(dats if he doesn't In his mind) let biafra go Chukwu abiama a gbabukwe gi idiatu

NB- una tink sey una fit replace dollared wit president, oya replace dis one na

Buhari na Dolapo

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by badnature: 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=badnature post=43689172][/quote] is your placenta attached to igbo people that you look for every reason to justify their staying with you? before the British came,did your parents know any of MY people?
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by hardbody: 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ohammadike:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/buhari-backs-western-sahara-on-self-determination-from-morocco/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

I am not sure he understood the context of what self determination means. Else how do you explain his comment that Biafra will never happen? Are they asking for something different? Imbecility must be a terrible thing. Note I am igbo but not exactly a fan of Ipob or biafra but I seek to see things from a clear prism.
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by Ohamzee: 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
nickxtra:
Good one from him. Western Sahara must be free.
Eastern sahara nkor? mtcheew
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by FLYFIRE(m): 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
TheBiafran:
i wanted to comment but seeing most of the comments here, i i was satisfied.
my question now is this, who else is doubting that nigeria is a zoo and the President of Monkeys and Baboons PMB is a certified dullard?
who is still in doubt that NNAMDI KANU was, is, has been and will always be right on his stand?
who?
LOL @ PMB... President of Monkeys & Baboons.
Honestly the man is a confirmed IDIOT. In fact, the idiot is a confirmed IDIOT
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by ikeg7416: 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

There is no such provision. It is a myth.

If there was...it would be in the Constitution by now.

Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven and it's sickening. Who made a well documented provision and most discussed in 2014 a myth? You?

Nigeria expired in 2014 after its 100 years. The fusion of northern Nigeria and southern Nigeria by lord luggard was given a time frame (100 years) after which each region or tribe has the right to leave or stay with the nation..a task backed by UN. Why is it the British are currently debating whether or not to support Biafra if the provision is a "myth" as you claimed.

Dude come off it. Your dullard president, as well as you, are the biggest hypocrites known to man. The only reason that ediot supports Palestine and western Sahara and yet reject and get irritated over Biafra is simply his religion bigotry. The first two are Muslim while the last isn't. If Biafra are Muslims like the other two, your dullard president would highly likely support it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by Fury007: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
dtruth3:
I swear Bubu is a confirmed confused Nincompoop!
I saw that news on AIT and I was like cry cry why did Allah decide to punish this man with deteriorating brain cells?

Imagine the hypocrisy? Supporting others for self determination, while refusing the one happening at your back door?

Now I believe something is wrong with his BRAIN! It's either he is an Idiat, or he is really an Idi.ot

Too many children with access to the internet but too little intelligence to guide its use.
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
mynd1:
Go and kill urself. angry
i am a Christian and a sweet igbo so we are not suicidal. I dont need to ask you questions but the reverse is the case with you.

I dont do kids so run after your playmates

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by PhockPhockMan: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
dearpreye:
But the same PMB will send high handed soldiers after peaceful Biafran protesters down East.

Hypocrisy is the worst form of corruption.

Can you imagine?
In one side of his mouth, he said he can't tolerate Biafra, while he's using the other corner to campaign for independence of Palestine and western Sahara.
Hypocrite.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by Ofodirinwa: 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
YourNemesis:

While Nigeria and Algeria would strengthen Military ties.....

good, Nigeria needs it.

[youtube]g994jhgH3LU[/youtube]
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by ikeg7416: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
I swear I'm very confident that a dog is smarter than buhari. Hell that's even a compliment, an ant is smarter than buhari... I'll bet that presiediot has a complete hallow head. Even my 2 years old nephew isn't this stupid to repeatedly contradict himself in national TV, in addition providing the people you're trying to force into a fight allies that you desperately need. I hope someone in IPOB is smart enough to know this is a huge opportunity for them. I hope they realize it and act on it quick.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by Eluwilussit(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
donsteady:

God bless you. Too many Indomie Generation in this forum

I laugh at some kind logic here on nairaland. When the British almagamated the South and North, and I mean different nations, and Nigeria was formed, did they consult their people? On that note alone, any tribe and nation that makes up Nigeria can demand self-determination. It isn't different from the case in morocco. Self-determination is self-determination. The reasons don't have to be the same.

Now, it is a shame that PMB talks without thinking. Given the IPOB problem, he should distance himself from anything that has to do with that topic. Instead he is doing the opposite.

I like Nigeria the way it is as a diversed nation.The problem is that we are not practicing true democracy. We don't love each other. We all think tribe and religion first. We are hypocrites. PMB is the highest hypocrite in the world. He has always been. I was a teen in his first coming, so I can remember how he treated people from the south, and those from north differently for same offences. If you ain't an indomie child and you are honest, you will testify that he has always been pro-north and anti-south. Remember the cancelled Eko metro rail project? Remember Ekwueme v Shagari? Remember? grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by YourNemesis: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ofodirinwa:

good, Nigeria needs it.

[youtube]g994jhgH3LU[/youtube]
? ?
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
shamecurls:
[size=1pt][/s][s][/size]

If truly you re pained then i expect you to go jump-off a bridge.
why would u support your president eventhough he is wrong, he is supporting his muslim brother while he is busy killing innocent people at home, we are all human beings we are not perfect, call a spade a spade, bro, am not supporting biafra, but buhari hate igbos with passion, thats why he don't care if they are dying or not, he is wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fshaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Left EFCC Because It's Time (Screenshots) / Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat / Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.