Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,780 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

My Husband Is Gáy, He Masturbates In My Presence (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Gáy, He Masturbates In My Presence (photo) (2274 Views)

Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Gáy, He Masturbates In My Presence (photo) by Oluola89(m): 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
An embattled woman has gone public about the travails of her topnotch
marriage which was the talk of the town and was showcased on top society
magazines.
A wife currently married to a prominent family in Nigeria has
granted an interview to Linda Ikeji on the ordeals faced in her high
profile marriage.
In what she describes as “A Hell Called Marriage In Onwuliri’s
Home”, the embattled daughter in-law to former Minister of State for
Education and later Foreign Affairs, Lady Viola Onwuliri has granted
a detailed interview based on her experience from marriage and
domestic violence.
source: http://www.kleeqers.com/forum/romance/557-my-husband-is-gay-he-masturbates-in-my-presence-former-minister-s-daughter-in

1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Gáy, He Masturbates In My Presence (photo) by Strahovski1(m): 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
Masturbation is not a bad thing. I do it a lot even in front of my wife no one gives a damn.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Gáy, He Masturbates In My Presence (photo) by IGBOPRINCE: 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
Strahovski1:
Masturbation is not a bad thing. I do it a lot even in front of my wife no one gives a damn.
bro in africa , we give a damn,it s sin here but why must you do it in the present of your wife? Is she starving you of sex ?
Re: My Husband Is Gáy, He Masturbates In My Presence (photo) by Strahovski1(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
bro in africa , we give a damn,it s sin here but why must you do it in the present of your wife? Is she starving you of sex ?

She doesn't starve me of sex. I just like to Watch her and pleasure myself sometimes. She watching me is a turn on.

Besides who made it sin in Africa?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Gáy, He Masturbates In My Presence (photo) by IGBOPRINCE: 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
Strahovski1:

She doesn't starve me of sex. I just like to Watch her and pleasure myself sometimes. She watching me is a turn on.

Besides who made it sin in Africa?
the african bible called king james version.
Re: My Husband Is Gáy, He Masturbates In My Presence (photo) by Greg007(m): 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
So y get married to a woman.
Re: My Husband Is Gáy, He Masturbates In My Presence (photo) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
Strahovski1:
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Husband Is Gáy, He Masturbates In My Presence (photo) by Strahovski1(m): 12:18am On Mar 12, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
the african bible called king james version.

Show me verse that say don't masturvate
Re: My Husband Is Gáy, He Masturbates In My Presence (photo) by dkachi007: 12:21am On Mar 12, 2016
I still don't understand why she had to go public with it.she can sue for divorce if she is tired of the marriage instead of dragging the family name in the mud
Re: My Husband Is Gáy, He Masturbates In My Presence (photo) by demo4ril97(m): 1:07am On Mar 12, 2016
So any who masturbate is a gay? And what do you call our counterpart gayls?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Gáy, He Masturbates In My Presence (photo) by elpochas: 6:48am On Mar 12, 2016
find it hard to belive o.I know emeka very well.he is so gentle and cool.I hated d wife cos she got a collegue of mine sacked.I worked with dis family for 3yrs.am so surprised.
Re: My Husband Is Gáy, He Masturbates In My Presence (photo) by elpochas: 6:53am On Mar 12, 2016
find it hard to belive o.I know emeka very well.he is so gentle and cool.I disliked d wife cos she got a collegue of mine sacked.I worked with dis family for 3yrs.am so surprised.
Re: My Husband Is Gáy, He Masturbates In My Presence (photo) by dan9ice(m): 9:04am On Mar 12, 2016
elpochas:
find it hard to belive o.I know emeka very well.he is so gentle and cool.I disliked d wife cos she got a collegue of mine sacked.I worked with dis family for 3yrs.am so surprised.
that mean you know them weller

(1) (Reply)

A Story Of A Slave, Her Lover And Their White Masters / Will You Allow Your Nude Picture To Be Leaked For 30 Million Dollars? / Most Ugly Girls Are Lousy And Irritating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.