Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco (29558 Views)

APC On Self-destruction...as Fresh Power Blocs Emerges / Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco / Breaking News!! Biafra Referendum For Self-determination, to be Supervised By Un (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by medpren: 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
obailala:
Swerve!

e pain am!

you only shouted "swerve", shouldn't you be doing the zombie dance for us, while shouting APC vs PDP, with your odoriferous mouth!

That Smelly and rotten mouth that have been infected with germs from Buhari's dirty anus. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by mynd1(f): 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Yes i am full of hate for this quota system foisted on us in the name of Federal Character. Where will you be if the field is open for everyone. I think Darwinian theory doesnt exist in your lexicon.
Eyyah! U life must have been really messed up. What baffles me is,why allowing quota system people to be ruling over you? Tell me more plss.
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by Mistermamus(m): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bomb really dey this man head. Big hypocrite
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by BeClever: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Yes i am full of hate for this quota system foisted on us in the name of Federal Character. Where will you be if the field is open for everyone. I think Darwinian theory doesnt exist in your lexicon.

Why dont find a better person to argue with.. Stop wasting ur time with some bigot.
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
mynd1:
Eyyah! U life must have been really messed up. What baffles me is,why allowing quota system people to be ruling over you? Tell me more plss.
Hey Kid you still need to be schooled

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by mile12crises: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

Inconsentiontial element, all you do is to make noise on an anonymous fora.
Go find something to do with your life.

In my hood, we don't make use of poo vocabularies.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by SirShymexx: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
medpren:

lawd! grin grin

Why would any sane person want to be a fan of a frail leader who doesn't even know what he's doing and doesn't think before he speaks? He's against a break-away part of his own country, but decided to go to the media to openly support a liberation movement in a next country. He said naij isn't an Islamic country and the country is trying to fight terrorism, yet decided to join the Saudi Arabia Islamic alliance to fight terrorism, when Saudi Arabia is the country funding jihadists and terrorists everywhere. Even Algeria that's an Islamic country didn't join the useless coalition.

He wants naij professionals to come back to naij, yet in the breath labelled them criminals.

The man just wanted to become president just to travel around like cattle herds owned by Fulani cow jockeys. And it's not surprising that he's always travelling like those cows. There's absolutely nothing inspiring about BooHarry. Not a fan, never have, and will never be.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by Freedom4us: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
[size=14pt]This is plain Hypocrisy!

B00hari supports declaring Self determination for Muslims in Israel to form Palestine
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiflxlLloYM

[size=14pt]And Recently declaring support for Western Sahara on self-determination[/size]

[size=14pt]So why is he against it here in Nigeria ?
Is that not Hypocrisy ?

This dullard is simply too daft
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by chosengocap: 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
Yes a big hypocrite indeed! Bubu been confused since 29 BC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by hallelluyah(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
dtruth3:
I swear Bubu is a confirmed confused Nincompoop!
I saw that news on AIT and I was like cry cry why did Allah decide to punish this man with deteriorating brain cells?

Imagine the hypocrisy? Supporting others for self determination, while refusing the one happening at your back door?

Now I believe something is wrong with his BRAIN! It's either he is an Idiat, or he is really an Idi.ot
Can you just imagine?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by vislabraye(m): 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
kingbasil:

Bottomline is that he is an idiot...

One week, one blunder. This man is biting more than what he can chew. Who are his advisers on International Affairs? You just don't just open your trap to speak anything.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by Aawizdom(m): 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
Na so Baba...May GOD protect u.
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
vislabraye:

One week, one blunder. This man is biting more than what he can chew. Who are his advisers on International Affairs? You just don't just open your trap to speak anything.

Zoogeria prosidont is a hypocrisy and an anti christ since 12AD.
You dey fight dey kill Your frontyard from secession, but support your backyard to succeed....This is Islamization of the highest order.
I pray that ur brain will be confused and wake up tomorrow and do a peaceful handover to Nnamdi kanu/ biafra to take over.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Freedom4us:
[size=14pt]This is plain Hypocrisy!

