Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

On Your Way Home And You Remember You Forgot Your Phone With Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Your Way Home And You Remember You Forgot Your Phone With Your Girlfriend (995 Views)

Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / Guys Always Remember You Are Not The Only One Fucking The TOTO / Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Your Way Home And You Remember You Forgot Your Phone With Your Girlfriend by kentornic: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
When you are about to pull up in your garage and suddenly remember that you forgot your phone in your girlfriends house and it is not passworded. grin grin grin grin Watch Video... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZMZkb441uI
Re: On Your Way Home And You Remember You Forgot Your Phone With Your Girlfriend by chigoizie7(m): 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
No big deal, I will just leave it with her.
Re: On Your Way Home And You Remember You Forgot Your Phone With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
chigoizie7:
No big deal, I will just leave it with her.

no dy form joor
Re: On Your Way Home And You Remember You Forgot Your Phone With Your Girlfriend by chigoizie7(m): 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
Snowangel4:

no dy form joor

U really don't know me, do u?

When it come to communications in relationships, I ve got zero on that. My phone can be there for two days without beeping, except alerts and all those mtn mumu sms.

In as much as I don't believe in love, I am one faithful BF, not because I don't want to be unfaithful, but because, I no fit handle two women wahala @ once, I might go mad. The 1st time I did that, I nearly ran mad + I was writing an exam den. I can't be cooking up different lies every now and then to cover up the previous lies, not just for one person, but for two detectives, after that time, I swore never to have anything to do with two diff girls @ d same time.

Did I forgot to mention that I had an extra year because of my unfaithful acts?, well, yes I did got an extra year.

So, sweetheart, leaving my phone for my gf? I can, cos no one is gonna call nor send text.

I might have had plenty of GF's @ different times( I am unromantic, so we normally break up easily) but not having two @ d same time. I really can't go tru such wahala ever again.

1 Like

Re: On Your Way Home And You Remember You Forgot Your Phone With Your Girlfriend by grad2012(f): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
chigoizie7:

When it come to communications in relationships, I ve got zero on that. My phone can be there for two days without beeping, except alerts and all those mtn mumu sms.

In as much as I don't believe in love, I am one faithful BF, not because I don't want to be unfaithful, but because, I no fit handle two women wahala @ once, I might go mad. The 1st time I did that, I nearly ran mad + I was writing an exam den. I can't be cooking up different lies every now and then to cover up the previous lies, not just for one person, but for two detectives, after that time, I swore never to have anything to do with two diff girls @ d same time.

Did I forgot to mention that I had an extra year because of my unfaithful acts?, well, yes I did got an extra year.

So, sweetheart, leaving my phone for my gf? I can, cos no one is gonna call nor send text.

I might have had plenty of GF's @ different times( I am unromantic, so we normally break up easily) but not having two @ d same time. I really can't go tru such wahala ever again.
lols what a wise man.
Re: On Your Way Home And You Remember You Forgot Your Phone With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2016
chigoizie7:

OK.... o
Re: On Your Way Home And You Remember You Forgot Your Phone With Your Girlfriend by Smellymouth: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2016
grin grin
Me running back to get my fone like:::::::

Re: On Your Way Home And You Remember You Forgot Your Phone With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 12, 2016
no big deal really. she can scroll through to her heart's content. I'm sure I'll come out smelling roses. kiss
Re: On Your Way Home And You Remember You Forgot Your Phone With Your Girlfriend by GoldenJAT(m): 11:51am On Mar 12, 2016
God 4bid... Y will I rememba 2 forget my fon with her I repeat I can't, I won't, I will neva 4gt my fon with her.

(1) (Reply)

Moment When She's Coming Over But So Is Your Best Friend / R / How Would You Redesign The Human Reproductive System If Given The Opportunity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.