Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

An Ode To Lucifer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Ode To Lucifer (806 Views)

An Ode To She / The Woman's Reproductive Organs Are Shaped Like Lucifer Says Facebook User / 10 Photos Of ‘ode’ Questions DUMB Nigerian Guys Ask Girls About menstruation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Ode To Lucifer by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
This short poem is dedicated to the Son of the Morning...who chosed among all other things to sit at the head of the congegration far north.

Lead me to the tree of life,
Feed me with your fruit of knowlegde,
Allow me take a deep bite
And raise my face towards the north,
Where the Son of Dawn sits in glory.

any luciferian in the house? Drop your own rhyme to the bringer of light and knowlegde.
Re: An Ode To Lucifer by IamLEGEND1: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2016

2 Likes

Re: An Ode To Lucifer by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
lol..oga legend pls take a look at ur signature again, an understand whats crazy realy means, btw..would you like to become a luciferian?
Re: An Ode To Lucifer by IamLEGEND1: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
Randyhot:
lol..oga legend pls take a look at ur signature again, an understand whats crazy realy means, btw..would you like to become a luciferian?
my signature is me stating a fact.
ur ode is u being silly. bt no matter,let me mull over ur offer and I'll be sure to get back to you in a year or two. maybe three...

Re: An Ode To Lucifer by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
my signature is me stating a fact.
ur ode is u being silly. bt no matter,let me mull over ur offer and I'll be sure to get back to you in a year or two. maybe three...
ok mr legend, my ode is for deeper souls with mature spiritual understanding and not for ghollims like you. So rest now.
Re: An Ode To Lucifer by naija1stpikin: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
Things men do for attention

When dem begin enter market, people no go know say na dem own hand dem take draw madness

Be writing ode to lucifer upandan like an ode sombori
Re: An Ode To Lucifer by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
naija1stpikin:
Things men do for attention

When dem begin enter market, people no go know say na dem own hand dem take draw madness

Be writing ode to lucifer upandan like an ode sombori
ok mr whatever- you- call-yourself, kindly go back to whatever timid hut you just came out from, this is way above your head ok.
Re: An Ode To Lucifer by IamLEGEND1: 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
Randyhot:
ok mr legend, my ode is for deeper souls with mature spiritual understanding and not for ghollims like you. So rest now.

Re: An Ode To Lucifer by naija1stpikin: 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Randyhot:
ok mr whatever- you- call-yourself, kindly go back to whatever timid hut you just came out from, this is way above your head ok.
Go and craze in peace
Re: An Ode To Lucifer by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Let all manner of music play, When men in your precense pray, For you alone made us to know, Our true nature hence we bow.

(1) (Reply)

7 Most Unusual Marriage Cultures Around The World / Why Men Fall Out Of Love?. / Top Reasons Why Our Ladies Are Turning Into Lesbians And Runs Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.