B00hari supports declaring Self determination for Muslims in Israel to form Palestine
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiflxlLloYM

[size=14pt]And Recently declaring support for Western Sahara on self-determination[/size]

[size=14pt]So why is he against it here in Nigeria ?
Is that not Hypocrisy ?

This dullard is simply too daft
[/size]
Why is Buhari like this, He should then grant Biafrans freedom instead of killing them,he even said that people have right to self determination and world and UN should not delay in granting Paelestine and Western Sahara independence

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
richiepolymer:

Oh PMB is anti Christ abi? And all the treasury looters in past administration are pro Christ abi? Hmm
I really wish Biafra should be given to them and let all their people relocate to their Biafra land. grin grin grin grin

Enough is enough

I wish biafra should be given to them......Its becoming a reality..Watching in 10 D
The mouth that wished Biafra worst shall wish him well finally. grin grin grin grin
With Biafra they shall be peace....Biafraandpeace...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by ahaz: 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Hmmm......

The Western Sahara issue is not like the Biafra issue for these reasons

1.Western Sahara was a colony of Spain (was called Spanish Morocco)....while Morocco proper was a colony of France.

2. Morocco got independence from France in the 1960's. Western Sahara did not get independence till 1975.

3.When Spain quit Western Sahara.....Morocco and Mauritania marched in and split the country between themselves.

4.Eventually, Mauritania left its half of Western Sahara....which was taken over by Morocco eventually.

5.The OAU (Now AU) Strongly censured Morocco for its activity....and as a result....Morocco pulled out of the then OAU in 1975. Since then, they have stayed out.

6.Since the 1970's,Nigeria has always backed the Western Sahara.....in line with OAU/AU mandates. So..Buhari is just continuing an old policy...which is backed by all other African states.

Sorry,but this ain't Biafra in the desert....

Modified at 10pm:

To all those responding with abuse to my post....my making this my comment does not in anyway stop you from fighting or agitating for Biafra.It is a democracy.....you are free to do that, and I am free to oppose you.

At the same time,let us do it with decorum in speech. Calling someone names because he or she say something that challenges your beliefs does nothing to convince people of the rightness of your beliefs.I did not insult anyone in making my comment, nor did I stop anyone from fighting for Biafra by my comment. So...why the insults.? Is this the language you use in public?

If we can all speak with civility and with tolerance for each other...our Nairaland would be a better place.

Thank you and it is goodnight from me
Oha keep that analysis to your self...after all eastern niia was a different colony from other part of nija befor the fraud called amalgamation..so if there is an existing charter under un law that oky for peaceful secession why would buhari tend to be intolerant to it in his own country.
mind you do you think the morrocans will one day vote against the emerging of a biafran state when the need arises,or do yoy think isreal will suport you? the snswer is no cos buhari who is suposed to be nrutral basrd on his coujtry is facing the samd fhreat rather choosed to be stupid.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by Saladin25(m): 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nice one president. All our past leaders including GEJ supported Western Sahara. Many countries are backing Western Sahara not foolish IPOB that has no support from any Nation.
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by UncleJudax(m): 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
nickxtra:
Good one from him. Western Sahara must be free.
Smd
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by abduljabbar4(m): 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
BlackTechnology:
You kick against Biafra but support other Muslim separatists.

