Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Moment When She's Coming Over But So Is Your Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment When She's Coming Over But So Is Your Best Friend (995 Views)

Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / (funny pics)that moment when men obey all instructions. ladies can relate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment When She's Coming Over But So Is Your Best Friend by DealZ(m): 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
So I was at home chilling in my room with my earphones on listening to music, I had emtee ft wizkid and Aka on repeat playing (track is madt)...that was when I got a call from my friend mirabel, she was reminding me of how she was coming over later on and I shoud beta not go out bla blah blah...I assured her I would be around so she shouldn't worry bout all that, personally I was looking forward to having her over, it had been a while I had some lip action wink and I intended on doing much more...well shortly after I hung up on her that was when one of my main guys called me and said he was coming to my side later, I tot it was just one of those things when ur guy will call and say he's coming over but might end up not coming bcoz he stays close n u guys see eachother a lot so I didn't even bother to tell him bout the package I had on ground then...

About an hour later what I heard at the gate was KNOCK KNOCK, I rushed over opened it n saw Mirabel standing there looking so hot with her clean hightops, skinny jeans and kitty t shirt...honestly seeing her looking so good like dat made me wish small dat I had baffed up earlier, but we were not going out na so WTH....she hugged me and I almost didn't want to let go coz she smelled so nice and felt so warm, I could see my neighbourhood staring like mehnn see babe, couldn't blame them tho she has that affect on pple

I quickly took her inside with my hands still all over her b4 I sat her down on the chair, thank God there was light so the TV, fan, laptop everytn was on so no single moment was going to be boring (no be everyday nepa de cast sha)....I offered her drink and after one or two gist omo see kissing, it was as if she was going to swallow my tongue or somthing...I started to pull small small and b4 I go know wassup wetin I hear again na KNOCK KNOCK...KAMBUROBA

KNOCK KNOCK...we couldn't ignore it anymore so she suggested I go check who dat is, so I rushed to the gate again hoping it was nepa dat had brought bill coz they had not brought the one 4 dat month or maybe Ike my neighbour coming to ask me 4 sugar again to soak garri...well when I opened who did I see, my buddy dat called me earlier dat he was coming....Oboy WASSUP na (he said while giving me hand to shake n lafing)...guy u for call me as u wan jump bike de com na, he just laffd n said he's here now na so no big ish...mehn na so I just confuse!

So I led him into the parlour and we he entered and saw mirabel sitting down he just looked at me and started laffing again, even me I just smiled too coz I know he knew wassup i sat with mirabel n introduced both of them to each other and as typical as my friend is he held her 4 a while trying to form sleek and giving her scopes like she's so beautiful that her eyes wud make d stars look jealous of how bright they are...mstcheww see mumu...I said guy u wan scope this chic infront of me?? He lafd and then went to put my playstation on., luckily mirabel was into games so it wasn't too boring 4 her but I still told my friend he has to liv early o LOL
Re: Moment When She's Coming Over But So Is Your Best Friend by Fajs: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
Moral Lesson?
Re: Moment When She's Coming Over But So Is Your Best Friend by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Moment When She's Coming Over But So Is Your Best Friend by Ginaz(f): 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
Life chronicles of a womanizer undecided
Re: Moment When She's Coming Over But So Is Your Best Friend by Julietcutie(f): 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ginaz:
Life chronicles of a womanizer undecided
exactly d right topic to be given to this thread
Re: Moment When She's Coming Over But So Is Your Best Friend by acenazt: 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
Best friend suppose understand say man gotta straff. I don't joke with it,she's coming over u can come later.
She's here please go back.
Re: Moment When She's Coming Over But So Is Your Best Friend by dayojags10(m): 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
Devil punish ur left balls for making me read dis junks of urs. All dis secondary school boys sef, ur papa still dy feed yu nah, yu never know whatsup

2 Likes

Re: Moment When She's Coming Over But So Is Your Best Friend by DealZ(m): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
God is good...Life's good
Re: Moment When She's Coming Over But So Is Your Best Friend by iPrevail(m): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
OP... Hang on... Lemme get som'in straight, did you write this bollocks to entertain or educate? 'Coz if you ask me I'd say you did a horrible, slap-deserving job on both counts.
Re: Moment When She's Coming Over But So Is Your Best Friend by ivyT(f): 12:05am On Apr 12, 2016
E take style interesting small.

1 Like

Re: Moment When She's Coming Over But So Is Your Best Friend by skywalker240(m): 1:14am On Apr 12, 2016
Fajs:
Moral Lesson?
Hoes before bro grin

Op don fuckp d bro code.

(1) (Reply)

Anniversary Of Your First Kiss Share Your Date & Experience / Rate This Level Of Perversion *photos* / When Bae Has Phd In Climbing Trees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.