Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Today, I Spoke With God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today, I Spoke With God (4538 Views)

Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven / Abraham Spoke With His God Face To Face (proof) / Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today, I Spoke With God by K9blunt(f): 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
aemmy:

God's existence is not a fantasy lyk super man thing: its a real experience nd i found out dt he doesn't think lyk men so i dnt see HIS motives d way i see human motives...
Many ppl read d bible and d reason for reading it determines hw u understand nd interpret it...

I believe dt God exists nd Hes patient bt nt selfish or wicked... I found d truth nd dt makes me free.. Dts my belief nd I cant shove it down ur throat. I can only hope dt u get it b4 its too late...

Lyk, av u ever tried to seek God personally to know who he really is b4 or u just say this things out of ur imagination? Pls seek nd ye shall find ur answers dt will set u free nd mk u feel better... I rest my case

@ your last paragraph,

I was once a Christian, a strong believer of god and the spiritual before I became an atheist. So whatever you tell me about god and the likes have it in min I already know about them and I tell you they are bogus!
Re: Today, I Spoke With God by aemmy: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
K9blunt:

@ your last paragraph,

I was once a Christian, a strong believer of god and the spiritual before I became an atheist. So whatever you tell me about god and the likes have it in min I already know about them and I tell you they are bogus!

Nw m curious to know what brings u to dt conclusion dou
Re: Today, I Spoke With God by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
aemmy:

U need help from above nd one shldnt waste tym exchanging words wit u dou... U dnt lyk my skin colour nd dt problem is all yours; it doesn't reduce my self esteem a bit ... I love my colour nd dts what matters
I'm sorry. My comments were a bit harsh. I have no issue with your skin color. My bad.
Re: Today, I Spoke With God by K9blunt(f): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
aemmy:

Nw m curious to know what brings u to dt conclusion dou

Lol, that's a story for another day. grin
Re: Today, I Spoke With God by aemmy: 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

I'm sorry. My comments were a bit harsh. I have no issue with your skin color. My bad.

Ok... No Problem
Re: Today, I Spoke With God by aemmy: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
K9blunt:

Lol, that's a story for another day. grin
Ok o
Re: Today, I Spoke With God by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
analice107:

Yours doesn't talk to you? Awwww, Which god do you believe in. Wow. Even Amadioha talks to his people. O wait, only allahh doesn't talk to his people.
Guy, you need to change your god. God talks to me steady. That's why we Christians keep shouting it, Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship. It's a two way thing. Like husband and wife, talking and being talked back to.
Come and see the difference.
Re: Today, I Spoke With God by plaetton: 12:59am On Jun 03, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
grin grin grin grin
ishilove, where you dey find these pictures?

Where else?
Na her junior bros be that.
Na she snap the pisure.
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. / Christians That Can Speak Hebrew- Yeshua( Jesus Or Joshua) He Is Saved / Incredible Testimony At Winners Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.