Buhari is an anti Christ

And so? Even I abduljabbar is anti christ
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 12:00am On Mar 12, 2016
Saladin25:
Nice one president. All our past leaders including GEJ supported Western Sahara. Many countries are backing Western Sahara not foolish IPOB that has no support from any Nation.
Stop typing trash in a bid to support your slave master, when did GEJ addresses United Nation to immediately grant independence to Western Sahara and Palestine, if have any video of it or link post it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by kingbasil: 12:08am On Mar 12, 2016
vislabraye:

This happens when you surround yourself with sychophants... he takes up the pose Of Jack of all trades when we all know that he is just a master of cow rearing... its just so unfortunate...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 12, 2016
Well, not being a fan of his does not change anything. Some people still believe Lionel Messi cannot be named amongst Top 20 GOAT soccer players. But all I wonder is, whose fan are you? All is good as long as you don't say GEJ sha. Night

SirShymexx:

Why would any sane person want to be a fan of a frail leader who doesn't even know what he's doing and doesn't think before he speaks? He's against a break-away part of his own country, but decided to go to the media to openly support a liberation movement in a next country. He said naij isn't an Islamic country and the country is trying to fight terrorism, yet decided to join the Saudi Arabia Islamic alliance to fight terrorism, when Saudi Arabia is the country funding jihadists and terrorists everywhere. Even Algeria that's an Islamic country didn't join the useless coalition.

He wants naij professionals to come back to naij, yet in the breath labelled them criminals.

The man just wanted to become president just to travel around like cattle herds owned by Fulani cow jockeys. And it's not surprising that he's always travelling like those cows. There's absolutely nothing inspiring about BooHarry. Not a fan, never have, and will never be.
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by Saladin25(m): 12:18am On Mar 12, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:

Stop typing trash in a bid to support your slave master, when did GEJ addresses United Nation to immediately grant independence to Western Sahara and Palestine, if have any video of it or link post it.

If you have a short memory I will help you out. Buhari gave them his support in Abuja and he will address it in AU. Going back to GEJ, do you remember why the Moroccan king snubbed GEJ, it was because of he backed Western Sahara. This is the link.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/178106-moroccan-king-snubs-president-jonathan-rejects-telephone-conversation-over-election.html
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by 3xtr6r: 12:31am On Mar 12, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

While I do not support Biafran agitation....for reasons that I would explain soon....I don't think that Biafran agitators are bad people. They are angry that after 40 years...no one has done much to heal their wounds. War leaves lasting wounds.

Having said that...my reasons for not supporting Biafran agitation have a lot to do with the fact that your average Biafranist has nothing to say about corruption, bad governance, and poor leadership in the region. His answer to that is to blame the Hausa...even when the thief is from his village.

And to be honest...that is how many Nigerians ,Hausas inclusive behave. Blame everyone but themselves.

You may have stated some truths but you still kept on burying your head in the sand of lies just because you're agitated that a people have chosen to exercise their inalienable rights to self-determination!

If you take a look at the list of greedy leaders who have looted and ruined this country you will find out that they are mainly your kiths and kins with their cotravellers.
See the List of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerian Leaders (dead/alive).

Remember in the 1970s, you lots acquired stolen funds and bought up the numerous companies established by the colonial masters, looting the companies and rendering them bankrupt. And that was the beginning of the collapse of the Nigerian economy. Till date the Nigerian economy is yet to recover.

These heartless folks of yours have bastardised this country with corruption and brought it to its kneels.

Unlike your people and their cotravellers who are led sheepishly by drug peddlers cum treasury looters and murderers as National leaders the Igbo Nation have proved a hard nut to crack by government imposed charlatans.

What other form of corruption and injustice can be greater than you lots controlling about 90% of crude oil wells found in another's backyard while impoverishing and polluting the Niger-delta?

The Igbo Nation is known to criticise its leaders. There's no tribe that criticises its leaders more than the Igbos. You can confirm how Orji-Uzor, T.A Orji and Rochas have been brutally criticised without hypocrisy for their poor leadership.
https://www.nairaland.com/2681363/bishop-rejects-huge-money-donation#39221420

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN7HTO2QXDc

In spite of the economic downturn many of the Igbo States are flourishing while many States of yours are passing through excruciating pains and penury.

The reason why this country is in a mess is mainly due to your likes who are notoriously known for standing logic on its head. You celebrate liars, murderers and treasury looters and even name national assets after evil leaders.
https://www.nairaland.com/2938065/breaking-news-u.s-declassified-memo

You lots turn blind eyes to injustices and would rather die in slavery than challenge the evil status quo.

If 'One Nigeria' apologists like you are willing to risk their lives for Nigeria the way the Biafr@ns are doing Nigeria would have been an El Dorado.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by SirShymexx: 12:31am On Mar 12, 2016
Snipes009:
Well, not being a fan of his does not change anything. Some people still believe Lionel Messi cannot be named amongst Top 20 GOAT soccer players. But all I wonder is, whose fan are you? All is good as long as you don't say GEJ sha. Night

Those who believe Messi can't be named top 20 football players ever need their heads checked. BooHarry is no Messi - he's more of a Titus Bramble. A careless tackler with very low football IQ who depends more on his physical attributes and no nonsense nature. And who wants to be a fan of Titus Bramble? grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by SirShymexx: 12:42am On Mar 12, 2016
Saladin25:

If you have a short memory I will help you out. Buhari gave them his support in Abuja and he will address it in AU. Going back to GEJ, do you remember why the Moroccan king snubbed GEJ, it was because of he backed Western Sahara. This is the link.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/178106-moroccan-king-snubs-president-jonathan-rejects-telephone-conversation-over-election.html

I can't believe the re.tard, GEJ, was more diplomatic in his approach than BooHarry. Now this is absolutely shocking.

Some things are right in context, but when it comes to diplomacy, there are certain ways you have to go about it not to cause a row and start something that might end up biting you in the arse.

Obama made a similar gaffe today when he was asked about how Libya turned out. Rather than embrace diplomacy to protect the "special friendship" between the US and UK, he decided to label David Cameron and the UK "free rider". If you followed the Libyan crisis, you'd know that Obama wanted no part of Libya - Hilary Clinton, David Cameron, and Nicolas Sarkozy were the ones who arm-twisted him into getting involved and overthrowing Gaddaffi. In hindsight, I believe he regrets that decision now. However, going out in public to label a next leader "a free rider" isn't the diplomatic way to go about it. And now there's a backlash, with all kinds of inconsequential MPs in the UK and France talking smack to him about the worst leader in recent history. The white house is also trying to clean up the mess he created.

Leaders need to think before they open their mouths.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by nortcentrallord(m): 12:58am On Mar 12, 2016
nickxtra:
Good one from him. Western Sahara must be free.

What about Biafra?
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by SirShymexx: 1:13am On Mar 12, 2016
One of many BooHarry's stupid decisions (Muslim coalition against terrorism):

A statement issued via the state news agency SPA said a long list of Arab and largely Islamic countries had committed their support, including Egypt, Qatar, Turkey, Pakistan, Malaysia and Nigeria.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-assembles-coalition-of-34-muslim-countries-to-fight-terrorism-but-there-s-no-mention-of-a6773546.html

The top six countries^^^^in the useless coalition, apart from Saudi Arabia. What do they all have in common apart from Nigeria? They're are Islamic countries with major influence from Saudi Arabia. So why's Nigeria part of it since Nigeria isn't a Muslim country?

Saudi Arabia doesn't need any coalition to fight terrorism. It can stop terrorism tomorrow if it wants to by stopping the funding of Wahhabism.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by tiwiex(m): 1:36am On Mar 12, 2016
kingbasil:

Bottomline is that he is an idiot...
As in make the guy no dey play with words abi.
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by kingbasil: 1:42am On Mar 12, 2016
tiwiex:

As in make the guy no dey play with words abi.

Your head is there...
Re: Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco by tiwiex(m): 1:48am On Mar 12, 2016
VisibleDreamz:
Pharaoh! Let my people go [color=#990000][/color]
Are you changing what P in PMB means?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement / Buhari Approves 5 Donor Accounts For COVID-19 Donations / Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.